Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - ///Arctic Meltdown (w/ RANDOM & WICHDOKTA)/// Sat. Feb. 9th 2008 - Atl, GA
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

///Arctic Meltdown (w/ RANDOM & WICHDOKTA)/// Sat. Feb. 9th 2008 - Atl, GA

Candace

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Feb 11, 2008 18:32
What a fun weekend! Another great party, ATL It was great to be back and see all of you guys. It's been too long. Great to see Ross and Rich too! Thank you again, Jordan, for your hospitality and comfy bed!
rob-ot
M-Field

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Feb 11, 2008 20:47
lemme guess. ross and rich f**ked shit up. there's special mojo in the water here in frisco.
Misinterpret

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Feb 11, 2008 22:21
Wow!

Thank u everyone who came and blasted it! I had a fantastic time, all the music was spot on. Random has amazing quality inventive music and da Witchdokta is just fantastic every time I have seen him perform and this was no exception!

It was fun to play a few new songs and generally have a great time driving the spaceship for a few minutes!

I have some pictures:
http://flickr.com/photos/infinitesimal-g/sets/72157603893045745/

and It looks like I have my set recorded so I'll post a link once its online in a few days!

Yay!
Ms. G
konvndrvm
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Feb 11, 2008 22:37
and it sure as heel isnt the fluoride!

.:DRAGON:.
Dragon

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Feb 12, 2008 01:35
yeah we had a BLAST ! .. music and deco were killer and it was soooooo good to see all the trance friends and crews ! Great Job you guys !!!           New Album : Spirals of Time : Now Available !
www.nodatagency.com/artists/dragon/
squirm
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  254
Posted : Feb 15, 2008 06:40
hey,
just wanted to see if anyone knew what track random ended his set with. im certain it was brethren - beware of the dog but im not sure if it was a rmx or something .... it just didnt sound the same

big b00m to atlpsy once again
plur,
angad           www.soundcloud.com/ishikawa
www.mechanikrecords.com
www.phonix-records.com
www.mixcloud.com/ishikawa/
rob-ot
M-Field

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Feb 15, 2008 08:45
now i wasnt at the party....but i was working on a track with Ross the other night, and he was talking about the party. i think he said he finished with a collab between himself with highko...or chromatone vs. highko at 160bpm.

ross?
Moksa
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  34
Posted : Feb 15, 2008 17:36
Quote:

On 2008-02-15 08:45, rob-ot wrote:
now i wasnt at the party....but i was working on a track with Ross the other night, and he was talking about the party. i think he said he finished with a collab between himself with highko...or chromatone vs. highko at 160bpm.

ross?

I'm almost certain is was Random and Highko.

This was one of the most incredible events for us. I'm still feeling the residual good vibes. Big thanks to Rich and Ross for tearing it up, and for everyone who came out to support and party with us.
          http://soundcloud.com/t-o-u-c-h-samadhi/sets/moksa/
http://www.touchsamadhi.com
squirm
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  254
Posted : Feb 15, 2008 23:45
hehe that must have been the tune which spiked up to like 160-170 before delivering a high flying kick heheh
im guessing the brethren track was the 1st tune off witchdokta's set then. killer sets from both of them
-angad           www.soundcloud.com/ishikawa
www.mechanikrecords.com
www.phonix-records.com
www.mixcloud.com/ishikawa/
Random
Random

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Feb 17, 2008 02:01
well my last track was the one i did with Highko yeah 160 bpm , a bit of a jump i know since most of my set was around 147 , but it fun to leave with a big banging raging monster like that ! hehe ! not sure what rich's first one was u could be right about brethren ill ask him next time i see him . hehe thanks for the great time !!!
          www.geomagnetic.tv/artists/random.html
www.myspace.com/randompsy
www.myspace.com/randomrobot
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - ///Arctic Meltdown (w/ RANDOM & WICHDOKTA)/// Sat. Feb. 9th 2008 - Atl, GA
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance