Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Azax Syndrom - Evolution (3DVision, March 2007)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Azax Syndrom - Evolution (3DVision, March 2007)

Zman
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : May 22, 2007 09:36
Is everyone out here lying or what is this?

One of the worst albums i have heard ever since the year 2000. Shady rip offs of slayer guitar riffs. The only track that made any sense to me was the vs. absolum. And what are all these sounds all about? Not at all psychedelic and acidy Anyways looks like the world is being further infiltrated with the candy filled societies.

Azax has been a class act in the past. In my opinion he lacks what he had earlier. Hope future stuff improves.

Cheers
Winter Demon
Winter Demon

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 23, 2007 18:20
EVOLUTION finaly !
after the long wait for the azax syndrom album its came ..,and with this extremly massive tracks inside gonna break the world to pieces...
evry track here its a real party bomber .
best of luck regev ur album is a killer !!!

EarWorm
EarWorm

Started Topics :  9
Posted : May 26, 2007 18:54
It is what it is...Pure party music. All tracks have their moments. But the one I liked the most was Azax's rmx of cpu and absolum "down the stairs". Even though it's a rmx, I believe it carries the true 3dvision sound . And I heard a few soundz from absolumVSGms-the therapy in that track..hehe, blended in nicely. All in all, beautiful job done, I like . Big BooM to Regev and 3dvision. I'm happy to see 3dvision back in the game...and with very solid releases too . Best of luck!

BooM!
Max
          --- "Some people see things that are and ask, Why? Some people dream of things that never were and ask, Why not? Some people have to go to work and don't have time for all that" ---

http://www.facebook.com/pages/EarWorm/140470548785?ref=mf
leandromorales
Demonizz/Duophonix

Started Topics :  16
Posted : May 29, 2007 18:24
good fullon night

keep going           ========= DemonizZ and DuoPhonix =========

----www.demonizz.com----
www.myspace.com/demonizz
------------------------------------------
Trance2MoveU
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Jun 20, 2007 17:57
I liked it. No "standouts" but good for what it is. I think it gets better with repeated listens. Nice work Regev!

Mdk
Dark_Dork
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Jun 20, 2007 19:25
Completely forgotable release           Dressed to kill you look so right... I am drunk with lust tonite.
digital-talk
Digital Talk

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jul 1, 2007 20:20
really nice album mista regev, u always bringing us to an higher level
respect from digiboys, see you soon in ashdod

::: www.myspace.com/digitaltalk :::
::: www.facebook.com/digital.talk.project :::
::: www.soundcloud.com/digitaltalk :::
MorNinG MaGiC

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 2, 2007 21:33
For any Artist like REGEV and the kind of verstality he has this discussion is apt... Of the choice he tries to define his muzik wid , to large xtend i think artistic freedom is a liable and apt choice mayb for the good or bad of the artist and a choice that shud b accepted ..

As an avid listener and a critic i also agree that his earlier work is rather diff from the ones that he is coming out but i would rather accept the change and enjoy it in all earnest ways ..!
[ I LUVED HIS EARLIER RELEASES , HIS EARLIER DARK POWER WORK They whr out standing in my opinion ]

for me this is true party muzik whr the listeners are enlightened with true enjoyment and spirit and higher orders of energy levels and really works good on the dancefloor ..!

my piks :-
3.World of Illusion
4.Existence
7.Flawless Victory

for me these traxs have ripped the floors apart .. the rmx's could have been better esp the CPU one tht trax is of CPU 1st album which i still say was the best album i ever heard and was light years ahead of its time when it released ..! but again just and opinion.

3d vision never dissappoints and always has some thing for everyone in their bag ...!

MUCH LOVE , LIGHT AND RESPECT to all involved ..!
best of luck for ur future ventures and work ..!
BOoom ..!
Adakt
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Jul 5, 2007 12:04
I appreciate a lot Azax´s music, this album is good, I freakin love the album cover and I think its also a very dancefloor influenced material. On the other hand, I think Simulated Dissorder is the by far the best track, I enjoyed the Remix on Rain but I think the first one is way better, but really I miss tracks like Black Zodiac, Electric Powder, Evils Force, Nightmare, those were the AZAX DAYS.

Good luck in all future projects, and nice review too.
Trance2MoveU
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Jul 7, 2007 08:07
Everyone has an opinion on whether his earlier work is better than his newer stuff. I like both and prefer to think of Regev as well rounded. This might lead to a favorite Azax Syndrom track!

Mine would be...Hagi Gat or The Covenant.

Mdk
Basilisk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  168
Posted : Oct 6, 2007 23:40
As much as I am a fan of the old Azax sound, this album seems a bit bland to my ears. I've had it on for most of the summer but it never catches me the way his old classics did. However, I did notice one interesting thing that no one seems to have mentioned; the last track is a cover version of Quirk - Cognitive Dissidents, originally released on Krembo Records in 1996.
Ormion
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  38
Posted : Oct 7, 2007 19:07
Cool album but nothing more.
Actually I was dissapointed because Azax was one of my fav full on artists.
Unfortunately all the tracks sound just like a harder version of normal full on, plastic and really empty.
Best track is for sure Werewolf possibly the only track that sounds like the good 2004 Azax tracks.
They're more good tracks but none is really special.
The last track has really nothing to do with the original ultramasterpiece by Quirk but the melodies always work.
Andrey
Inactive User

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Oct 7, 2007 20:41
2+/10
No Story, No Talent.... Only Meat Meat Meat.....           Sea>Israel>Ben-Gurion>Tel-Aviv>Ramat-Goa>Marom Neve
is this pure reality could we be led?
25500 NIS for 1 hour DJ set
30500 NIS for 45-50 minutes of Live~
squirm
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  254
Posted : Oct 7, 2007 23:48
im sorry to say but im inclined to agree with ormion. even his most recent releases do sound like a harder vision of full on music. not that its bad, but after a while it sounds dull and lacks something, it lacks the intensity his older work had. listen to unconscious mind, and then listen to a track off this cd and you'll clearly here the difference. none the less, ill still be keeping an eye for his stuff - perhaps things might change for the better
          www.soundcloud.com/ishikawa
www.mechanikrecords.com
www.phonix-records.com
www.mixcloud.com/ishikawa/
Elad
Tsabeat/Sattel Battle

Started Topics :  158
Posted : Oct 8, 2007 03:34
i liked the mortal combat track , nice main break
also existance good track
great sound all throu the album
and also kudos to ido on the mastering
for sure i rather voices of madness or even free david and digital ghost times
but this is nice album too
abit too repetative style for 9 tracks but i guess thats what the peaple ask for lol           www.sattelbattle.com
http://yoavweinberg.weebly.com/
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Azax Syndrom - Evolution (3DVision, March 2007)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance