Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - Airi - Picture in a Frame (Night psy, 152bpm)
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Airi - Picture in a Frame (Night psy, 152bpm)

Zeyon

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Oct 31, 2006 17:30
Atmospheric intro, sounds really promising.
Bass & kick has a nice drive, and with the beat building more and more to it it really sounds fast and energetic.
2 minutes into the track and I catch myself moving my feet, great drive.
You've really got some fucked breaks, sounds really stomping! The only thing I can point out with your breaks is that I think there are too many places with "total" silence, it's just a bar or two some places, but it's enough for me to think it stops, it "crashes" a bit of the energy, but then when you put the elements on again it keeps stomping.

I'm not that much into dark stuff, but I must say that this really rocks, great energy, great atmosphere, almost everything is great.
Keep working, it sounds really nice!
          //Zeyon.
All...

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Oct 31, 2006 23:51
Very, very and one more time very nice track! I am really surprised, haven't heard something like that since a while! Beautiful...
OIL
Oil

Started Topics :  243
Posted : Nov 28, 2006 00:36
looking forward to your album
youre great
tripless
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  44
Posted : Nov 28, 2006 01:42
"This file was available for a limited period of time and has now been deleted"... that whats the link says...
please upload again            "Instead of all the energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs,
how about a little attention to drugs which would end war?"
Albert Hofmann...
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - Airi - Picture in a Frame (Night psy, 152bpm)
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance