First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

BOOM 2006

luckyarts

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jul 26, 2006 22:25
Heya...
a friend of mine is coming to Boom from Porto on Saturday the 5th...anybody knows about Buses or transport directly to Boom at that time?Or do the boom buses only drive when the festival starts?

Really would aprecciate some help!
7 days...wooop wooop           -------------------------------
CONSCIOUS DREAMS PROJECT
www.consciousdreamsproject.org
outdoor79
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  233
Posted : Jul 27, 2006 00:37
one thing to the boom org:

pls take care of the ppl who come to your festival and make a lot of SHADED areas..

it now ALMUST 40 DECREES in this very hot sammer of portugal..
take care of that, for the ppl who paied their best moeny and came all the way for this lovelly event..

10X.

p.s: 6 days to go..

Never give up on your love ..
nature raves forever!!!

always fly@lapland.airlines
when gazolin is so high, choose the natural way to fly.. LapLand's gooses ruells air..
conscious benji
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jul 27, 2006 03:55
Quote:

On 2006-07-26 14:57, Pena@flow wrote:
AÇAI @ BOOM

For the first time, we will have the amazing fruit açai at boom, at the boom fresh Bar(the small dome of boom 2004)

Açai is the perfect fruit, frozen , fresh, healthy and energetic since its mixed with guarana and you can have it with banana and granola(muesli)...the best thing for a festival..

YEAHHHH Açai na Tigela

google for info on açai

the poduct is:
http://www.frooty.com.br
http://www.flow-records.com/newsletters/images/bannerfrooty.jpg

Ohh... how cool!!
I was always eating these when I was traveling in Brazil... Its delicous,easy too eat (-: and it gives you so much energy. Perfect Party food. Can´t wait to get myself an ice cold açai for breakfast.

woop woop almost there
babag

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 27, 2006 12:45
yes, in need of much more shade then the 2004 edition. pls, pls consider this.

see us all on the dancefloor
bor

Posted : Jul 27, 2006 16:07
Does anybody know if it's possible to get on the campingsite by car? I have a lot of stuff with me and it's too heavy to carry it together with my gf. It's only for unloading (and loading after the festival), so i's no problem to park it after unloading.

I've asked the Boom organisation this question twice, but they are not replying...
essbee
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Jul 27, 2006 17:55
Hi Bor - two years ago they directed you where to park and you had to walk to the camp areas. Not too far - maybe about 250 metres...we managed to get the car through later in the festival on a couple of occasions, but they were not too hot on the idea....too many drug fucked hippies stumbling around!!

: )))
essbee
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 27, 2006 18:00
As for making sure they build shade....this is a bit behind the times given the fact the structure on the dancefloor has been finished for about two weeks...hmmm - but the website said they will have 2500m squared of shade for the main dancefloor - bamboo structures, man I cannot wait to see that!!!
dimospsy

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jul 27, 2006 18:02
@ to Sayen Gotan

my friend preper your self to dring "ouzo" is a dynamite
greek dring its not too good at hot days but it makes you head feels like a frispi!!!! see you!!!
psygeorge

Posted : Jul 27, 2006 18:40
Exactly a week time for the music to start ( 18.00 of 04/08)!!!!!

---------------------
***Protect The Scene...***

^^Peace Love & Unity^^
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Jul 27, 2006 19:19
Quote:

On 2006-07-27 18:00, essbee wrote:

bamboo structures, man I cannot wait to see that!!!

i already now what it is i already now what it is...nhé nhé nhé

u all guys will leave your mouths open the moment u see them (well for what i have been told - i will stay like that)           ...
sam_anjuna

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 27, 2006 19:25
http://anjuna.zoto.com/user/image_detail/IMG.0.84b378ddce9e940a9f45fa4f036b5b95_CAT.0_REC.1/date_uploaded-desc/0-30

check it out !
bad quality foto.. sorry !
essbee
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 27, 2006 19:38
Faaaaaaark me!! That looks like it has potential to be amazing - this Boom is just going to surpass everything - well - put it this way, I went to Omni last year and left after two days.....hmmmm.....had more fun going to a cheesey house club north of Barca and taking loads of mushy's!!
ArSoX

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jul 27, 2006 19:40
wow... nice one!
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Jul 27, 2006 20:51
ah..my vacations started today and i can´t believe it still misses 6 days to go           ...
BlueCrystal

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 27, 2006 21:16
Hi!!

The Boom place is very, very hot during the day - about 40º to 43º...and at night it's cold - 15º to 20º - plus the wind...I know some of you are from cold countries and are used to, but don't forget that during the day we all catch a lot of sun and heat...so during the night, with much lower temperatures, you feel even more cold than it is...because of your body temperature...

About the cars entering the spot...i don't know but 2 years ago, we had to carry all the things in 2 or 3 times...by hand...the car stays at the parking place...

Don't forget the sunblock!!! It's a vital tool!!!

See you soon...hihihi...at BOOM!!!!!!!!!!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee           NAMASTE!

... Be HAPPY ... & Respect ANIMALS!!!

P.L.U.R. always...
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - BOOM 2006
← Prev Page
66 67 68 69 70 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance