Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - Alternative Stage SONICA2007 - The Ultimate Line-up
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Alternative Stage SONICA2007 - The Ultimate Line-up

Lucas Aly
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Mar 26, 2007 23:40
This way u kill us joskoooo! viva la revolución de chillass!           we are one.
babag

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Mar 27, 2007 10:27
great, fantastic a dream come true line up!

very divers and pure

bravo! perfect job done all crew

love from goa
xxxx
koalakube
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Mar 27, 2007 13:56
Very impressed with this line up.Never I thought to see some of my favourite artists (among them few I included in the Future Sound Theory cd I compiled last november) in a "chill" stage.

Looks like time is changing (finally).

Peace n Dub

Mb
maux
Mauxuam

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Mar 27, 2007 16:01
and finally a lineup where the headliner is not the usual boring simon posford mafia...but a boldhead german computer geek...who is doing fantastic music from more than 10 years,,,and changed also the way we doing music with his software.
I like to trip and to think that sooner all those israeli fullon tranceheads will play in the old memories revival stage in a corner...and finally leave the mainstage to more interesting and vital beats...
          "There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain will never improve, and that's here." Aldus
punkah

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Mar 27, 2007 17:04
must be hard to pick a headliner with that sort of line up
all killah, no fillah dem say

koalakube
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Mar 28, 2007 07:33
Quote:

On 2007-03-27 16:01, maux wrote:
a boldhead german computer geek...who is doing fantastic music from more than 10 years,,,and changed also the way we doing music with his software.

Word.
And we could also add he made the use of midi controllers "fashionable" among the mass.
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Mar 28, 2007 19:04
Not only that...he's been collaborating with filarmonic orchestras for instance, I mean...he's the daddy of electronic music as far as I'm concerned.
I really can't believe I'm gonna play alongside him.
Thanks Sonica for this unforgettable experience in my life *pinches himself...he's gonna play with Monolake and Deadbeat*
          My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
punkah

Started Topics :  6
Posted : May 29, 2007 19:40
so...
fuck...
is that on?

blueOrb
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  100
Posted : May 30, 2007 16:10
some freaking lineup!!!!!!

good to see our indian brother SATTYANANDA (IN) on the line up too!!

New mixes on
http://soundcloud.com/blueorb

Older Mixes on
http://blueorb.podomatic.com/
kalumet
Kalumet

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Jun 1, 2007 16:06
Quote:

and finally a lineup where the headliner is not the usual boring simon posford mafia...

no offense, but your music pretty much reminds me of simon's music sometimes... although yours is better sometimes;) and i agree with the posford mafia thing... and max respect to Robert Henke..
and good luck with sonica! have a nice party!
          New album 'ONE INCH PUNCH' is out on Random Records
http://randomrecords.bandcamp.com/album/one-inch-punch
maux
Mauxuam

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Jun 1, 2007 21:32
Quote:

On 2007-06-01 16:06, kalumet wrote:
Quote:

and finally a lineup where the headliner is not the usual boring simon posford mafia...

no offense, but your music pretty much reminds me of simon's music sometimes... although yours is better sometimes;) and i agree with the posford mafia thing... and max respect to Robert Henke..
and good luck with sonica! have a nice party!

no offence taken...my comment was not a critic to SI P music exellent quality but to a mafia ruling all over....
and the fact that I am glad that the unpsychedelic Robert H will headline this time, for a change.

I am just a little man...you know...and even if my music can remind you the mighty P...for sure it will sound more "on a budget"...
but I personally don't feell there is so much in common apart a sample of TMK...anyway...respect.

looking forward to see Deadbeat live...yeah.

"There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain will never improve, and that's here." Aldus
kalumet
Kalumet

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Jun 2, 2007 00:55
Quote:

On 2007-06-01 21:32, maux wrote:

but I personally don't feell there is so much in common apart a sample of TMK...anyway...respect.

well ok not that much reminding just some typical shpongle-ish psy tricks... but as a whole your music (at least for me) is more progressive if i can use this ugly word:)

anyway... really cool lineup... rhythm and sound is a great idea too!           New album 'ONE INCH PUNCH' is out on Random Records
http://randomrecords.bandcamp.com/album/one-inch-punch
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - Alternative Stage SONICA2007 - The Ultimate Line-up
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance