Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Aurora Festival 2009 :: 19.20.21.22.23.24 August :: Asprovalta :: Hellas
← Prev Page
5 6 7 8 9 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Aurora Festival 2009 :: 19.20.21.22.23.24 August :: Asprovalta :: Hellas

aless
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Dec 30, 2008 18:58
the best line up fot chill out stage

at last Hol Baumann will be there           ~.~ Psy party means Aliens World ~,~
"-Ever had that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?
-Mmmm, all the time.
-It's called mescaline... It
Psy_mystic
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Dec 31, 2008 21:12
Quote:

On 2008-12-30 18:58, aless wrote:
the best line up fot chill out stage

at last Hol Baumann will be there

+1

that lineup blew my sox off!

arxisame... hehe           "Detox is for queers"
macdeath
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Jan 1, 2009 20:01
The alternative stage artists is a part of the elit of Electronic Music.

ORB!!!!!           Ableton Live
d1m1tr1
Dark Elf

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Jan 3, 2009 14:11
the Alternative stage is already impressive till now !!! many good names
HOL BAUMANN and KICK BONG mmMMMm
at last i will hear k.b. from close,
Hol Baumann i heard @ Forgotten Ritual in sWitzerland, it was a killer moment !!!

Cheers
Misha_
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Jan 4, 2009 17:54
Quote:

On 2009-01-03 14:11, d1m1tr1 wrote:
the Alternative stage is already impressive till now !!! many good names
HOL BAUMANN and KICK BONG mmMMMm
at last i will hear k.b. from close,
Hol Baumann i heard @ Forgotten Ritual in sWitzerland, it was a killer moment !!!

Cheers

heh.i made the same mistake while reading line up,cause there is no kick bong.it is king bonk,downtepmo project from usa.
however,this line up is amazing and i for sure know where i'll spent next summer vacattion.           www.soundmute-recordings.com
d1m1tr1
Dark Elf

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Jan 5, 2009 13:21
ouuups and i thought it was just a mistake in spelling ... !!!

too bad, the French kick bong rocks !!!

i'll go check the U.S. one on his space
JOHN GOA

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 5, 2009 13:36
highligh tribe for ever.....people u cannot imagine these guys.....maybe the perfect band for a festival.....but they should play in the main stage.....in turkey in the eclipse maybe they were the best live act of the whole festival......
the alternative stage is fantastic...i cant ask for any more(except younger brother but since u brought them last year no problem)
also whats going on with the dark artists??r u going to invite any of them.....be open minded and bring some....at least for the night.....
many international people after the last years success have started to reconsider of coming to greece for festival(before they didnt want to listen about greece).....
anyway good luck and we keep in touch........
Nectarios
Martian Arts

Started Topics :  187
Posted : Jan 5, 2009 14:06
In my opinion, a "dark" stage is a better idea than mixing that kind of music with the main line up.           
http://soundcloud.com/martianarts
gutter
Inactive User

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Jan 5, 2009 14:58
+1 for more "low profile" and twisted psychedelic than too much club music,
it can be a great spiritual fest if line up fits like that and i wish that very much too..

ps. for example i had a "cultural shock" when listenied to that Miraculix guy and seeing him monkeying-jumping before Simon goes on stage.. a big shock..
Tasos_NOtrea
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Jan 5, 2009 15:12
Quote:

On 2009-01-05 14:58, gutter wrote:

ps. for example i had a "cultural shock" when listenied to that Miraculix guy and seeing him monkeying-jumping before Simon goes on stage.. a big shock..

hahaha +100!Miraculix was the "Kagouras" of the festival Fortunatelly Terra9 was performing in chill stage and I had a great morning there           www.myspace.com/tasos_notrea
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1101850147&ref=name
http://soundcloud.com/tasos_notrea/sets/marchmix2012_techno
aless
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jan 5, 2009 15:26
bring for the dark line up some scandinavian arists like Derango ... some russian like Psykovsky and some Greek like Drury Nevil Orestis Dark Elf ... there is many artist who playing realy psychedelic music and for fest so i hope u wont disapoint us like last year           ~.~ Psy party means Aliens World ~,~
"-Ever had that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?
-Mmmm, all the time.
-It's called mescaline... It
gutter
Inactive User

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Jan 5, 2009 16:39
@Tasos

hahaha, indeed
(btw Terra 9 was the same time? cause i stayed to listen to him, maybe left a little earlier cause i was patient to listen to Simon and found the bananas, anyway)
plus a great line up flow has a lot of room for artists like aless wrote, especially the greek force, cause its somehow ridiculous to have at least five artists that are widely recognized and wanted in foreign festivals and not invite them in such an event made for EVERYONE.. so many "tampeles" have destroyed the scene here..
plus its much more pleasant to listen to some Dark Elf tribal stuff or Orestis madness at 4pm than Pixel in my very much poor humble opinion keep it psychedelic
Tasos_NOtrea
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Jan 5, 2009 16:59
Yeap I left as fast I could after the Flip Flop live when Miraculix started his terrible set or his monkey dance..and I found the groovy psy breaks of Terra9
          www.myspace.com/tasos_notrea
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1101850147&ref=name
http://soundcloud.com/tasos_notrea/sets/marchmix2012_techno
Nectarios
Martian Arts

Started Topics :  187
Posted : Jan 5, 2009 17:01
I'd rather listen to logic bomb, tranan, x-dream, midimiliz, MOS, the delta at 4am than any 150+ "dark" stuff....just to keep it psychedelic... in my humble opinion.

http://soundcloud.com/martianarts
101pigs

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jan 5, 2009 19:49
try to find the ones that play quality and diverse music like Electrypnose, Para Halu, Ocelot, Penta... if u check their music u can be sure they would never destroy the flow of any lineup... their music is sooo psychedelic but only in a very few occasions goes over 150 bpm... there is not only horror gabba hardcore trance in that so called "dark" genre you just need to find the interesting stuff.... b00m!           "pigs on the wing"
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Aurora Festival 2009 :: 19.20.21.22.23.24 August :: Asprovalta :: Hellas
← Prev Page
5 6 7 8 9 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance