Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

BAKONY Festival 2009

constantine
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : May 9, 2009 20:23
can't wait to get there

any more additions to the chill lineup please ?

Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Jun 13, 2009 18:45
It's cancelled           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
kriz
Horrordelic Records

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Jun 19, 2009 14:15
TOo bad Hope all works out.            3o~ kriz aka krize 3o~ ....Horrordelic Records.... http://www.horrordelic.com
----------------------------
- Think for yourself -
http://www.goatrance.de/goabase/member/profile/lkkkaKhOQP
my5t
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Jun 30, 2009 20:54
What a shame, last year was very nice. Hope then for the 2010 Bakony edition.           Don't push me... i'm a hologram!
Sandal Wood
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jul 15, 2009 15:46
Hey there!

Not a suprise to me that this event didn't take place and also the way how artists have been treated. I have been waiting for the rest of my fee from Bakony 2008 for more than a year now. The organiser made plenty of promises at the festival, which he didn't keep and haven't tried even once to contact me or a friend of mine, who is in the same situation. I did write several mails to him, got again useless promises and excuses that he is not able to pay us, but in the meantime already planing a next edition. So although I had a pretty good time mainly because of the wonderful country and ppl there, please don't excuse such an unprofessional behaviour with "at least he gave it a try"!!! I am open to support young events and their organizers, but not when getting such a "reward" in exchange for my trust.

Vladi / Sandal Wood
Kliment
Kliment

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 15, 2009 15:50
Hi everyone,

I've been invited last year to take part in the Bakony 2008 year festival...A live act gig on main stage and another one (free) on chill out. To me, the party itself was a good time - beautiful nature, very well chosen artists and nice people around.. until I knew i won't get paid for the gig!!

More disappointing was to know that everyone else (except the other bulgarian artist, Sandal Wood) from the line up was treated as arranged previously, all clear!! We still had hope as the organizers explain everything would be paid in a few weeks.

During the months after there were emails and sms asking what is goind on - everytime the answer was 'yeah we wait for some cash right now, just a few more days or week...'

so now , one year later, i have to do something i never again want to be obliged to do: write on all forums what happened and how we've been treaten.. I know i wont get my money this way but its just about to warn other artists to not be so trustful when dealing with these guys (as it seems this year everything went wrong)

peace,

Kliment
Trance Forum » » Forum  Festivals Promotions - BAKONY Festival 2009
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Free Parking - Free Parking Chill Area - ChillOut Area VJ - VJ Deco - Deco Eco Friendly - Eco Friendly
Children Zone - Children Zone Workshops/Market - Workshops/Market Water Access - Water Access Transportation - Transportation Discounted Presale - Discounted Presale

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance