Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - 9 Pills (Neurobotic 2001)

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

9 Pills (Neurobotic 2001)

___DJ_Leo
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 30, 2001 15:48:56
Take the pill every 10 - 15 minutes while symptoms ocoure.
WORNING ! Psychedelic advert : do not use if you ever had a pill reaction to any other similar product.

1. Authentik - Data driven (Hard tekno trance takes you to dig the floor)
2. Eqked - Off the record (Full on material have just 1 break that will reap your ears)
3. Droidlock - Candy killer (Cranchy stuff got good breaks takes you from minimal to some tekno soundz, very groovy)
4. Paste - progo (For paste & minimal lovers , good sounds but not something we didnt hear)
5. Spiritual - Go ahead (high bmp , not going nowhere, dont anderstand how it got to be on this album)
6. Joti Sidhu - Juice (Groovy at it best , good building of sounds , great stuff for morning sets)
7. Earthling - Dusty hoffman (Full on like the trak name implies, i believe in goa they would like this style that from 4 4ths going to 3 4 ths and back again)
8. Etnica - Hologram (Best trak on the album , Listen something good happening for this guys , good groovy drifting sounds and building , my kind of trak)
9. Bus - Detonater (trak for the manuvering from the night to the morning starting good and somewhere at the end got stuffed with lot of sounds mybe it would work for some)

Good compilation from the Italian Guys From the "NEUROBOTIC" label. it builds randomly not at decending order or something like that but good trak chosen for this one.
i liked traks : 1 , 3 , 6 , 8 .
my score for this compilation - go & get it.

___canibal
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jul 31, 2001 15:19:37
ahahah
well always neurobotics was strange ... italy first label! ahah
a lots of style's on this compilation
eqked and droidlock trax are the best!!!
realy good stuff
authenik is very nice also ....
joti track is ok ...
the rest is shit ahahah
___DJ_Leo
Old Forum Member
Posted : Jul 31, 2001 16:21:07
you are absolutly right , so much combined styles at one compilation , i expect from them better one next time...
___canibal
Old Forum Member
Posted : Jul 31, 2001 16:26:15
well dont expect for much
thats how was the first neurobotics compilation i dont remember the name ... and im sure that how will be the next one ahahah
but i heard they will also gonna release some eps with the same artist and the same style ... ahahah who knoes maybe they will surprise us all ahah
___DJ_Leo
Old Forum Member
Posted : Jul 31, 2001 19:53:11
well edoardo know from me what i think , i hope it will help , mybe new israeli artist would perform on the next compilation.((;)))
___canibal
Old Forum Member
Posted : Jul 31, 2001 23:03:32
there is a second label in italy called : magma rec .
its fede & nicholas label ... im sure they will be much better than shitty neurobotics ahahah
___anarchiest
Old Forum Member
Posted : Aug 1, 2001 00:36:44
Come on mate.......
do not under estimate everything.Be more open minded.Neurobiotic comp is quiet good.
When you place your opinion you should always explain the motives for your judjement.
___canibal
Old Forum Member
Posted : Aug 1, 2001 01:24:38
i dont like it! its a label the belives in split presontality
ahahah
___DJ_Leo
Old Forum Member
Posted : Aug 1, 2001 01:25:16
I Have Nothing Against Them , On The Contrary I Think That They Releasing Very Interesting Stuff , This Album Got Hot Dancefloor Hits But This Is A Compilation That Along With The Good Stuff They Added Others That Assending the value of this cd.
___Ibiza
Old Forum Member
Posted : Aug 4, 2001 16:46:28
where can i find it ?
___Neurobiotic_Records
Old Forum Member
Posted : Nov 3, 2001 17:39:50
HI to everybody.
Cannibal, I'd like to know what's up with you. I don't want to say we are the best on the scene, and I also know that Experience was so and so, it was due to a lack of experience and we started doing it as a game... But I think that 9 pills (from the feedback we received) was a very good one. It was cd of the week on chaos unlimited and on cosmophilia's newslist. maybe you don't like hard sounds...Anyway, in your review, you said there are 5 very good trax, other 4 you don't like...can you please tell me a compilation with all killer tracks??? And you liked lot of trax other people didn't like and don't like trax other people liked...Anyway, i respect your opinion, but can't undertand why you don't respect our label, since it's a fruit of a big effort we are making.
Hope you will reply to this.

Respect.
___kaz
Old Forum Member
Posted : Nov 4, 2001 14:10:58
Edoardo: ignore what all these people say. all of the labels today have their own direction and are losing diversity in their styles, and getting more and more fixed on ideas.

I personally can't stand 90% of the 3dvision sound anymore because it's been so overplayed and so many acts are trying to get that exact sound, and the same goes to so many other labels which want their own "direction", and lost track of the fact that the direction in the music changes, and is supposed to change.

so instead of going with that - labels are stopping the change by telling artists stuff like "it's a good track, but our label doesn't go for that sound", and eventually killing off more and more creative ideas that way.

In short: good compilation, some really good tracks, and finally - some chaos instead of the usual 4 bpm difference (and much less in sound) compilations that I've been hearing too much.
___Neurobiotic_Records
Old Forum Member
Posted : Nov 4, 2001 03:57:55
Hi Asaf!
Thanx for your words, yes, my idea was to give a diversity to the music released on Neurobiotic. Of course, as in every compilation, there are trax that are better than others, but I will never say to an artist who is making good music "this doesn't fit Neurobiotic style". Of course, when I play dj I have my style, but that's a different thing. I think compilations has to cover a various range of psychedelic music. Next neurobiotic compilation will be more morning and "futuristic" oriented for example..And, it will contain a track from Arie (Molecular)!!!
Anyway, thanx again for your support...we are always trying to improve our quality level, also critics are welcome...but they have to be motivated and, most important, have respect of people's work, people who believe in trance and have been for years in dancefloors around the world listening to the music.
___DJ_Leo
Old Forum Member
Posted : Nov 4, 2001 14:00:48
hello edoardo , welcome to the blue room ;)

___tomeron
Old Forum Member
Posted : Nov 4, 2001 14:08:53
i strongly second evry word u said , assaf.

right & storng words
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - 9 Pills (Neurobotic 2001)

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance