Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum Ľ Ľ Forum  Trance - albums that sucked or rocked
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

albums that sucked or rocked

acidity
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posts :  1491
Posted : Dec 21, 2007 20:07
Quote:

On 2007-12-21 14:26, vegetal wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-12-21 14:07, The Journey Man Project wrote:
like going to the mosh pit at a Slayer gig, it beats any fucking pop gig...
just as hearing dark psy beats hearing any HOMspewa releases




Awww yeah dawg, moshing ---->





Seen the wall of death in action? Crazy




Fuck, thats the most crazy mosh pit I have seen in life. Are they planning to kill each other or wat?           Discover.Vote.Share() - http://www.beamto.us
Kane
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posts :  1772
Posted : Dec 21, 2007 20:33
Quote:

On 2007-12-21 05:32, Spasm wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-12-20 13:07, Pavel wrote:
Derango, Psykovsky, Kindzadza. All this 150BPM+ non-sense sub genre sounds like a new form of torture to me.




Thatís exactly how i feel, canít really get it after all this time.
I read people here praising these artists as if they were some mind-blowing, incredibly creative original musicians, but when i go and listen out of sheer curiosity, all i can think of is that most of the track were full-on track that went terribly wrong, and the producer just went:
"what the heck, there is no way we can put this one sounding any better then this, so lets kick it up to 170 bpm, and call it dark. At least its different". Yeah different alright, itís terrible, but then again thatís how dark lovers like it, as if there is some sort of competition on creating the most terrible track ever.. lol its hilarious.




Yeah I agree, fullon is a lot more creative..
          You believe in the users?
Yeah, sure. If I don't have a user, then who wrote me?
headyatail2000
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posts :  2304
Posted : Dec 21, 2007 23:08
Quote:

On 2007-12-20 12:56, Run Lola wrote:
converting vegetarians: people can nag as much they like, i can listen to this album twice a week without getting bored of it.



who dat saidd!!!??
masterpiece!!!
          <~< "the best things in life aren't things" - art buchwald >~>
headyatail2000
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posts :  2304
Posted : Dec 22, 2007 00:29
Quote:

On 2007-12-21 19:52, Magox wrote:
ok...

i think it's obvious, prog is for the bootyshakers, full on is for the etards and dark is for the demented kids with serious issues....





choose your option carefully!           <~< "the best things in life aren't things" - art buchwald >~>
*lovenlight*


Started Topics :  4
Posts :  1181
Posted : Dec 22, 2007 01:33
Quote:

Thatís exactly how i feel, canít really get it after all this time.
I read people here praising these artists as if they were some mind-blowing, incredibly creative original musicians, but when i go and listen out of sheer curiosity, all i can think of is that most of the track were full-on track that went terribly wrong, and the producer just went:
"what the heck, there is no way we can put this one sounding any better then this, so lets kick it up to 170 bpm, and call it dark. At least its different". Yeah different alright, itís terrible, but then again thatís how dark lovers like it, as if there is some sort of competition on creating the most terrible track ever.. lol its hilarious.



finally someone who has said something really bright
kudos to you and i couldnt agree more
dark music just doesnt make sense to me and then im told its because i dont trip..
well im sorry i didnt know i had to do Ds to enjoy music now.
its like a machine gun to my head and the same thing on repeat.i dont understand the hype when it comes to dark artists. its probably the latest fad!
now if we look at artists like artifakt and naked tourist- those i like
its considered dark (right?) but at least the tracks have meaning.
there might be a lot of cheesy full on but if we look at the good ol stuff and some new then you have tracks that can lift u up, whirl you around and bring you down with a bang..absolutely psylicious

at the end of the day im glad we have all hv different unique tastes because thats what makes threads like this soo much fun n isra so much more interesting!


          "END THE OCCUPATION!"

"We cant solve the problems that we created with the same thinking that created them"
headyatail2000
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posts :  2304
Posted : Dec 22, 2007 06:17
^^like any sub-genre, nite music can be good or bad ...!
highly recommended - get a copy of no time , no space and u wunt be disappointed...
no, it's not 160 bpm           <~< "the best things in life aren't things" - art buchwald >~>
Elad
Tsabeat/Sattel Battle

Started Topics :  158
Posts :  5306
Posted : Dec 22, 2007 09:36
ohh what mind blowing topic

so progressive is 130bpm and dark is 170bpm

u all very smart peaple realy to notice that bravo

and also diffrent peaple have diffrent taste wow! realy?!!

and just for someone who asked , i do psytrance, from 130 fluffy prog , 150 banging night power , 140 morning melodies.. if u think its so diffrent then mix digital talk with ace ventura in 142 bpm and find the ""huge" diffrence

btw , does anyone mentioned sub-sub-sub-genres naming sux ?

psytrance is rox!

wheather u give me now perfect stranger or jahbo set , i will be dancing , diffrent to each.

on the other hand , i cant stand 170 bpm dark that only there to smash your brain, nor 125 bpm house music that only purpose of making it was money.. probably all in the middle as long it have idea , psy sense , good melodic structure , and crazy audio work inside - is fun. expet formula fullon , that was also fun untill the formula part kicked in

p.s - im just back from party that started on 130 minimal stuff and ended 160bpm ultra power madness , was great , this why i think its very stupid way to look at things... and also im drunk so dont take me too ciriously now           www.sattelbattle.com
http://yoavweinberg.weebly.com/
goaren
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  60
Posts :  1151
Posted : Dec 22, 2007 12:31
finally... someone talking some sense... yes prog can make u go to bed (and on the other hand put u in an atmosphere and put a big fucking smile on your face) and yes some and even maybe most of the "dark" sounds like someone fell asleep on the keyboard and his head got stuck on the kick button... but then again you have some gems with some seriously twisted fx on maybe too much bpms but it still is trippy

bottom line - u dont like it dont listen to it with the exception of skazi where u may diss anytime anywhere until the guy goes back to making music and not beats of vocals + guitars to make kids buy his cds
MishaCore
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posts :  60
Posted : Dec 23, 2007 02:00
elad might have been drunk but he had a point there... 70% of all genres and sub genres are shit that's why we look and search for more artists

overall the dance(refering to psy and his sorts as well) music community has low standarts these days, that's why you can't always blame the artist. hhh i was in City Hall(haifa, israel ) few weeks ago...when a monotonic progg was pumpin the same bassline for 2 hours and we all had a great time jumpin' around,at 4 o'clock someone started to spin formula full on while everyone are dancing like crazy stomping around, every now and then somebody comes up and tells me "Dude full on suck ha?" LOL... believe me i'm a one judgemental prick but what do you expect from organizers when you're blazing away on evey well compressed boom tsa boom...i knew where i'm coming to, left my standarts at home.

You Vegetal stop promoting hatebreed...promote some dillinger yaaa
Alias
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posts :  984
Posted : Dec 23, 2007 10:31
Quote:

On 2007-12-21 23:08, headyatail2000 wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-12-20 12:56, Run Lola wrote:
converting vegetarians: people can nag as much they like, i can listen to this album twice a week without getting bored of it.



who dat saidd!!!??
masterpiece!!!





exactly!
"the other side" is much more better than most of the psychiil sample cd music!
          www.myspace.com/aliasix
Alias
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posts :  984
Posted : Dec 23, 2007 10:35
in short....Pavel is rocked
watch and learn how to turn topic into another darkpsy debate!
          www.myspace.com/aliasix
Pavel
Troll

Started Topics :  311
Posts :  8630
Posted : Dec 23, 2007 12:59
Elad, it's not fair when you mention the best artists to support your point. For every Jahbo, GoW and Meteloids there are hundreds of artists that create mindless random machine gun noise. Same as for every Perfect Stranger and Antix there are many many psy prog artists that send you to bed or to the tent.
There's too much unimaginative crap out there and for some reason it finds it way to the plastic.

Quote:

On 2007-12-23 10:35, Alias wrote:
in short....Pavel is rocked
watch and learn how to turn topic into another darkpsy debate!



Once in a pregnant women forum i turned a breast feeding discussion into a Dark Psy discussion.           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
vegetal
Vegetal/Peacespect

Started Topics :  19
Posts :  1055
Posted : Dec 23, 2007 13:11
Quote:

On 2007-12-23 02:00, MishaCore wrote:

You Vegetal stop promoting hatebreed...promote some dillinger yaaa


Quit ya whining will ya, check out Psyopus if ya like Dillinger.
"Ire works" is good but will never be new "Calculating infinity"           Demand recognition for the Armenian genocide 1915
http://www.devilsmindrecords.org/
http://www.myspace.com/vegetalmusic
http://www.checkpoint-music.com/
Elad
Tsabeat/Sattel Battle

Started Topics :  158
Posts :  5306
Posted : Dec 24, 2007 17:32
Quote:

On 2007-12-23 12:59, Pavel wrote:
Elad, it's not fair when you mention the best artists to support your point. For every Jahbo, GoW and Meteloids there are hundreds of artists that create mindless random machine gun noise. Same as for every Perfect Stranger and Antix there are many many psy prog artists that send you to bed or to the tent.
There's too much unimaginative crap out there and for some reason it finds it way to the plastic.



ok first the list is way longer , how about entropy , zirkin , pondscum , kindzadza , atriohm , parahalu , naked tourist ? just to throu some names to the air.. u might disagree on 1 or 2 (i bet its kindzadza) but this music works in evry party they play 100% even if u bring them to TAZ it will work because its simply good.

as for prog , sure yuli is master but far from being alone in this top notch.. how about freq , kiwa , liquid soul , v-tunes , flowjob , son kite , Dnox & beckers , lish ?
trust me they will make the peaple dance also if its friday the 13th in the middle of the forest and moonless night.. and for the same matter , for example of personal taste, i dont realy liked the ace ventura album , sorry , as much evryone did.. just simply taste (just be sure that your taste based on knowledge)

so , where is the problem? "hundred of kids with shity sound" what do i care ?? lol

are you listen to evry kid that record himself and friends with guitars in his garage and call it rock band ? no! so same go for computer music , not anyone that made it to realese couple of tunes is great artist.

so , long story short , know the artists and labels u like and support them for me it got nothing to do with genre names , all cd's i got this year were from either parvati rec. or iboga rec. hehe , how about that.. (well some more from here and there sure but this labels are main ones this year)          www.sattelbattle.com
http://yoavweinberg.weebly.com/
vegetal
Vegetal/Peacespect

Started Topics :  19
Posts :  1055
Posted : Dec 24, 2007 21:27
Quote:

On 2007-12-24 17:32, Elad wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-12-23 12:59, Pavel wrote:
Elad, it's not fair when you mention the best artists to support your point. For every Jahbo, GoW and Meteloids there are hundreds of artists that create mindless random machine gun noise. Same as for every Perfect Stranger and Antix there are many many psy prog artists that send you to bed or to the tent.
There's too much unimaginative crap out there and for some reason it finds it way to the plastic.



ok first the list is way longer , how about entropy , zirkin , pondscum , kindzadza , atriohm , parahalu , naked tourist ? just to throu some names to the air.. u might disagree on 1 or 2 (i bet its kindzadza) but this music works in evry party they play 100% even if u bring them to TAZ it will work because its simply good.

as for prog , sure yuli is master but far from being alone in this top notch.. how about freq , kiwa , liquid soul , v-tunes , flowjob , son kite , Dnox & beckers , lish ?
trust me they will make the peaple dance also if its friday the 13th in the middle of the forest and moonless night.. and for the same matter , for example of personal taste, i dont realy liked the ace ventura album , sorry , as much evryone did.. just simply taste (just be sure that your taste based on knowledge)

so , where is the problem? "hundred of kids with shity sound" what do i care ?? lol

are you listen to evry kid that record himself and friends with guitars in his garage and call it rock band ? no! so same go for computer music , not anyone that made it to realese couple of tunes is great artist.

so , long story short , know the artists and labels u like and support them for me it got nothing to do with genre names , all cd's i got this year were from either parvati rec. or iboga rec. hehe , how about that.. (well some more from here and there sure but this labels are main ones this year)


+++1
Thank you for that post Elad, I will nominee this post for post of the year.
Merry Christmas to ya all!           Demand recognition for the Armenian genocide 1915
http://www.devilsmindrecords.org/
http://www.myspace.com/vegetalmusic
http://www.checkpoint-music.com/
Trance Forum Ľ Ľ Forum  Trance - albums that sucked or rocked
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon


Copyright © 1997-2020 IsraTrance