Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum サ サ Forum  North America - ASTRIX LIVE In Nyc, Saturday March 19th 2005

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

ASTRIX LIVE In Nyc, Saturday March 19th 2005

Trancemotion
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Feb 28, 2005 23:31
Hello trance people, yes it's true finely ASTRIX is coming for the first time to Nyc on March 19th and GMS LIVE on April 23rd.
I know that Avalon club is not the best club in nyc but it's big and this is the only club for now that give us Saturday night, no once in nyc won稚 to give Saturday nigh because it痴 a big night. But !!! I知 looking for different venue. (I知 tray to do my best). I知 on vacation now coming back to new york city on April for the GMS show.

So if u steel wants to be on reduced list for ASTRIX party u can send me email to: Trancemotion@hotmail.com

More details coming soon!!!

Love & Peace
Liran.S
http://www.trance-motion.com
SoNiC B0oM
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Mar 1, 2005 05:45
good news... although i cant stand avalon, am not going to miss seeing avi in action.. last time i saw him he absoultley destroyed the dance floor.... am curious as to whether this is a live performance follwed by a dj set?

any info will be much appreciated           "Like every great religion of the past we seek to find the divinity within and to express this revelation in a life of glorification and the worship of God. These ancient goals we define in the metaphor of the present葉urn on, tune in, drop out."
FULL_CONTACT[MBRP]

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Mar 12, 2005 09:53
any brazilians going to this party??!
FabsUSA
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Mar 12, 2005 17:19
pm me...
*pSy*kaioS

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Mar 13, 2005 09:24
astrix in nyc!! perfect timing... this party for me is going to be like water for a man stranded in the desert! hehe.. will be there for sure.. great going!
*pSy*kaioS

Posted : Mar 13, 2005 09:25
any other parties happening in the same week?
Cosmic Tribe Productions

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Mar 13, 2005 16:07
All the best to this event for sure Astrix and Gms will do a great job           ...:::Cosmic Tribe Productions:::...
Raoul

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 14, 2005 08:31
Astrix is also performing at Avalon in Los Angeles on Thursday, March 17th. Or so I've been told.
SpaceShark

Posted : Mar 14, 2005 17:44
Any reviews of the Avalon and the crowd? Fairly new to the NY area so that's why wondering what some of the places are like.
*pSy*kaioS

Posted : Mar 17, 2005 09:08
hey is this thing happening for sure? was just wondering cos it seems to have gotten really few replies and its almost around the corner.. Trancemotion, any info will be much appreciated.. im coming from a faaaaaar away place just for this :-D hope to meet a few of the new york psyheads at the party..
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Mar 17, 2005 09:19
*pSy*kaioS , this is not a trance-motion event at all...
its on for sure though. Coast II Coast is a serious promoter/agent.          "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
SoNiC B0oM
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Mar 17, 2005 10:00
ny info on who is spinin before and after astrix... is it going to carry on being psy or will they can it and start playin house?

any info will be much appreciated
          "Like every great religion of the past we seek to find the divinity within and to express this revelation in a life of glorification and the worship of God. These ancient goals we define in the metaphor of the present葉urn on, tune in, drop out."
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Mar 17, 2005 19:19
eyal hen and eddie lee will spin before - they are resident dj's there and play house and club trance....
then when you get tired of it, astrix will play some more club-trance
          "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
dopey576
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Mar 17, 2005 21:01
Haha..

surrender don't be mean to morning glory psy clubbers!

i for one would never go for astrix in a nightclub.

actually sitting in bloomington IN i would go for ANYTHING right now.

Steve and the Bloomi crew in NY REPRESENT!           ToO mUcH pReSsUrE oN tHe BrAiN
future funk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  51
Posted : Mar 17, 2005 21:24
yes 2 more days for total destruction from astrix..
cant wait for tht
BOOOM
Trance Forum サ サ Forum  North America - ASTRIX LIVE In Nyc, Saturday March 19th 2005

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance