First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

BEST DJ

dE.Tonatik
Detonatik

Started Topics :  83
Posted : Aug 15, 2005 21:37

who is the best dj in terms of dorest and dark psychedelic music in this part of the world .

there should be some very god dj's in this part of the world where so many good artists come from .

boom
Krell
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Aug 15, 2005 23:24
I think there are 3 DJ´s to choose from here in Denmark

DJ Krell(Electrobeat) <-myself. Smooth mixing and track selection and good flow. Not so many unreleased killarhs thought.

DJ Nasa(Alphalab Rec) <- Also creates Dark Psy himself as "Mutalisk". Smooth mixing, well known mostly for his progressive project:-) Lots of party experience.

DJ Jahbo(Parvati Rec) <- I think he has the most unreleased KiLLarhs. Part of Meteloids as well Also, plenty of experience, AFAIK only with dark psy.

As far as the other djs spinning dark psy that I have heard - I find their mixing technique lacking, but their track selection is often excellent.
Especially the Aarhus DJs - checkout www.moesgaardmen.dk

I would not have any doubts about booking any of the 3 DJs mentioned here..

As far as pointing out THE BEST - I dont think that can be done, it very much depends on what quality you value the most, flow, technique, track selection, experience or unreleased music.

Everybody has a bit of everything, in different dosages... How to balance these qualities, is really a matter of taste and should not be communicated as far as labelling someone as "the best"

Best wishes

Krell           Label DJ>
www.jesterrecords.ca
Troll@CrackWhoreModels
IsraTrance Analyst Member

Started Topics :  558
Posted : Aug 15, 2005 23:57
for me it is

Heino/Manfly <- dont spin that much at public parties unfortunaly

Nasa <-- plays alot of good dark stuff

and ofcause the Aarhus crew Guiseppe,Jahbo,Bobo,Monno,Jaffa an so on
          www.myspace.com/trollatcrackwhoremodels
www.myspace.com/crackwhoremodels
www.myspace.com/cwmdeco
the_real_noname

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 16, 2005 11:39
I would definately have to go with the Aarhus-crew...

But to choose the best of them? Difficult...

The last I heard was
Loon (Awesome trackselection, really smooth set)
Monno (unfortunately I slept from most of it but he has never disappointed my ears or my mind)

and definately also
Jahbo (props for the amazing tracks, always have that extra layer of wacky tunes on his sets)

For me, the mixing is not that important, it's definately not what I remember when I look back on a night in happyland, the trackselection and the overall flow in style is much more important for me, and for me there is noone better at that than the Aarhus-hippies.
blessed

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Aug 16, 2005 13:00
i asked the same question a while ago but it seems that people think that scandinavia is the world nowdays

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/52309/forum/15/start/0

Anway for me it is Dennis the menance and Ifan freakout from sweden, They know what they are doing. Awsome tracks combined with nice mixingskills.
point_blank
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Aug 31, 2005 13:59
Quote:

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/52309/forum/15/start/0

Anway for me it is Dennis the menance and Ifan freakout from sweden, They know what they are doing. Awsome tracks combined with nice mixingskills.

sure mann , heard captain ifan recently he played some superrrrr music he killed it in the day time with derango stuff
Vasili

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 4, 2005 12:12
emok, james monroe
Vasili

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 4, 2005 12:16
but i think the best mixing skills goes to James           IRRATIONAL IMPULSE
HandA
Inactive User

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Sep 4, 2005 13:32
Quote:

On 2005-09-04 12:12, Vasili wrote:
emok, james monroe

First of all none of these 2 DJ's play dark psychedelic. They play mostly progressive.

Secondly James is from England and not Scandinavia.
eran m

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Sep 5, 2005 22:14
kluster....amazing artist
Lepton
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Sep 6, 2005 20:04
Quote:

On 2005-08-15 23:24, Krell wrote:

DJ Krell(Electrobeat) <-myself. Smooth mixing and track selection and good flow. Not so many unreleased killarhs thought.

can't believe you just mentioned yourself as best dj, this is a joke no?
pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : Sep 6, 2005 20:53
Quote:

On 2005-09-06 20:04, Lepton wrote:
Quote:

Nope, it's not a joke. I'm a very good friend of him, but I'm absolutely honest when I say that technically he's one of the best psytrance DJ's in Denmark (not only dark psy, but also progressive trance/house and full on).          DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
Krell
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Sep 6, 2005 21:05
Quote:

Quote:

No not really - If I dont mention myself, quite frankly, noone will.

Im tired of people only mentioning their personal friends whenever someone asks for a DJ recommendation.

From the criteria mentioned - I consider myself to be one of the best within that genre - yes. (judging technique, flow, quality and track selection).

I mention 2 others as well, whom I think are just as good or better in some areas.

Also, I dont post this under another nick - Im not trying to hide anything here. People ask for my opinion, and I give it to them - Straight up.

Best Wishes

Krell
          Label DJ>
www.jesterrecords.ca
Lepton
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 6, 2005 21:10
mistake *delete*
Lepton
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 6, 2005 21:11
Quote:

On 2005-09-06 20:53, pr0fane wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

Nope, it's not a joke. I'm a very good friend of him, but I'm absolutely honest when I say that technically he's one of the best psytrance DJ's in Denmark (not only dark psy, but also progressive trance/house and full on).

nothing wrong about it when you are saying that he is the best dj but when he says it about himself I don't know it sounds a wee bit .... stupid

I know I mix better than most dj's myself but I don't go telling people I am the best dj...

I allmost never reply when someone post a mix cuz most of the time I would be only one complaining about the mixing skillz while others will be sayin : smooth mixing,....

Trance Forum » » Forum  Scandinavia - BEST DJ

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance