Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Atomic Pulse - 'Direct Source'- out on 6th of March 2006

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Atomic Pulse - 'Direct Source'- out on 6th of March 2006

BNE / Yoyo rec.
BNE

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Feb 6, 2006 13:48
Artist – Atomic Pulse
Title – Direct Source
Label –Bne/YoYo Records
Territory – Worldwide
Release date – 6-March-2006
File Under – Psy Trance

"Atomic Pulse", (Tamir Ozana and Yair Bar-On) is one of the most popular acts to emerge from the Israeli trance scene in the last few years.

For the past 5 years, Tamir and Yair have been busy writing tracks as Atomic Pulse as well as producing collaborations with worldwide artists such as Astrix, Shanti, C.P.U, Silicon Sound, Dimitri Nakov, Antidote, G.M.S, Star -X, Pop Stream and Slider to name only a few.

Atomic Pulse’s first album was originally released in December 2002 (“The Safi Collection”) and was well received the 2nd album “De-Toxciated” was released in May 2004, and was the turning point in their sound concept. It gained them enormous recognition both from the worldwide crowed and from the media outlets.

Tamir’s musical education and Masters Degree in Sound, was also involved in side projects such as “Safi Connection” (2002), “Spectrum” (2003), and “S.O.S” (with Dimitri Nakov in 2004). These projects were released on various labels including Tip. World, HOMmega, Phonokol, Dragonfly, Maia, Spectrum, Spun, Compact, 3D-Vision, Solstice, Solar, Vision Quest, Mother, Crystal Matrix..

The boys are constantly touring the globe, in Brazil, Mexico, the U.S.A, Japan,and all across Europe, performing at the most significant festivals and events happening around the world.

“Direct Source” is the 3rd Atomic Pulse studio album to come out after a 2-year period of anticipation. The new album holds some mega surprises such as “Fatality” co-produced with our very own wonder boy Fatali, “Amino Acid” co-produced with Spun’s artist Cyrus The Virus, “Noise Freak”, An Atomic Pulse remix originally released by Astrix and the last track – the remix for “Fire Dance”, one of the most recognized rave anthems of the 90’s.This is Atomic Pulse’s music at its best so plug yourself in – Direct Source will burn your ears…

Get Ready...

Shimrit

Mandala Records
Mandala Records

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Feb 6, 2006 15:08
Hello Tamir & Yair,
this album sound killlllllllllller, i wish you all the best
See you soon

Dj Greg (Sky Fiction/ G*Point/ Mandala rec./ France)
www.mandalarecords.org (New Website )
Shilayeh

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Feb 6, 2006 16:00
indeed;something i am waiting for!
good luck           
one constant in life is change *_~
babla
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  82
Posted : Feb 6, 2006 17:26
good luck tamir
hey shimrit seems like this one will just burn floors worldwide........
waiting to hear this one

babla           ......I'm not lost, i'm just looking for the ppl who drove me here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~((3ö))~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Drizzt
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Feb 6, 2006 18:11
This is good news!!

I really like "Metroretro" released on Hadra II comp
          ..:::Jet Lag:::..
1st and 3rd Friday of the month
20pm - 22pm
www.psystream.net
Chen Eilat
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Feb 6, 2006 19:34
good luck Tamir & Yair and to Shimrit and all BNE Crew !!! wait for this so much

going to be great

Red Means Distortion :)
pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : Feb 6, 2006 20:03
The way I see it, Atomic Pulse is one of the most underrated Israeli full on acts. While lesser acts today are superstars, Atomic Pulse never really hit it big. Their best works by far is the collaborations with Astrix on the "Eye To Eye" album - tracks like "Valirus", "Crystal Sequence" and "Side Effect" are still magnificent, deep, and have very progressive influences compared to the average "killer" dance floor approach.

I hope this new album will reach the same quality.          DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
MoWGLi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Feb 7, 2006 14:06
Quote:

On 2006-02-06 20:03, pr0fane wrote:
The way I see it, Atomic Pulse is one of the most underrated Israeli full on acts. While lesser acts today are superstars, Atomic Pulse never really hit it big. Their best works by far is the collaborations with Astrix on the "Eye To Eye" album - tracks like "Valirus", "Crystal Sequence" and "Side Effect" are still magnificent, deep, and have very progressive influences compared to the average "killer" dance floor approach.

I hope this new album will reach the same quality.

lol, my thoughts EXACTLY, again.
I was just thinking about how underrated I think they are.
Anyway, 1 of my favorite full on projects, allthough they have a tradition to fuck up a really nice track with some silly melody or sample, imo.
Also the collaboration with Fatali got me frowning, cause I don't like Fatali, at all.
But who knows, new album, so let's hope they'll surprise me in a good way.

Bring on the Atomic drive!
Astral699
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  69
Posted : Feb 7, 2006 15:39
I think their best time was back in 2002 when they were producing with mishel bitton from safi connection.
This stuff suits me the most. Recently they remind me a litle beat hackers terribly annoying cheesy melodies

squirm
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  254
Posted : Feb 7, 2006 17:11
i used to really dig atomic pulse's music. loved their album - safi collection. dont dig too many of their new tracks. preferred their older ones with their harder basslines. anyways, i hope that they do well with this one. perhaps they could return to their harder style, like with their track digital self.. now that was a track. anyways my luck to bne and atomic pulse..           www.soundcloud.com/ishikawa
www.mechanikrecords.com
www.phonix-records.com
www.mixcloud.com/ishikawa/
clown
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Feb 7, 2006 17:20
good luck BNE and Atomic Pulse with this new album. He has been pretty quiet for the last couple of months with very few releases.. that's a good sign because they are probably keeping all the moster tunes for this release..

"VA - REWIRED" OUT NOW !! (techtrance invasion) ---> http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/86303/forum/9
http://psy.techno.fm <------- Jester Records's Internet Radio channel
www.jesterrecords.ca
guy cohen
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  417
Posted : Feb 7, 2006 18:31
New materials from Tamir and Yair is always something to look for.
Good luck for Tamir, Yair, Shimrit and all BNE crew.
miriel/promo BNE

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Feb 8, 2006 15:41
Get a taste from the upcoming Atomic Pulse long awaited album "Direct Source"...

http://scripts.bne.co.il/downloadit/dc.php?dcid=80038493

Please note that this link must be copied to the browser in order to download. Clicking the link from the forum won't work.

Enjoy,
Miriel           miriel
Zeca
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Feb 26, 2006 13:38
Good Luck " Tamir Ozana & Yair Bar On " im wait for this album. Congratulations...
TA-KA

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Feb 26, 2006 20:22
Hey Tamir & Yail !!

I love Atomic Pulse Music and Your Heart

Big Thanks!!!!
See You "DIRECT SOUSE" Release Party In Japan

TA-KA

Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Atomic Pulse - 'Direct Source'- out on 6th of March 2006

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance