Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Aurora Festival 2009 :: 19.20.21.22.23.24 August :: Asprovalta :: Hellas
← Prev Page
30 31 32 33 34 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Aurora Festival 2009 :: 19.20.21.22.23.24 August :: Asprovalta :: Hellas

trunksan

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 25, 2009 21:38
I think the fact that the artsts are coming here speaking in favour of the festival speaks for itself...

Anyway again I hope that the crew made a good profit out of everything and wish they repeat it again.

WHEN DID SIMON BARING PLAY AT THE CHIL???

I loved his set last year, it was witty, fun and even sexy and really wanted to hear him again.
He definetly didn't play on Friday night/Sat morning as scheduled.

klopfgeister

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 25, 2009 21:57
Quote:

kolpgeister,

hehe;)

anyway..

from our point of view: teo, thanks for this wonderful festival..
had lots of fun and the crowd on mainfloor on friday evening was simply amazing!!!!
i may write a longer review later, but today its chill-time..,)           http://www.klopfgeister.com
http://www.myspace.com/klopfgeister
Pause
Pause

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Aug 25, 2009 22:21
Good festival...thanx the drivers (panos,tolis,john,mpampis,xristos)..thanx sakis and roula for the excellent behavior! and big thanx to the people for listening "pause"!!!
psy-fish

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 25, 2009 22:30
The festival was perfect but let me ask you something why from 16:00 to 22:00 the sound system was low at the main stage because i wanted to hear some progressive artists and i couldnt and with the blue planet corporation and filteria the same thing with sound system!!!
psy-fish

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 25, 2009 22:32
Anyway next year try for the best!!!the deco was perfect and all artists was there very good organization.
Black_Sun

Posted : Aug 26, 2009 10:40
i wanna say that this fest was great but many many many bad things happened yo teo come on m8 do somethng right i was waiting ace ventura to close th fest but ...... anyway i dont think that next year ill be there the fest was perfect but the organiser wasnt so good live acts was cancelled and many many other things happned but the place was perfect with stores and things and better than the last year anyway please carefull teo cause we want to party and have some fun not to carefull for stupid guys who were there again one big thnx to the artist who played !!!!!
gutter
Inactive User

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Aug 26, 2009 10:48
Quote:

On 2009-08-25 13:35, Eat Static wrote:
Right,i feel i have to jump in here and say something..i don't actually visit these kind've forums any more as i am constantly shocked at certain people who do nothing but sit there moaning and criticising every event that comes along,without,i am sure,an ounce of sense or knowledge of the actual workings of them...yes,this and that happened,things were changed,and so what? You were till getting 5 days of constant entertainment over 2 stages in a really gorgeous place...with no sound limitations..compare that to the majority of festivals we get here,three days in the rain and mud with music finishing around midnight after spending the last couple of hours at reduced volumes! What Teo and the guys lack in experience,they make up for in enthusiasm and passion for what they do..i think some people have a pretty dumb idea of what these kind of promoters are like..you seem to think because the ticket price seems high to you,or your shade was not in the right place,that the promoters don't care,and are all ready to run off on a luxury holiday straight after the festival to sit counting wads of cash....NOT SO! These things are very often run to the wire with budgets,plus unforseen things can add further to that..the guys were trying their damnest to sort everyone out..hard to believe for some people,but promoters like this are actually wanting the same as you...to have a wonderful party with good music and good people in a beautiful location..and if it wasn't for people like this,that actually get up off their arses and chase a dream,then none of us would be out partying at all..i know some of you are probably thinking,'oh,its all right for him,he's in a well known band and had it easy',but i can assure you i had my own fair share of problems..i aint going into it here cos it don't matter,but the reason i soldiered through it and kept faith,was because i have always found the greeks to be happy,positive,big hearted people and great fun to be around..the guys running around in the background to make it all happen were amazing,the drivers,the stage crews,sound guys,all of them stayed positive and determined to make it all happen..and i bet most of them did it for peanuts,i know as many of my friends work at these kinda things..anyway,i thought i would say this before certain people come steaming in and rip the whole thing to pieces...''sometime's,we fall short of our expectations,but at least we bloody tried.....'' Merv (eat static)

Merv you are the GODFATHER!!! thank you for the amazing live at the chill out !!! love to see you above the synths more than anyone on the planet !!!

Eat Static
Asura
Aes Dana & wife & child
Solar Fields
Carbon Based Lifeforms
Orb
Shulman
Direct Connection

Atriohm
Archaic
Deviant Species
Man With No Name
Dacru family
Tristan
Andromeda
Tranan & Ibojima

some of the brilliant music i heard !!

a big bravo to Archaic, his music is for festival time and proved it

We had an amazing time from the first moment there, there are always something that will go wrong or be canceled

To all the smallness morons people here that complain all the time, i hope they dont come again to the festival please stay at home and listen to your favorite music and be happy else dont take 15 blotters and wait like junkies on the dancefloor

The shops were great, the vibe was FANTASTIC everywhere

Entheogenic didnt play though my only disappointment and i write that because when i asked the guys from FREEZE magazine at the IT records shop stand in the chill out they try to bullshiting me that EWntheogenic just played and only one coul come and he play the FIRST ALBUM !!! MAN you are a moron !!! im sorry im not that fool or stoned like you , you now hehe beware of what you say and to whom ok i had my bitchy complain

hope to see you next year
make tha next one to Samothraki so that the greeks can also swim

artists

Posted : Aug 26, 2009 11:47
thank you for an amazing festival

here are some clips

clip1

Clip2

Clip3

clip4

enjoy!

http://www.myspace.com/symphonixmusic
http://www.facebook.com/pages/symphonix/109760466910

cyberelf

Posted : Aug 26, 2009 13:05
( sorry for my lOOO000ooong post )

Oooohhh!!!! Thank you mate for the clips posted above!!! Hey "artists" , that was so kind of you posting those early birdy vlips .. so to feel a little bit like being over there ...

I want to make some comments on those clips concerning the crowd and the general mood over the dancefloor .. :

1st Clip : Hhhmm its early in the morning?! People seem to be soooo tired!! hey.. so many ppl... WoW.. 2009 wasnt like the 2008 Aurora Fest for sure!!! ( I think event organisers make a big profit for sure )

2nd Clip : Hhhmmm the crowd just start dancing hard ... I must say that the main dancefloor was MUCH BETTER this year because had many robotic lights ( I dont rem. such an amount of lights in the area of D.anceF.loor ) and the construction/design
of the surroundings on the D.F. this year was smarter
and actually I like the concept than last year.. I figure out that they build it lighter cause the wind ( last years' construction was bad, all the time they tried their best to keep up the tents and some parts were ground so the sunlight was hit the dancefloor ) I hope this year dancefloor was without any direct sunlight and the ppl dance happily !!

3rd Clip : hhmmm I like the music.. and I like the happy ppl around ....

4rth Clip : OOOoooh man!! Amazing track on that moment I wish to be there... that was the best part of the recording that I saw!!! ..and if someone see in a wide spectrum will notice that the crowd is synchronised with their music and its like an amazing dancing soundwave... I wishe to be there at least that moment !!

I hope all the ppl being there enjoyed their time spend @ that event and I would like to see next year ( that I hope to attend Like I ve done for the 1st A.F.'08) from the organisers learn from their experience of last 2 events so act with all their Best Effort!!

( Thank you for your patience of reading my comments for the event that forum member "artists" help me at least to feel the vibe of the A.F.'09 through its videoclips posts - I wait for other members to post some more staff - I wont make such a big post again concerning any comments for A.F.'09 ...may be a small one..)

Take care u party animals.... and watch out yourselfs and the ppl around you.....
tsosmina

Posted : Aug 26, 2009 16:02
Quote:
..but there is something that i have to admit and to say..that i had the oportunity to hear some really great artists,so, many thanks to those who gave me some magical moments that i will never forget!!!
On 2009-08-25 00:33:05, tsosmina wrote:
i just got back from aurora...and i really regreted for giving so much money to hear and see almost nothing,..sorry guys but you didnt do your best,and i reallized that you dont give a shit about the music and the whole thing,i feel sorry but i can not support something like this .Next time be organized , better go to some festivals abroad,its a very good example and then thing about it again,or else dont try it again.Thanks.

gutter
Inactive User

Posted : Aug 26, 2009 16:08

Aes Dana
Aes Dana

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Aug 26, 2009 16:23
Hello all,

back from Greece yesterday, full of sun and Ouzo.
To answer to Gutter, yes Enthogenic played at chill, I was there in backstage during hPiers set. Really smoothand for Truksan, Simon Barring played two really good and groovy-crunchy sets just after Hilight tribe.

Ambient cheers.

Vince
Dacru Records
Dacru Records

Started Topics :  108
Posted : Aug 26, 2009 16:28
we've got a set of pictures online at www.dacru.be !!           Dacru Records
Talamasca, U-Recken, DigiCult, Alternative Control, Ephedrix, Bitkit, Aquila, Tropical Bleyage, Spirit Architect, Chronos, ...
www.dacru.be
bookings@dacru.be
freezemgzn
IsraTrance Full Member
Started Topics :  75
Posted : Aug 26, 2009 16:29
Piers Oak-Rhind one half of Entheogenic played 1000% so Gutter.....the moran stoned freeze -it record shop people say check YOUR mirror,.....we never bulshiting no one regarding music we are true to what we do and the chill /alternative stage was musicaly something we wanted to express and enjoy with all of you....i am unhappy with you and i do remember you , and i really cannot understand why you did not came to say all this on the festival...on person...anyway...no hard feelings ....look listen learn
gutter
Inactive User

Posted : Aug 26, 2009 16:41
ok my wrong
maybe i was expecting to listen to the dub stuff and never listened we thought you were lied and was disappointed, my fault on being offensive, mirror accepted
& anyway personally i enjoyed the chill more than anything there, no hard feelings
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Aurora Festival 2009 :: 19.20.21.22.23.24 August :: Asprovalta :: Hellas
← Prev Page
30 31 32 33 34 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance