Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Beat Bizarre – Somersault Industries (Iboga, 2005)
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Beat Bizarre – Somersault Industries (Iboga, 2005)

Dance N Dust
Dance N Dust

Started Topics :  83
Posted : May 2, 2005 16:09
got my copy...
i must say that this 3rd album are beter that the 1 befor it..: "pandora..box"

here i realy like tracks 6!! 7 and 1 are best for me...
good luck iboga..
asher           out now:
Aumrec – Before The Beginning ,EP
V/a Beat Wins , Compiled by DJ Asherun
Embargaa - Slova . EP
www.myspace.com/dancendustrecords
Banel
Behind Blue Eyes

Started Topics :  96
Posted : May 3, 2005 11:42
Quote:

On 2005-05-02 15:48, Dot Kite wrote:
Dear Banel,
I am very happy that you have expressed your personal opinion and I totaly respect it...
I am a client of Iboga records since the very first release. I have seen almost all the CD artworks of Iboga rec. and allow to me to not agree with you on this release.

As I've already said before, I really liked the concept of the weird masks and the "set" of the photos as well. But, sincerly I dislike the third and penultimate pages. Of course this is only my personal but professional taste (I am a designer as a profession).

Regarding the previous releases of Iboga like "Phony Orphants" album....well, I really loved the graphics on that CD! Frogacult's as well.....

Speaking about Thember, I have visited his web-site in the past and I found some very interesting illustrations over there! I don't doubt about his talent, but I am concerned on the attention for the detail on this release.

Dear Banel (and the rest of the Iboga crew),
please take my comments as a sincere point of view of a supporter of Iboga rec. and not as a negative point of view for the release itself.

Thanks for the understanding...

Best regards
Tms

Offcourse i respect your opinion as well...

No prob!           www.myspace.com/michaelbanel
aje
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  99
Posted : May 9, 2005 12:13
I think there are verz few other releases where the artwork matches the music as well as here, its a little fucked up and twisted, but so is the music.           Check out my album: http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/gay-satanic-hippie-tiefenrausch
Dot Kite
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : May 10, 2005 11:15
This album, day after day is growing and growing...(as with all "Beat Bizzare" releases)...
These guys have managed to create amazing soundscapes!!! Always well balanced...

For sure you need to listen to this album more times to appreciate their unique work!

best regards
Tms
Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Jul 8, 2005 14:44
Great album once again from Beat Bizarre, who are starting to become one of my alltime fave psytrance acts nowadays. Their albums always have this 'growing' feel on me, the more I listen, the more I hear... It's groovy, well designed and just amazing stuff! There are no bad tracks on this.           "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
Electrip
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Jul 12, 2005 22:53
Very poor review imho, for a very cool album.
Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Jul 13, 2005 00:00
I think some people just don't understand Beat Bizarre's work. This is stuff for repeated listening. It needs to grow on you. I'd give the advice: exlore the tracks more. I still do, and it gets better each time Great album, in truth I'm beginning to like this more than Pandoras Groovebox even, which was cool too, so that's saying something!           "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
Dot Kite
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Aug 26, 2005 18:09
Listening to this album once again....and Holy Cow...!!!
It grows always! It is an amazing production!

Great!
Tms
Glen.C (Iboga Rec)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  52
Posted : Aug 26, 2005 19:07
Yeah man... this was ok for me at first. But as I listen more and more I really start to get it a whole lot more. It really grows with more listens! I now think that this is an amazing CD! But then I would say that
          http://www.facebook.com/GlenC.IbogaRecords
http://www.myspace.com/gleniboga
www.iboga-records.dk
Spikers & Midinoize - Lisbon Hooker (Glen C rmx) coming soon on Earhead Audio
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Beat Bizarre – Somersault Industries (Iboga, 2005)
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance