Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - 4G Festival - The Rebirth in Athens on Saturday 19 September @ Iera Odos Area on 3 Stages!!!
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

4G Festival - The Rebirth in Athens on Saturday 19 September @ Iera Odos Area on 3 Stages!!!

honiahaka

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 21, 2009 23:36
i enjoy talamasca set, he perform 2 times,before and after astral projection
very nice
infected should be guest on the rockwave fest,and not in a psy stage..nothing psy in their music any more,
i think they ought to change the name of their group, respect the past.

the venue was great,nice sound system,
but i would be more pleased if from projector saw more visuals than rum advertisement,
the decoration was absent for one more time....

Giannis

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Sep 22, 2009 01:30

220 volts im still waiting for an answer…

If im not wrong detox you are the organizer of this event or at least one of them. Don’t you think that you have to answer to my post? Where is your smart and welldocumented positions that you always take when somebody refer to you or your parties?

Nurbs
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Sep 22, 2009 02:23
I am wondering what kind of answer are you waiting!?

"umek miss his flight and perfect stranger cancel it for serious family issues" or " ....high fever-locked himself in the toilet by mistake-huge dump and didnt make it "

i cum in peace
Giannis

Posted : Sep 22, 2009 03:03

just curious about their invention in excuses...

Nurbs
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 22, 2009 03:17
Perfect stranger was probably in the states. You can check in his myspace, he is booked in CA for the 20 . As for Umek you can live him a comment in his myspace asking what happen, maybe you can get a clear answer.
The organizers obviously knew it but why saying anything about, we re talking about mega dollar mate.
          i cum in peace
220Volts
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Sep 22, 2009 05:12
Dear Giannis no post ever remains unanswered as you correctly said yourself.

We were just recovering from the festival and its preparations

1) Uros Umek is hospitalised for a very very serious illness that he has for the last years which unfortunately appeared again.We are not talking about a headache or some dizzyness or anything like that but for a very very serious condition that might affect the rest of his career as a dj and world artist.We already received his official explanation for this unfortunate situation and his apologies to the Greek crowd.Everything will be posted tomorrow in public so that the people can see what really happened.Also we will post something extra from our side that we think will make up for Umek's absence from 4G Festival.Stay tuned for updates on this issue.

2) Perfect Stranger as he will also assure you in his own words had a last minute problem with his connections flight from USA to Greece which forced him to be absent from our event. Unfortunately with the new flight scheudle he wouldnt be able to travel back to USA in time for the gig on 20 of September so this resulted in his perfomance cancellation.

3) Other artists too had problems with their flights (like Spektre for example who missed their original flight) but we managed to have them here in time from a different airport than the original one.This ofcourse resulted in a change in the timetable but what to do in big events these things unfortunately happen.

We thank each one of the 7000 people who supported this event and we promise them even better and bigger things in a few months
Giannis

Posted : Sep 22, 2009 16:59

Yeap I know these things happen…
But also I think that you knew it earlier and of course still more you knew that at 7 o’clock where you’re employees were so well trained and asking for a ticket even if you had already sold more than 7000
But nevermind… just next time someone accuses you for greed try to be less fanatic answering about you re pure feelings

Keep counting

confo_psy

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Sep 23, 2009 03:07
next time think more were you pay 40e...and infected mushroom they change their music years ago....xexex....cya in the next one...
Nurbs
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 23, 2009 12:58
Quote:

On 2009-09-22 05:12, 220Volts wrote:
Dear Giannis no post ever remains unanswered as you correctly said yourself.

We were just recovering from the festival and its preparations

1) Uros Umek is hospitalised for a very very serious illness that he has for the last years which unfortunately appeared again.We are not talking about a headache or some dizzyness or anything like that but for a very very serious condition that might affect the rest of his career as a dj and world artist.We already received his official explanation for this unfortunate situation and his apologies to the Greek crowd.Everything will be posted tomorrow in public so that the people can see what really happened.Also we will post something extra from our side that we think will make up for Umek's absence from 4G Festival.Stay tuned for updates on this issue.

2) Perfect Stranger as he will also assure you in his own words had a last minute problem with his connections flight from USA to Greece which forced him to be absent from our event. Unfortunately with the new flight scheudle he wouldnt be able to travel back to USA in time for the gig on 20 of September so this resulted in his perfomance cancellation.

3) Other artists too had problems with their flights (like Spektre for example who missed their original flight) but we managed to have them here in time from a different airport than the original one.This ofcourse resulted in a change in the timetable but what to do in big events these things unfortunately happen.

We thank each one of the 7000 people who supported this event and we promise them even better and bigger things in a few months

Yeap. artists missed their flights or got sick or anything but its not something that you know 1-2 hours before the party. The day of the party at 16:30 you answer to a fella that he will be able to smoke but...that he will not listen to Umek and perfect stranger cause there not coming No! I think that you understand what i am saying here

Rock on!           i cum in peace
220Volts
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Sep 23, 2009 18:37
Dear Nurbs the majority of the artists (Paul Ritch,Spektre,Popof and more) were supposed to arrive in Greece after midnight so we couldnt know if an artist was on the plane or not.

About UMEK for example we didnt have a clue where he was at all and we had to wake up his manager who also was unaware of what was going on.

When we got informed that he was in the hospital we announced on the event video walls that he was sick and some people asked for a refund on the door which they got.

Same happened with Perfect Stranger who was coming all the way from USA to Athens for the event and he would go back home again.He tried to call me personally on my mobile but my phone was dead out of battery all during the event so i didnt have any communication with anyone till early morning.

Official announcements by both artists will soon follow up.

If you dont believe me i guess you can trust the artists.
JohnTaramas
Inactive User

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Sep 23, 2009 22:06
Quote:

On 2009-09-23 18:37, 220Volts wrote:

When we got informed that he was in the hospital we announced on the event video walls that he was sick and some people asked for a refund on the door which they got.

Same happened with Perfect Stranger who was coming all the way from USA to Athens for the event and he would go back home again.He tried to call me personally on my mobile but my phone was dead out of battery all during the event so i didnt have any communication with anyone till early morning.

poor mobile.. thank god the party finished and you found a socket to plug it in.
gutter
Inactive User

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Sep 24, 2009 10:45
in for the profit
-
snatch "festival"
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - 4G Festival - The Rebirth in Athens on Saturday 19 September @ Iera Odos Area on 3 Stages!!!
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance