Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - Alien Wars(demo) @ 149 by Ganeshaa looking fr feedback :)

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Alien Wars(demo) @ 149 by Ganeshaa looking fr feedback :)

ganeshaaa

Started Topics :  9
Posted : May 12, 2006 03:02
ok babas heres a track ive been working on all night and its 5:00 AM!

http://download.yousendit.com/B24243BD07326FC1

looking forward to evryones feedback both positive or negative and would appreciate it a lot

bOm
ganeshaaa

Posted : May 12, 2006 11:50
hello ppl of the forum!!
i just wanted to tell u all that im only looking to learn and i just want to know wht im doing right and wht im doing wrong!!
its not been long tht ive started making music and in this regard i would greatly appreciate everyones advice so pls babas do leave some feedback wether negative or good

Respect to all
bOm
Iznicat

Started Topics :  4
Posted : May 12, 2006 12:30
Hey, Im not ''yet'' a proffesional either but I think its quiet nice!
the only thing that I notice is tat the sounds are not clear enough, it looks like they are inside of the speker not comming out...
but oke, I also just heared that the sound of my new track sucks too so I dont know how to help you with this...
listnen to my song too mayby you hear what i mean with diffrent sounds it called, we're all munkys
Grtz and succes
iznicat
ganeshaaa

Posted : May 12, 2006 12:58
yeah i know im using cubase from 4 days and i dont know wht the problem with my recording is but i just cant seem to get the right amount of amplitude
the volume is too low compared to the other artists ive heard on the forum and i must say most of them are fucing spectacular !
full respect to all of u creating such killer music out there and hope i can do so too someday
im dling ur track now to listen to iznicat

bOm
ganeshaaa

Posted : May 12, 2006 13:12
yeah i know im using cubase from 4 days and i dont know wht the problem with my recording is but i just cant seem to get the right amount of amplitude
the volume is too low compared to the other artists ive heard on the forum and i must say most of them are fucing spectacular !
full respect to all of u creating such killer music out there and hope i can do so too someday
im dling ur track now to listen to iznicat

bOm
ganeshaaa

Posted : May 12, 2006 23:08
since i didnt get any feedback im sure because of poor quality of sound in my track so i reworked it a little and sounds better now but would like to know wht u think wht is missing wht is right wht is wrong!

here is the new link:-
http://download.yousendit.com/8D03C44549F98AA2

thank u all !!

bOm
Nomad Moon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  134
Posted : May 13, 2006 15:34
Hi there,also been working with cubase or a short time and trying to get it right but on my end it seems the kick its too loud and eating the whole track maybe u should make it shorter from what i read somewhere it must be 0.5 seconds,still trying to figure out myself how to cut the wave but there's lots of posts on the equipement forum check them out,beside from that i see some good ideas in your track try level the sounds better and in a short time u'll improve alot

BooM

Boom
pavaka
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  87
Posted : May 13, 2006 16:23
hey ganeshaaa,
the sounds are a lil muffled.. and like nomad said.. i find the kik too loud and bassy..
cool one though, u're gettin into the flow bro.. all the best!!!

peace
          www.soundcloud.com/pavaka

www.myspace.com/pavakadeej

www.myspace.com/shroomhunters
Axolotyl

Posted : May 16, 2006 07:40

Nice flow to the track. Good ambient noises and such and it has an old school feel to it. Good random squelches and noises keep it all interesting too.

As far as constructuve comments go:

I think the kick sounds too low. It needs tighter compression and more of a boost in the mids to get a decent click to it. You could try layering with another kick to get the right sound.

There isnt really much mid range action going on. Most of the fx and synths are really in the low end of the spectrum. Theres some nice synhts at 3.50 that fill the gap.. more of those I reckon.

Keep it up mate... good some good ideas going in this one...

ganeshaaa

Posted : May 16, 2006 15:58
thanks a lot once again u guys working on my tracks and its amazing how things work out when u hav ppl to show u where ur going wrong!
other than that im working with a shitty soundcard and hopefully i can save up money to buy a cheap good sound card so any suggestions fr tht 2 wiould be gr8!!

lots of luv

p.s. shal post updated and complete track soon

bOm
ganeshaaa

Posted : May 18, 2006 18:04
hell once again babas

as said heres an updated version of the track again :-

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=18B4231803F2A7A9

equing has been worked on and sound quality is better also and also new sounds and layout is a litlle diferrent!!

pls do tell me wether u think its better or worse
and also any critical feedback is welcome

bOm
ganeshaaa

Posted : May 19, 2006 01:49
here is the complete track:-
my first on cubase

http://www.MegaShare.com/4109

still welcome feedback cause it could use more work an am using only my onboard laptop soundcard!! so u think there is a chance of getting better sound quality on this also and if yes then would definately appreciate tips on how to do so pls!! It will be a great help in my journey to become a better producer

thank u every1
respect

bOm
keystone
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : May 19, 2006 08:05
If you are using the built in Sc. first the card does not have much head room, so turn every thing down(vol.) Start with the kick... Some where around -6db to start with then the bass, get the balance w/ both... Then build everthing around that.... Then you should have plenty of headroom for your track.... Hope this helps..... As far as the track is going..... You need to work on the eq's. if you get that down all your track will improve dramaticly..... Keep going my friend Boooom!!!!           Shut up and dance...
ganeshaaa

Posted : May 19, 2006 14:28
thansk baba fr taking the time to reply !!
and ive been working on the on board sc fr as long as i know and i guess itll be tht way fr a while !!
but getting down now to applying ur suggestion!!

Thanks

bOm
Shaqattack
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  71
Posted : May 20, 2006 14:12
baba

this is really nice...love the bassline...and the vocals as usual are put in fukin well...

only feel the track can be longer and the beggining can be shortened by starting the bass a lil earlier...

overall 8/10 for this one...good work

Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - Alien Wars(demo) @ 149 by Ganeshaa looking fr feedback :)

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance