Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Attoya - Based on true Events | Trishula Records | [5 Oct. 2007]
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Attoya - Based on true Events | Trishula Records | [5 Oct. 2007]

d1m1tr1
Dark Elf

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Oct 30, 2007 01:46
Quote:

On 2007-10-29 23:16, ~:MuZiK wrote:
So... I'm listening to this album.
I will be very honest in writing, i try to say as much neutral as i can.
Actually i'm not sure if it's ok here in this forum as most of people is writing just like "ahh killaergh super Uber pro trackkzzzz" etc... Nevermind, let's try.

This CD was very expected by me. I was quite curious about it.
So.. At last it is!
Track one. Based On true Events.
I started to listening and the first track is quite calm, nice lead sounds, very trippy twisted leads. I totally don't like the mood in this track, created by those "organic-like" pads. They are falsing the track and giving away all the good cosmic forest spirit.
Actually this track is quite monotony, but for beginning of CD, it's ok.
Track Two. Above Natural Sleep.
sounds very strange, weird rhythmics, same bad pads, they are falsing, guy's, didn't you feel it?
Track number two is very chaotic, arrange is not nice here. It's a stick of some sounds.
Track 3 The Reflection of Awry Mirrors.
It have some quite nice mood, but still, chaotic arranges. But it try to fly somewhere deeper into the cosmic paths. Some nice leads / FXs was used in it. I wanna check it in the forest on some bigger sound. It have some space. But why those arrages are such chaotic...?! Or maybe it's something wrong with me? No... it's not me! Anyways for this moment it's best track. Ok, let's see what we have here next...
Track four. Our Tasty Part.
Nice long intro, Hard beat came, some twisted FXs are leading me in, so i am listening carefully and waiting for IT. Nice rhythmics here. At last! and no falsing pads :* =D
Yeah this track have power, this one is connecting me with the other dimensions for sure. Good vibe, nice twisted FXs and leads which are exploring my mind...
Then some kind of mild atmosphere came, some thinking of yourself is possible, lets try to discover ourselves then!
This one is very trippy, not very hardcore, more calm, but with special character inside.
Track Five. The System of Multiple Language.
Very twisted intro, flying allover above my mind... Then hard beat came with some pads which i not like
Some FXs are quite nice, some drilling in this track have it's power to drill my head out I'm feeling like flying above the trees in very dark and intense forest of faraway Tundra lands of Siberia.
The last 1:30mins of this track are quite fascinating, twisted FXs are drilling me to other state of consciousness then leads are coming and i fly totlly.
Track Six. Green Crop Matured.
Quite different beat, not my favourite type of bassline, but anyways... I like this "liquid" feeling in this track. Rhythmics are hidden too much i think.
Twisted sounds of this track. I feel like i know in this moment the style of Attoya brothers in all. You did some nice leads guys, but arranges are not your best side, sorry. This track is quite monotony so i think let's see what's next.
Track Seven. Natural Vitamin...
Long distorted intro is making me thinking "what the hell"... Good beat in this track. Hard, pounding bassline with good kick. Some FXs are really amazing here! Cutting-edge stuff! Lets hear it little longer...
This track is splitting my brain cells. Along with tracks #3 & #4 it's best one for this moment. It's second half is more moody-chillout tripping into other reality states.
Track Eight. Color Shades.
I like it's mood and those cutting leads, good FX in background. But it's not so many things happening in it at all later. Have nice sounds, etc, but still, arranges are not the best in my honest oppinion. (Of course you can fuck my oppinion, it's just my oppinion )
Ok, we are on finish, Track Nine. What I've Felt?
Yeah that's right, it's a good question. What i've felt?
I feel that this CD should wait some time until release, i think guys you need to work on some aspects like arrangements (that's my number 1), rhythmics and quality. Many cool sounds was done here, but many other sounds were really not very good. Like horrible pads (just my oppinion), some FXs were too chaotic, synthesis of some sounds can be better also.
This album is something new in some aspects, offcourse. But i think you wanted to appear too fast.
Many people will say "what he is fucking about" but i have very VERY sensitive gust for music, music prduction, and sound quality. For my gust, this is not perfect album, i'll say, long way before you to perfectness. But wish you the best in future.
I hear in this album many things which are telling me that just more practice, nd you will make very good, trippy and totally other dimension psychedelic music, ideal for forests

Many greetings to Attoya brothers & Trishula.

i think u should write their review           http://darkelf.gr
http://www.sonic-loom.com
~:MuZiK
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Oct 30, 2007 01:50
No, Dimitri, because Attoya bro's are not respecting ANY kind of criticism in their direction.
Let's give this opportunity to someone other, next person who write "awwww what a killaergh release bla bla bla"           Medulla Oblongata & Xibalba Festival Crew
Trishula Records
Trishula Records

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Oct 30, 2007 09:06
Yeah ~:MuZiK, you should def. write this review in the review section.

Cheerz
Mouka
          www.trishula-records.com
www.ajana-records.com
www.trishula-media.com
ShivaS
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  51
Posted : Oct 30, 2007 09:36
Quote:

On 2007-10-30 01:50, ~:MuZiK wrote:
No, Dimitri, because Attoya bro's are not respecting ANY kind of criticism in their direction.
Let's give this opportunity to someone other, next person who write "awwww what a killaergh release bla bla bla"

I may rise, but I won't shine ...
mk47
Inactive User

Started Topics :  118
Posted : Oct 30, 2007 14:36
well .. these guys never quiet grabbed my attention and was pretty ordinary music i thought till i chanced upon some samples on psyshop .. wow omg killer derango style i thunk and ordered it .. and now i regret . lol .. its not that good after all .. has its moments here and there sure .. but nothing like i had imagined it to be .. fuking coffee .. bugger .. next time ill remember to mycel a cd properly before i spend some money .. but anyway .. is ok , average .. 5/10 ..

take care
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Oct 30, 2007 19:07
I think positive criticism is always welcome, and I don't see ~:MuZiK's post as a bashing, but in fact as just the opposite: he was probably the one who wrote the more elaborated post about this release, highlighting the strenghts and weakenesses of the album IN HIS OPINION, not only the usual "I'm your friend, so I'm here to say your album rules even though I haven't listened to it yet".

I think this album is above the average of what's being released by other artists with similar style, particularly because it seems to add something new. But we all know it is not easy to pull out of the sleeves a perfect album, so it surely has weak points, which IMHO should be addressed and not avoided.

Criticism should be seems as an opportunity to develop weaker aspects and to overall improvement. It is one of the most valuable feedbacks an artist can have. So I encourage ~:MuZiK and all other users to write elaborate posts to any releases they like, as long as writes it with respect and education.

As a bottom note, this album is good, specially for a debut album, and should be checked by people who are into this kind of music.
Listen to the samples:
http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display_release.asp?id=6862

Respect!           .
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
mouka
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Oct 30, 2007 22:12
Don't get me wrong about criticism, any criticism is good imo but it is more usefull to start a review thread for the album and discuss the good & bad sides of the album over there           www.ajana-records.com
www.trishula-records.com
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Oct 31, 2007 02:22
Quote:

On 2007-10-30 22:12, mouka wrote:
Don't get me wrong about criticism, any criticism is good imo but it is more usefull to start a review thread for the album and discuss the good & bad sides of the album over there

Everyone who owns an original copy of this release, except for the artists and label crew, are welcome to do that. I encourage people go thru the artcover, mastering, sticks, etc as well as thru the music, highlighting its strengths and weaknesses in a fair way, comparing the tracks between theirselves and with other stuff released by the same label, etc...
Respect!           .
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
Saikozaurus
Saikozaurus

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Nov 22, 2007 16:01
Since Derango made "Tumult", for me this is best artists album. Every sound like... like from native school. Very very very deep forest spiritual saikedelic music. Trishula, this is one of best which you ever made. Keep this forest spirit!!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Attoya - Based on true Events | Trishula Records | [5 Oct. 2007]
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance