Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - Androcell - Entheomythic - CDREC-22 [Celestial Dragon]
← Prev Page
5 6 7 8 9 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Androcell - Entheomythic - CDREC-22 [Celestial Dragon]

liquidchill
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Jan 4, 2011 22:35
lol

having a bad day?
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Jan 4, 2011 22:37
i didn´t knew that androcell - i bought my copy directly from BeatSpace - i thought this way i would be helping both you and the label.

nevertheless i´m glad i bought music that you composed

ps: i really don´t know what conversation you had with Boddhi, but i am sure it was a misunderstanding.no need to be harsh.none           ...
Bodhisattva
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  109
Posted : Jan 4, 2011 22:41
Quote:

On 2011-01-04 22:17, Androcell wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-01-04 22:07, Bodhisattva wrote:

I don't know man, I mean how is it that you don't get nothing for something you created and people paid for?

I guess I'm just disappointed to know that if I'll buy something of yours in some online shop, you will not get nothing from it.

Nothing? When people get it from me direct I get 100%.

Did you think I was spreading the word for people to pick it up from me direct on CD or digital download for the fun of it?

Now you might wish you wouldn't have slagged me in another thread for "shameless self promotion". Thanks for that.

Yeah, when you use a online shop it helps the online shop and trickles back to the label to recoup manufacturing costs, promotional costs, etc.

When you get it direct from me you are truly showing 100% maximum support for my efforts.

You seem to have a lot of assumptions about the underground music industry. Maybe ask more questions next time to quiet your premature speculations.

New Androcell CD or digital download available *direct* from the artist. More info here: http://androcell.com/androcell_news.htm

I still think that it was shameless self promotion!

I don't think that I slagged you though.

And no, I actually don't have too many assumptions about the underground music industry. I simply thought that it sounded weird.

And yes I was sure you did it just for the fun of it ( I didn't find a smile that will indicate sarcasm, so. . . ).

Anyway, good luck man.

Cheers !
Androcell
Androcell

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jan 4, 2011 22:48
Quote:

On 2011-01-04 22:35, liquidchill wrote:
lol

having a bad day?

Nope, just tired of people who don't really know me *thinking* they know what is going on with my situation.

Bodhisattva
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  109
Posted : Jan 4, 2011 22:56
Quote:

On 2011-01-04 22:48, Androcell wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-01-04 22:35, liquidchill wrote:
lol

having a bad day?

Nope, just tired of people who don't really know me *thinking* they know what is going on with my situation.

I don't think I know you man, and I don't think I know what is going on with your situation. I do wish you all the best though.

Androcell
Androcell

Posted : Jan 4, 2011 23:10
Great, well now that we cleared that all up, here is some news you may not have heard.

New Androcell album "Entheomythic" is released!

Order the CD or digital download direct from the artist to support him purely 100%.

More info:
http://androcell.com/androcell_news.htm

Thanks!!

kukan-dub-lagan/ItaiTaiko
kukan-dub-lagan/ItaiTaiko

Started Topics :  144
Posted : Jan 4, 2011 23:52
as need brother
support the artists
good luck with it mate           Check out my music page - free music , new style and more :)
V3NOM
Inactive User

Started Topics :  131
Posted : Jan 5, 2011 00:32
As much as it is wonderful to send money direct to the artist, Paypal manipulate the current exchange rate so much that it is ridiculous. If it was less than a cent out then I'd be ok, but Paypal are like 3+ cents higher than current international exchange rate!

How can anyone support or use a financial institution that is so obviously lying?

I hate you, you hate me, we are all so hap hap happy!
Androcell
Androcell

Posted : Jan 5, 2011 00:59
Quote:

On 2010-12-17 20:51, Bodhisattva wrote:
Needle stuck in a groove.

Quote:

On 2011-01-05 00:32, V3NOM wrote:
As much as it is wonderful to send money direct to the artist, Paypal manipulate the current exchange rate so much that it is ridiculous. If it was less than a cent out then I'd be ok, but Paypal are like 3+ cents higher than current international exchange rate!

How can anyone support or use a financial institution that is so obviously lying?

People, if you want to debate this kind of stuff then start another thread. This thread is about supporting Androcell or Celestial Dragon. It's not about your personal qualms with how I'm going about promoting/offering my album and what donation method is offered.

It seems detracting and like you are trying to dissuade people from helping me directly, undermining my cause.

If you don't like it then avoid it. It's that simple.

Androcell
Androcell

Posted : Jan 5, 2011 00:59
New Androcell album "Entheomythic" is released!

Order the CD or digital download direct from the artist to support him purely 100%.

More info:
http://androcell.com/androcell_news.htm

Thanks!!
O-I

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jan 5, 2011 01:36
you tell 'em man !
btw, will be ordering this next month - very skint again...
tony4007
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Jan 5, 2011 04:25
ill buy direct from here on but then you would know where i live.....and i actually know you from a past life, cant have the crusader knowing too much .....peace

Androcell
Androcell

Posted : Jan 5, 2011 08:14
Quote:

On 2011-01-05 04:25, tony4007 wrote:
ill buy direct from here on but then you would know where i live.....and i actually know you from a past life, cant have the crusader knowing too much .....peace

There is always the digital download option to retain confidentiality.

Trilobyte_simon

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jan 6, 2011 11:15
Androcell - Entheomythic

Top Notch Album
( listening as i write this )

Top Notch Sonic Candy
... thank heavens for fantastic music
(beautiful art work too)

Off Topic - Why can't we have our own Dedicated Up/Downbeat Ambient Eclectic Music Festival in the UK??? It fuels my head and makes me want to dance.

Trilobyte_simon
40 Today & Proud ;o)

Abasio

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 6, 2011 18:15
Quote:

On 2011-01-04 19:19, Androcell wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-01-04 17:27, Abasio wrote:
Nice album, I like it a lot.

Sorry mate, I bought it from Saiko Sounds. They are a lot closer and I can buy a bulk package that saves me money. Hope you see money from their purchases though. You do, don't you?

No, I don't get anything if you buy it elsewhere other than direct from me. But I'm glad you like it.

Extra thanks to all who have shown your direct support!

New Androcell CD or digital download available direct from the artist. More info here: http://androcell.com/androcell_news.htm

I always thought that the online shops buy it from you in bulk and then sell it on at a profit. Why else would you allow the shops to have copies of your album though if they don't pay you anything?           Wait.....What?
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - Androcell - Entheomythic - CDREC-22 [Celestial Dragon]
← Prev Page
5 6 7 8 9 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance