Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Ah Puch-Lord Of The Ninth Demension (Shaman Films 2006)

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Ah Puch-Lord Of The Ninth Demension (Shaman Films 2006)

Ormion
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  38
Posted : Sep 6, 2006 23:07
AH PUCH – Lord Of The Ninth Demension
Shaman Films 2006

TRACKLIST:
1.ELECTRYPNOSE-Pyatizvezdnaya (remix)
2.DARK NOIZZ vs ANKUR-The Numbers
3.AUDIOPATHIK-Eye Of The Beast
4.PARA HALU-Space Camembert
5.oCeLoT-30 Seconds Left
6.XYLA-Ancient Future (remix)
7.GREG ON EARTH-Serpentine Apotheosis
8.AMANDA-Moosey
9.DATAKULT-Necronomicon

+Video byEgNogRa vs Glennwiz

Compiled by VJ EgNogRa
Artwork by Russ Yusupov
Mastered by Random
Style: Hard-Dark

This is the first compilation of Shaman Films net, which I suppose is a psychedelic video creation team. It takes just a look at the tracklist to understand the sound behind the skull artwork. Furious dark psy… Yep, that’s it!

1. Pyatizvezdnaya. This title reminds you the Goa days, huh? Well guess what. It sounds a bit like this. Although this is Electrypnose 100% from the bass to the flying noises, there’s something different here. It has a more melodic bassline theme than other Electrypnose tracks and the noises are somehow creating tiny melodic patterns. Of course that’s only for the start, cause soon we got hit by a full dark goaish melody. The whole feeling of the track is much more Goa than anything Vin has made and it’s for sure his best track so far (even better than his great album). Simply the best way to open this comp. Superb melodic dark Psy.
2. Two new artists I think. Ok, this is much more typical modern Dark Psy than the first track and I mean typical not in a bad way. Lot of dark acid here, a lot of metallic sounds and a really interesting ending. Somehow it sounds more French than anything else and if you are familiar with the old Digital Talk or maybe a less dark Datakult style you’ll love it. Very good.
3. Audiopathik are two guys from Mexico. I’ve heard them in the Durdom compilation and I was impressed and this track didn’t let me down. This is raw power and less experimental than the rest. Nice to hear though some floating melodies around. The key of Audiopathik’s sound are the kick and the bass. The just like to play with them, many breaks and wild climaxes. Crazy track and really aggressive, only for furious Psy lovers. I like it. A lot!
4. Para Halu now are more known for their hypnotic sound than their power. If you don’t know their style just think of a journey in dark forest, deep space or maybe inner mind. Dunno exactly but it’s surely a journey. The effects here are very interesting, serious and funny at the same time, like the first Digital Talk tracks. I’ve heard better tracks by them darker or more spacey, but this is still kick ass music. Hypnotic Dark Psy it is.
5. I always liked oCeLoT’s music, but I believe that he wrote many tracks pretty similar to each other. I really like when I first listened to this one, cause it’s slightly different. It’s still oCeLoT with all those colorful tiny effects and pumping bass, but this one sounds more brutal and darker than his usual style. Actually it has a horror movie atmosphere in it. Not a scary horror movie, but more like an abstract, less dark and more dreamy film. Nice one.
6.Xyla is one if the Mistress Of Evil ladies. Her track in the Trauma Trance compilation was very good, just like the collaboration with Mubali. In this track you will not hear many effects flying around or non stop madness, but a hardcore, darker style psy. There’s also some Xenomorph influences here, especially with these gothic distorted bells and the whole noisy production. Yeah, Xenomorph style, but not a copy. Just a different approach in the dark genre. Good dark stuff.
7.Greg On Earth is one of the stars of the Dark Ppsy genre and he really deserves that. He always produces top quality stuff and this track is not an exception. This is dark, really dark. It also has all the industrial and techno influences. The intro is like a preparation for a war, very dynamic. If you like dark psy or dark psy techno you’ll love it. It sounds like a more brutal and psychedelic version of The Delta. Great!
8. Another Mistress Of Evil lady. Okay, this is hard and dark in an evil way. Why not? Evil is good. The track is not something superb but it has a lot of ideas to keep you interest. It’s definitely much more experimental than her track in Trauma Trance comp. Meltdown Sequence Initiation which was kinda hollow. Just like the Xyla track this one also has some Xenomorph influence in the end. I like it, it gives a forest feeling in it. Also sometimes reminds me a bit of Quasar tracks. For all the really hard, aggressive Psy lovers from Amanda with love.
9.Necronomicon. He, he nice title and since this track is called like that it must be dark. Thank God Datakult knows about dark music. Just like the Para Halu track this one is more trippy than the rest, but darker. Sometimes it gives the feeilng of OSOM tracks, but I may be wrong. For sure a great track very atmospheric and spooky enough.

+: You will also find a five minute video made by visual artists EgNogRa and Glennwiz. The background music is the Datakult’s track. The video is really psychedelic and twisted with many kaleidoscopic, colorful images. Especially with Datakult’s music looks awesome. Great work guys!

Overall, it’s a very good compilation with no weak tracks. Actually it’s one of the few comps with no bad or mediocre tracks. Some of them are good and some simply great.
Highly recommended!

Fav: 1(!!),3,4,7,9
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Sep 11, 2006 16:17
well actually this release surprised me by the quality of the music in it
so far my big pleasures are: Xyla, Amanda and Datakult - this 3 tracks really caught my ears after the 1st listen!
greg on earth is also recomendable, i think
i am sure the rest of the compil will b good asweel.

TheSupreme
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Sep 13, 2006 17:55
Para Halu and Ocelot tracks are amazeing very powerfull stuff...
Alsow all the other tracks are pure madness...
Hope that the next release will be the same quality...

BooM
darkodelik
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Sep 14, 2006 18:01
this compilation its so good , powerfull stuff, a ride of darkness congratulacions to mi friend egnora (guillermo)
Fragletrollet
Fragletrollet

Started Topics :  111
Posted : Sep 16, 2006 21:17
Xyla and Ghreg for me... superb tracks!
Psytyu

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Sep 16, 2006 22:05
Quote:

On 2006-09-16 21:17, Fragletrollet wrote:
Xyla and Ghreg for me... superb tracks!

Yes!!!!!!!
two tracks the best of in this relase!!
Go go Ghreg and Xyla
big boom from Hungary
ocelot
ocelot

Started Topics :  94
Posted : Sep 19, 2006 03:47
name two tracks of mine that are even generally similar to each other.
bararabo

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 19, 2006 20:44
PARA HALU & OCELOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Best tracks of this compilation!
once again ................congratulations to Shaman Films rec
joshua666daniel

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Sep 20, 2006 20:30
Crazy Compilation.

Just what the Doc ordered !!!!!!!!!

Waiting for more at Moondust.           "When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be." - Lao Tzu
djmeghan
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  80
Posted : Sep 20, 2006 22:54
Great comp!! My favorites are: 1 (!), 2, 3, 4(!), 5(!), 6, 7(!)           http://www.psylicious.com
http://3rdeyesqueegee.com
http://www.facebook.com/djmeghan
http://www.soundcloud.com/dj-meghan
maggot

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Sep 21, 2006 11:31
goood cd .. para halu , ocelot , ghreg on earth and datakult done a sweet job here !!
electric stimulation

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Sep 28, 2006 04:08
very good job from the shaman films crew
the tracklist is kickass -
ghreg on earth think hit the AAs on this comp , well done to ocelot, amanda, electrypnose , Xyla all involved .. we wait some more           -----//-----
100% pure plesure
Karpatherian law of mystical experiments
Shaman Films Records
Shaman Films Records

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Sep 29, 2006 21:28
Thank You very much for the reviews my friends! big boom to all the artist that made this compilation happen!

Keep your eyes open for our next release Secret Message encoded with a secret code waiting to be decypher by you a total multimedia strategy game all for you!

Boom
Guillermo           Egnogra
Shaman Films Media
www.kalmekak.com
www.shamanfilms.net

----------------------------------------
Coming soon!
SHAMFCD012 Apocalyptic Ritual Compiled by Dark Whisper
SHAMFCD013 Engrams The Trilogy ( double cd ) <BR
Lepton
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Oct 2, 2006 09:56
a perfect track from amanda ... it's mechanic but still sounds fragile and beautifull ....
mudpeople
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posted : Oct 4, 2006 00:46
XYLA!!! Love every single release of hers.

Great release from Shamanfilms!!

runners up include, but not limited to, Datakult, Ghreg, Electrypnose           .
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Ah Puch-Lord Of The Ninth Demension (Shaman Films 2006)

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance