First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

bodhisattva1320 in europe in august

enichkin
eniChkin Project

Started Topics :  12
Posted : May 10, 2007 23:45
really nice to see different reaction on such a stupid provocations. especially difference between bodhi's reaction and others. Bodhi reacted as a smart guy, can't say the same about some other supersmart fuckin-know-it-all misters
Fun to see people who beleive that internet forum is a church.. Take it easy boys and girls
psybratt
Devic

Started Topics :  23
Posted : May 11, 2007 08:40
yea .. bodhi is a cool guy .. his tracks with mubali and also with arahat are pretty cool tracks .. this is a good opportunity to hear an artist from the other side of the globe ..

peace,
Devic
Fearkiller
Fearkiller

Started Topics :  10
Posted : May 11, 2007 09:16
Quote:

On 2007-05-10 14:38, glookin wrote:
2Fearkiller & Enichnkin

Guys you both have just about 10-20 tracks at the same level as most Bodhi's music (who got tonns of tracks). And i don't mean production. I mean the side of ideas and innovations.

Listen to him first before claiming for selfpromotion, then release a couple of your own albums and make at least one compilation with international line-up. After that try to realize how is difficult to make it for an artist from a small point on global psy-trance map thousands kilometers away from the main party-spots and after that get some bookings.

I'm sure Bodhi will play here and blast us away with his magic music.

Read my post again please... i did'nt say that Bodhi is not wanted here, or Bodhi is not famous, and i did'nt say that his production is not cool... And nodody had to compare music by Bodhi and music by others.. At first, how can u say "you both have just about 10-20 tracks at the same level as most Bodhi's music (who got tonns of tracks). " ??? Its the same as say: If you guys had more tracks, you would be same cool as him, thats why you don't have any word to say about self-promotion!:) Also, yes, i told that its self-promotion(don't you agree? why?), and i say that its not bad. You see difference?... ~PEACE~
k.t
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : May 24, 2007 22:34
dude why dont bodhi fearkiller and enchkin come to delhi, india and we decide this @ a killer party here out in the jungle hehe

------------------------------------
enter the time of CounterCulture !
Bloodclot
Bloodclot

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Jul 20, 2007 13:47
I personally dig bodhi's music. Really intense..you guys are lucky. Cribbers need to keep quiet!
Necroine

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Oct 11, 2008 02:39
hey hey... what's the deal-e-o??

smells like gun powder...
          Necroine a.k.a Noid
The 5th Element Recs
www.5thelement.com.mx
OUT NOW!
V.A. CHRONICLES (5THCD001)
GORUMP PEYYA - MISTERY OF NITZY (5THCD002)
V.A. NO MERCY FOR THE WEAK (5THCD003)
COMMING UP:
ENICHKIN - A PARTICLE OF INFIN
thinkingsound

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Nov 12, 2008 11:48
Don't let him fool you... he walks the superstar walk. Very nice guy if you can do something for him.. Please book him so he can get paid.. He doesn't like to loose money on trance...
Trance Forum » » Forum  Russia - bodhisattva1320 in europe in august
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance