56 57 58 59 60 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

BOOM 2006

bombazen

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 15, 2006 06:11
I think that many of us will be pretty amazed whith this line up.
Could have one or two lives interesting but this will do the job very well.
Just hoping that boom crew do their best, and i really think they will..
I can´t sleep already just thinking of wat is coming.
Pakalolo

Posted : Jul 15, 2006 06:32
...Transwave is Cristof (Absolum) and Frederic (Dado/Deedrah/Synthetic), the project was created 1994!
:::NaGuAl:::

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 15, 2006 09:56
Absolutly great lineup! I'm happy. so many friends will play there!
all the best to all, see you there
PsySlim

Posted : Jul 15, 2006 11:53
so finally the line up is almost out....
im really proud and happy to see the name of a great and well deserving indian dj in there i.e. Asad a.k.a. Freeatmah ..this day has finally arrived asad
i wish i could be there for the moment with so many other fellow indians to hear u play at the boom ... and specially the big surprise[if what i know is true ]
other than that good to see Ma Faiza up there... its always a pleasure listening to ma faiza...
im sure its going to be a great festival with loads of positive vibes and good music.... have fun all u lucky freaks ..

P.S. Click loads of pics and videos there and save those moments for a good review when your back

Peace
          Its all about the vibe....
meLu

Posted : Jul 15, 2006 12:05
I'm dreaming of Transwave, Cosmosis and Electric Universe same day playing old goa tunes in burning sun
luckyarts

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jul 15, 2006 12:20
So finally it is official!
It´s a very good lineup and i´m glad that they used this concept...no big names to fill the floors but instead good uprising artists from all over the world!True to Nature, Beat Bizarre and Sensient are a wicked surprise! The proggy part will make my festival!
Woop wooop!...almost there...

love & light
the-hq

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jul 15, 2006 13:03
this will be a bomb.
and my psytrance sense is tingling that there might be some surprises not yet stated in the lineup

very looking forward to the dark psynights yeeeeeeeeehaw           .o° welcome to the 6o4th dimension °o.
the-hq

Posted : Jul 15, 2006 13:45
and about all the "darkpsy - progressive, uh there is nearly no fullon" discussion: yes it's good like this, groovy music for the day, absolute freakout for the night with some lighter acts in the morning. guys this is perfect. stop bitching about the lack of israeli-disco.
(btw i don't think you want 144bpm @ 52°C)

damned i listened some minutes to infected @ fullmoon festival and it was HORRIBLE. i don't understand why so many people freak out to that or similiar stuff any longer. the singing was so awful this time. (anyways they only played old stuff known from 3 years ago...) also stop hoping for that chemical-crew style crap at boom festival, the music selection is awesome and it's gonna be really amazing. just open yourself to some newer styles. the stuff most people call "dark" isn't that dark anyways. it's plainly psychedelic, so get yourself ready for a journey to extreme freakout
dance with the people around you, they are a big part of the experience

just my 2 cents...           .o° welcome to the 6o4th dimension °o.
luckyarts

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jul 15, 2006 13:57
Quote:

On 2006-07-15 13:45, the-hq wrote:
and about all the "darkpsy - progressive, uh there is nearly no fullon" discussion: yes it's good like this, groovy music for the day, absolute freakout for the night with some lighter acts in the morning. guys this is perfect. stop bitching about the lack of israeli-disco.

i could live without some of the darkpsy but i agree...happy about the missing israeli disco..keep it groovy keep it underground

peace

duendiii

Posted : Jul 15, 2006 14:29
Boom Shankar
keita

Posted : Jul 15, 2006 15:58
this line up its the contrast of the portuguese scene, we in portugal have only ful on full on and more full on partyes so this line up its fantastic ,thank you bOOM crew again
apocalips

Posted : Jul 15, 2006 16:10
where is azax? zirkin? im down cause of the lineup.. .
meLu

Posted : Jul 15, 2006 16:41
Quote:

I do, if You ask me. I prefer fast, happy sounds than lazy proggy ones, during sunny day
the-hq

Posted : Jul 15, 2006 16:51
well i have been to FMF and it had like 35°C already and it was kind of exhausting somehow... well if there is shadow (and i think there will be) on the dancefloor it should be ok but still a really crazy feeling

ps: i always prefer the fast sounds           .o° welcome to the 6o4th dimension °o.
PsyBeats

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jul 15, 2006 16:53
I'm totally happy about the lineup.. Woohoo Beat Bizarre & Cosmosis... Seen em both before and looking forward to them again.. And I'm curious what sort of set Tsuyoshi is going to play.. I used to see him at the aussie Earthcore parties playing psy trance, back from the Matsuri Records days...
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - BOOM 2006
← Prev Page
56 57 58 59 60 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance