Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Atriohm & Encephalopaticys - Ukalen ( Parvati Records 2009 )
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Atriohm & Encephalopaticys - Ukalen ( Parvati Records 2009 )

Yidam
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  144
Posted : Dec 26, 2009 14:04
well Parvati has been super consistent but there hasn't been groundbreaking happening on that front since no strings attached.

This album... it's perfected the Atriohm and Encephalopaticys sound but their unique ideas were already exhausted in their older work especially Atriohms solo stuff and Encephalopaticys colabs. Encephalopaticys solo work though is the best on this one.

all in all dustkicking album... totally mesmerizes the floor when dropped on the peak of the night.

TheSupreme
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Dec 27, 2009 22:27
Quote:

On 2009-12-25 20:34, disco hooligans wrote:
Quote:

On 2009-10-09 12:09, gutter wrote:

And in a party/festival i really doubt if the next guy/act after Atriohm will have something to say , these guys blow you up

a little bird told me that the opposite happened in the Logic Bomb/Shane Gobi/Atriohm gig in Athens. People only started dancing after Atriohm's set.
Some even said "finally, that s*** ended and we can finally have a trance party".

Maybe i dont understand u good but looks like your bird was wrong...here everybody dance man

uvego
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Dec 28, 2009 10:04
Quote:

Maybe i dont understand u good but..

he is fullon disco lover :]]           _____________________

Started Topics :  267
Posted : Dec 28, 2009 21:07
Quote:

On 2009-12-26 14:04, Yidam wrote:
well Parvati has been super consistent but there hasn't been groundbreaking happening on that front since no strings attached.

This album... it's perfected the Atriohm and Encephalopaticys sound but their unique ideas were already exhausted in their older work especially Atriohms solo stuff and Encephalopaticys colabs. Encephalopaticys solo work though is the best on this one.

Well I don't know their previous works, just thought this album was amazing.
gutter
Inactive User

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Dec 29, 2009 12:14
Quote:

On 2009-12-27 22:27, TheSupreme wrote:
Quote:

On 2009-12-25 20:34, disco hooligans wrote:
Quote:

On 2009-10-09 12:09, gutter wrote:

And in a party/festival i really doubt if the next guy/act after Atriohm will have something to say , these guys blow you up

a little bird told me that the opposite happened in the Logic Bomb/Shane Gobi/Atriohm gig in Athens. People only started dancing after Atriohm's set.
Some even said "finally, that s*** ended and we can finally have a trance party".

Maybe i dont understand u good but looks like your bird was wrong...here everybody dance man

I left after Atriohms set, that complexity fulfills me so deep, really , Tranan played groovy stuff, was not at all in the mood for listening to, by the time he pushed play it all became lees serious. i dont know

it like getting your dose i suppose, music works like that. they handle psychedelia really good
MIK3L
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Dec 29, 2009 17:24
Quote:

On 2009-12-28 10:04, uvego wrote:
Quote:

Maybe i dont understand u good but..

he is fullon disco lover :]]

mk47
Inactive User

Started Topics :  118
Posted : Dec 30, 2009 07:45
these guys are good , very fucking good .
gutter
Inactive User

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Jan 21, 2010 10:34

psychedelic no1

respect
Fometrius
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  84
Posted : Feb 1, 2010 02:34
Very good CD,like this alot.Really good stuff,very well produced,intelligent,spiritual and powerfull
psy-junky
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Feb 19, 2010 09:29
full power release by parvati ... bom           "Whoever said the best things in life are free... obviously grew their own bud"
Parvati Records
Parvati Records
Started Topics :  47
Posted : Oct 3, 2010 10:22
Ukalen album is now SOLD OUT at our webshop
http://www.parvati-records.com/musicshop.html

Few copies still available at other online-shops such as :

Beatspace
http://www.beatspace.com/dettagli/dettaglio.asp?id=4841

Psyshop
http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/pav/pav1cd017.html

Thanks for support !

Psychedelically Yours
Giuseppe

www.parvati-records.com           v/a CD Brainzcrew 3 - OUT NOW !!!

www.parvati-records.com
Braindrop
Braindrop

Started Topics :  140
Posted : Oct 3, 2010 20:11
I'm still digging this stuff. It has been a very long long time that i've enjoyed a psy album for such a long period and still dropping some of these tracks in my DJ sets. And i still mean every single word of the review that i made till date!

I also notice some previous comments on this thread and on another thread on the 'Trance' section, about how this album is monotonous or non-ground breaking, non danceable , too fast .. and all such...

But, i think as a genre we've pretty much tried everything possible to infuse or corporate. And even if somebody does, it's branded as non-psychedelic or non-trancey....! Well i respect everybody's opinion / taste... but as an ardent listener of this genre and also seeing the evolution of the music for a long time ... i beg to differ

Imo, this album is brilliant. Yes, it has typical sounds, but whats most important in any music form is the feeling that you get from it. There are many tracks similar to this that you could find, but would they all give the same feeling that this album gives. And how can you say that is too fast??? Some countries are just used to listening the same style of music/lineups over and over again, they've gotten into a shell and anything that doesnt fit within, is branded bad??? Probably they forget what psychedelic music is all about in the first place. Yes it is dance music and dance indeed is the key, but this particular dance music, is first for the mind and then for the body.

There is a lot of space, even though the mix is super busy! Very psychedelic sounds, many amazing moods, some hauntingly beautiful and some extremely uplifting, spiritually charging. ...and having had numerous oppurtunities to listen to this at amazing and not so amazing locations outdoor with great results, has made my love for this album even bigger.

Unfortunately the Atriohm project has split, but hoping the solo effort will revive the magic. Having heard Ence live recently., i'm also convinced that these 2 in the future are still going to deliver high quality psy-trance.
          www.braindrop.in
x psyle

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Oct 6, 2010 11:05
^^heard Atriohm live daybefore..its going stronger than ever!!
and ukalen is a brilliant album!
          Those who danced were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music
funky
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Oct 6, 2010 13:08
Quote:

On 2010-10-03 20:11, Braindrop wrote:
Unfortunately the Atriohm project has split, but hoping the solo effort will revive the magic. Having heard Ence live recently., i'm also convinced that these 2 in the future are still going to deliver high quality psy-trance.

somehow im doubtful about the solo part...each project up till now who has spilt in members was always lacking something (the other perception/input/thought)...thou Ence has grown more and more, he pretty much became a psychedelic monster...go Vasko!
Dogon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Oct 7, 2010 16:34
[quote]
On 2010-10-06 13:08, funky wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-10-03 20:11, Braindrop wrote:
thou Ence has grown more and more, he pretty much became a psychedelic monster...go Vasko!

+1.896 super monster!           We were born naked & grow up to become wicked.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Atriohm & Encephalopaticys - Ukalen ( Parvati Records 2009 )
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance