IsraTrance Analyst Member

Started Topics :  558
Posted : Jul 1, 2006 18:04
haha you have to bring your own tent

btw Broken Toy also confirmed
dimospsy

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jul 1, 2006 19:18
today i opened my pc and my mind hoped that i will see the perfect line-up for the perfect festival!!! but my mind was wrong!!!! i dont see any line up BUT i thing that i must wait few days more!!!

--------------
Have a nice month!!!!34 days left!!!
Lilit

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 1, 2006 20:54
Well, considering the line up, I think that Ricardo Alexandre Martins Soares Pereira should play! The guy is definitely real jewel:)
Psyagent

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jul 1, 2006 23:38
definitely, he just saved the day, thumbs up for him...
taken from last Boom Festival Newsletter:

Hello Green Boomers,

Time is flying is spirals! It is now only a few days before this extra amazing adventure called Boom opens its doors to the outer realms!
We have loads of news for you beings of the Universe!

Deadlines and Infos

Have you ever been lost somewhere in the world? Walking without knowing where you are? We have all gone thru that experience - thankfully - but Boom thought about all those who either have no time to spare or like to go straight to the point or the ones that are conscious about the excessive waste and pollution created by cars and prefer to use communal transports. These are the raison de vivre of the Boom Bus. We provide this service to all the people wanting to travel to the Boom in the most direct, economic and eco-conscious way.
There will be buses departing from the cities of Lisboa or Porto straight to the Boom. All the details and information’s are available at Boom website (in the menu "Tickets & Shop") or contact: boombus@boomfestival.org.
July 15th is the latest date to acquire a Boom Bus ticket.

The same date (July 15th) also marks the last day for getting Boom tickets at a special price: 95 Euros. Through Boom's website or through our worldwide network of Boom Ambassadors (fees might apply) you can purchase a ticket that guarantees you a cheaper entry to the Boom, compared to the gate price. (More info in the "Tickets And Shop" menu in the Boom website). Don't miss the chance to have a cheaper trip to sunny Portugal.

Arts

Some of you have been asking us about the line-ups, especially regarding the Dance Floor. We understand such an interest but our intention of not publicizing it yet has been to free express the incredible amount of contents that we generate within Boom.
Boom is much more than just a music festival. It's a gathering of tribes, a crossover of arts and knowledge and this year there's a new approach on how to make a festival: the Bio-Boom idea.
Publishing the line-ups before could omit all the efforts and new projects that we are preparing for this years edition. All the doubts and enquiries about line-ups are understandable for us - after all, music is such a strong and magic vehicle. How many of us have met each other through it?
But we must also show to all of you the other dimensions that Boom have prepared for its 6th edition.

So, let's go to some music facts: We have decided to add an extra day of music into originally planned Boom line up. Now the Dance Floor and all other musical areas will start in the late afternoon of August 4th. The gates of the Boom will open in August 3rd at 9am, so you still have plenty of time to settle in. The magnificent Funktion One sound system will be delightful for our ears… Every day (between 4 to 9 August) the Dance Floor will start at 10pm and will go until 5pm; the Ambient Village will be functioning 24h per day and the Sacred Fire from 10pm until 6am. Up to the second week of July all the line-ups will be revealed.

Don't miss at the Boom's Website: The punchy new Dance Floor Sound System, the Eco-Practices that we are developing (code-named "Bio-Boom"), all the updates in the global knowledge that will be channeled through the Liminal Village, Ecovila, Boom After-party Utopia and much more…

Keep Tuned to www.boomfestival.org.

See you very soon!

Boom Team

ilyoeshin

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 2, 2006 14:01
Quote:

So, let's go to some music facts: We have decided to add an extra day of music into originally planned Boom line up. Now the Dance Floor and all other musical areas will start in the late afternoon of August 4th. The gates of the Boom will open in August 3rd at 9am, so you still have plenty of time to settle in. The magnificent Funktion One sound system will be delightful for our ears… Every day (between 4 to 9 August) the Dance Floor will start at 10pm and will go until 5pm; the Ambient Village will be functioning 24h per day and the Sacred Fire from 10pm until 6am. Up to the second week of July all the line-ups will be revealed.

razzaaaaaaaaa!!!

an extra day of music, now that's what i call bringing the people good news!

woooohooooooo, 31 days and counting...           I got shizzled on my nizzle
neoxine

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jul 3, 2006 12:11
Ok i'm happy and everything for the day of extra music and all the work that boom organizers have put into this festival...i already know it'll be the best of my life....but now loads of friends of mine are not coming anymore because they didn't want to come without knowing who was playing....and now it's 30 days before the party...and obviously flights ( at least from italy) now reached the price of over 280 euros....i aggree not giving the lineup months before...but i don't think this is too good to keep the lineup unknown....also because this party is 7 days long (not like voov etc), and again, i agree that there is much more than music at boom but you have to admit that most of your time will be spent on the dancefloor and for that long i'd kinda like to know at least a couple of names....am i wrong or 2 years ago the lineup was released at the middle of june and the festival was at the end of august...?( probably wrong ) anyways apart from this little rant i'll see you all there ( unlike my friends i baught boom & flight tickets way ahead )

BOOM 3ò
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Jul 3, 2006 14:30
Quote:

On 2006-07-03 12:11, neoxine wrote:
i'd kinda like to know at least a couple of names....

search this thread..you will find lots of confirmed names to the dancefloor.
also the chill-out line up is out:

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/91120/forum/60           ...
neoxine

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jul 3, 2006 15:45
Brilliant chillout selection
are the names actually confirmed or are they just rumours? thx for the quick reply
gopi

Posted : Jul 3, 2006 16:20
this is my first time to a festival in europe. where should we keep our passport and valuables ? any lockers at the site?
we cant just leave them in our tents and get hammered man
>>>3õ

Posted : Jul 3, 2006 18:18
Some knows the REAL lineup? or some of the guys who are going to play?

in the boom's site there is no lineup yet

punkah

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jul 3, 2006 18:58
Whoa!
Great chill line up
Solar Fields, Kick Bong, Chilled C`quence, Adam Shaik, PKS..

Nice to see some very very important brazilian names in there.
Get ready for a wonderfull ethnic experience with Pedra Branca`s live act, something very unique in todays psybient scene, really reflects what chill in south america sounds like. Alquimix, whoa, also bringing the latin and Brazilian vibes, loads of maracatu and crazy rhythms, another unique set. Rafa surely is an amazing dub selectah, that moves flawlessly from deep roots to really uptempo dub disco, fair far-I business. all those guys are very distinct and should bring a different chill atmosphere to Portugal.
Bandanaman

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 3, 2006 20:26
Quote:

On 2006-07-03 16:20, gopi wrote:
this is my first time to a festival in europe. where should we keep our passport and valuables ? any lockers at the site?

You need a bag you're happy to carry about with you, a bum bag, or trousers/shorts with zip up posckets, then you can keep them with you at all times!
MARGHERITA
Master Margherita

Started Topics :  156
Posted : Jul 3, 2006 20:30
Chill out line up :

lives

Ambiêns Indages (chilloutzone.org)-PT

Chilled C'Quence (Quest4Goa/Amboworld)-PT

Conch-NL

Digital Mystery Tour (Iboga rec)-FR

Dymons (Peak rec/Mind waves rec)-CH

Flooting Grooves (Peak rec)-IT

Kick Bong (Ultra Vista rec)-FR

Master Margherita (Peak rec/Electrik Dream rec)-CH

MIR-0 (Almightylove Production)-FI

Morphonix (Vaporvent / Electrik Dream rec)-USA

Omiq (EnSof )-PT

Oxalá (Nazca Music)-PT

Pedra Branca (WFC)-BR

Solar Fields (Ultimae rec)-SE

Tajmahal (Electrik Dream / Ultimae rec)-FR

The Peaking Goddess Collective (Peak rec)-CH

Waterjuice feat. Irina Mikhailova (Vaporvent rec)-USA

Zen Baboon (chilloutzone.org)-PT

djs

Alquimix (Jardim Eletrico - SP)-BR

Aliji (Liquid Records / ID Spiral)-UK

Adham Shaik (Interchill/Dakiki/Sonicturtle.com)-CA

Claxon (NavE/womblabel)-PT

dj high (chilloutzone.org)-PT

elektra (chilloutzone.org)-PT

Expander (Soniculture|Kompakt)-PT

Gaudi - IT/UK

Gil Mahadeva (Azul Music)-BR

Henrik (chilloutzone.org)-PT

Hideyo Blackmoon - JP

Jon (Sangita Records)- UK

Kick Bong dj (Ultra Vista rec)-FR

Las'Hark (chilloutzone.org)-PT

Loic (Total Eclipse)-FR

Lutin des Bois (Oreades Production)-FR

Mata-Hari (chilloutzone.org)-PT

Master Margherita dj (Peak rec/Electrik Dream rec)-CH

M-Sphere (Sphere Production /MEDIUM)-DE

Naasko (Interchill, Native State, Invisible Productions)-CA

Pathaan (Globetronica/LSD/Dragonfly)- UK

PKS (Chill Tribe Records/Trance.net)-NO

Rafa (fLy.iN)-BR

Sallun (Pedra Branca)-BR

sir Eel (Vaporvent rec)-USA

Stefane (Iboga rec)-FR

Tajmahal dj (Electrik Dream / Ultimae rec)-FR

http://mastermargherita.com
Orlandooo

Posted : Jul 4, 2006 09:05
HI!!! a friendd buy a boom ticket some mounths ago and now its not possible for her to go to festival. My friend wants to sell his(her,your) entry for 100 €. If someone is interested a private message. She spoke with the people of the festival and they said to her no problem

Thanks!!!!

gopi

Posted : Jul 4, 2006 12:43
Quote:

On 2006-07-03 20:26, Bandanaman wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-07-03 16:20, gopi wrote:

You need a bag you're happy to carry about with you, a bum bag, or trousers/shorts with zip up posckets, then you can keep them with you at all times!

dude its going to be uncomfy to carry around ur passport all the time.what about the backpacks?? shud i leave my 50litre baackpack in my tent? do the orgz have any provisions for valuables, lockers n stuff?
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - BOOM 2006
← Prev Page
42 43 44 45 46 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance