Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Antaris Project 20-23 july 2007,Germany
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Antaris Project 20-23 july 2007,Germany

keren1

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jul 19, 2007 19:10
1 more day 2 wait 4 this... i'm excited!!!
and kazuku- i'll cheer u up if u let me have also a pina colada i'll need happy ppl around me
kazuku
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  100
Posted : Jul 20, 2007 12:10

Ill write a review when I get back....
keren1

Posted : Jul 22, 2007 22:10
well, i was in that magical amazing exciting festival until sunday morning and left at 5:00 am right to the airport. i realy hope the annoying rain stopped there. that was my first festival and it was a gr8 choice: it felt like a dream- the beautyful deco, the amazing lights, the colorful happy nice ppl, the music and the vibes- all with a wonderful org. turned 2 b the best music event i have ever experienced and an unforgetable 1. many tnx 2 those who advised me to go to antaris- too bad i could not c u and thank u personally.
i carried all that happiness and gr8 vibes back home with me and i'll b back...
kazuku
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jul 23, 2007 17:45
Remembered the essence of trance
Amazing experience. What a fleuro orgy on the dance floor omg Thank you to the friendly extraterrestrials and black-light cannibals. And the sheep!

No the rain didnt stop untill Sunday evening
kazuku
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jul 23, 2007 17:53
Quote:

On 2007-06-13 18:14, Palmito wrote:
i don´t sincerely think the line up is the most important thing at magic antaris festival.... superb vibe in there...

Yup, you were right. Amazing vibes....yes magic for sure. A true psychedelic gathering. I just forgot^^
speek

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jul 25, 2007 12:19
wow! im still speechless what a beautiful party made with love! and what energy! oh yah and ditto with what Palmito said).. all that being said anyone have an email where i can get in touch with the promotors? tried to email through the email adresson thier website but the email seems incorrect i keep getting it back... i lost some important things at this fest im hoping they turned up any contact info would be much appriecated.. thanks again !           Audioharmonia
kazuku
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jul 25, 2007 17:11
Hey trance people, here are mı experiences and impressions from Antaris Project 2007.

It was my 3rd trip to this festival and I have to admit I had forgotten what a magical event this is. Before going I was a bit grumpy and annoyed because I had planned to go to Psycrowdelica-the lineup seemed much more attractive to me, but my girlfriend and mates convinced me to come here.

We arrived Friday evening and I was suprised at how much camping space was available..we were able to drive right up to the Alternative floor and set up there near some friends with a camper. After an extended chill period we went off on a reconnaisance mission to explore the area where our space ship had landed. I was impressed by the ammount of love and attention to detail with which the deco had been created, and this was reflected in the amazing vibe which was evident everywhere.
I wasnt too impressed with the music which was playing Friday night/Saturday morning. To me it sounded like very commercial full-on with a ridiculous ammount of breaks.
I went off to have a look at the New Generation floor and chilled there for a while.
In the morning hours the music started to become better and better- I danced throughout Vazik and Sankhas set, which was amazing. After that I stayed for the Flugbegleiter live which I also enjoyed a lot. The sun was out and it was shaping up to be a wonderful day.
Some of my friends went to sleep around this time, but after a short rest I found myself back on the floor. What happened from here on was pure magic for me, insane energy on the floor, amazing people. An incredible psychedelic orgy involving copious amounts of fleuro paint, smiles and a sheep
I had the most amazing time and experienced some things I had forgotten about for some time. Jonas´s set really took me for a journey.
After that I had to kick back for some time but felt rejuvinated and full of energy. During the afternoon I got some new slippers which ive grown very attached to, I am very reluctant to take them off again
Walked around again, looked at the stalls which had some amazing stuff.....really impressive black light art, I couldnt take my eyes off it.

kazuku
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jul 25, 2007 17:12
Saturday night the main floor was set to open, a I was blown away by the beauty of the floor. The whole thing looked and seemed like some beautiful psychedelic machine just waiting to absorb enough energy to take off to another dimension. The vibe before the opening was intense and heralded the insane psychedelic carnival which was about to begin.
Star Sound Orchestra was a positive suprise, very psychedelic sounds acommpanied by an insane visual show. One of the most beautiful fireworks ive seen in ages, and I see a lot of them when im in China
Johan Bley was something different, but I still got to pull my hat.....he delivered a mad show even if this is not the kind of psytrance I would normally listen to. I enjoyed the performance.
Then it was time for GMS, and I kind of knew what to expect. Not really my cup of tea, but I still tried to remain positive and enjoy the live and following dj set. I got to give Riktam and Bansi credit for the amount of energy they put out, it really helped push and fuel the crowd. Too many remixes of pop songs etc. for my taste.

Some time during the night it started to rain, and the down pour became increasingly strong. I listened to some of the minimal/electro sounds on the alternative stage and quiet enjoyed it, something different. After some Indian food I went to have a nap in the car.

Unfortunatly the rain never stopped and made a big mess of everything. Brought the mood down a little bit. Didnt stop me dancing to progressive beats on Sunday though.

Overall a great experience, many things going on in many different layers. The place was like an intergalactic space port

Next year a bit more underground music pls to go with the overall impression- afterall all this is not only a party, but a ritual and a psychedlic playground at the same time.

Thx to everyone for the great weekend, pity I didnt meet Keren1

See you all at Fullmoon
keren1

Posted : Jul 25, 2007 17:26
Quote:

On 2007-07-25 17:12, kazuku wrote:

i guess we met on the dancefloor, just didn't recognize each other...
when there will b pictures, u will b able 2 check that
kazuku
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jul 25, 2007 17:50
Quote:

On 2007-07-25 17:26, keren1 wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-07-25 17:12, kazuku wrote:

i guess we met on the dancefloor, just didn't recognize each other...
when there will b pictures, u will b able 2 check that

yup

I was wearing a fishermans hat, grey shirt and flip flops^^

One thing I forgot to mention.......
There were quite a few people who flipped out and needed medical attention, more then usual.
One guy was wandering around with his pants around his knees foaming out of the mouth had to be restrained by the meds, but was screeming something like "arghh party...parttttty...party woohoo".
Vazik
Vazik/Indika/Bienmesabe

Started Topics :  64
Posted : Jul 27, 2007 20:29
hi Kazuko, im glad that you enjoyed our set there.. we also had a lot of fun.. and yes.. antaris rocked!, cheers !

----- www.myspace.com/vazik -----

----- sounds of earth label head -----
:::::::: www.soundsofearth.net :::::::

((---- radiance festival mexico ----))
-- www.myspace.com/radiancefestival --
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Antaris Project 20-23 july 2007,Germany
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance