Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Austria - 40% Live @ AQUARIUS 2007
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

40% Live @ AQUARIUS 2007

IMIX
IMIX

Started Topics :  19
Posts :  146
Posted : Jan 13, 2007 01:54
AQUARIUS 2007 @ ZOO Vienna, february 03

LIVE on Stage:
40% (chemical crew / isr)
Imix vs Sonic Fusion (geomagnetic.tv vs sonic-fusion.com / aut)
Chaos Therapy (batusim.com / aut)
Mystic Quest (batusim.com / aut)

DJs @ most wicked dancefloor:
Omi (40% / chemical crew / isr)
System Damaged ( eletronic brigade / batusim.com / bra)


OLDSCHOOL GOA & FULLON ELECTROFUNK & LIVE Floor

ab 20:00h !!! ab 20:00h !!! ab 20:00h !!! ab 20:00h !!! ab 20:00h !!!

Freestyle-Intro from Batusim Mafia
supported by Dj Magus Solaris with healthy
oldschool goa + electro proggy + fullon - let yourself surprize

dj sets upstairs:

AQUARIUS OPENING by

Magus Solaris (asonus production / sonnenklang.at / aut)
Cohuna aka Dj Anza(batusim.com / Aut)

followed by:
Live:
Batex (batusim.com) feat.:
Franz Luef (percussion), J.Osvald (guitar), Paul X (Didg/perc), Franz Anza (synth FX)

Djane Zaja (batusim.com / aut)
Atreyu (batusim.com / aut)
Rajas (batusim.com / aut)
Fade FX vs DaRay (supersane collective / aut)
Boofcontrol (groove criminal / isr)
J.Osvald (bat.ex / batusim.com / aut)
Shajan (aut)

Blacklight deco by Friendship Circle (Graz) & friends

Visuals, Animations and Illumination by FADE FX (supersane collective / aut) & friends

Chai by KuNsTKopF

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Location:
ZOO, Schönbrunnerstrasse 175, Vienna
Entry fee:
€ 10,- before midnight
€ 13,- after midnight

€ 7,- fuer wassermann geborene MIT AUSWEIS!

FREE ENTRY fuer geburtstagskinder (3.feb.) MIT AUSWEIS!

Organizer: batusim mafia vs drachenflug

celebrate good times!

@ Betty B & AnzaFranz & Miguel & all Aquarius: Happy Birthday !!!
@ all: Sex & Mind & Rock n Roll

http://www.batusim.com
kajola
Moderator

Started Topics :  73
Posts :  498
Posted : Jan 13, 2007 06:27
Quote:

On 2007-01-13 01:54, IMIX wrote:
AQUARIUS 2007 @ ZOO Vienna, february 03

LIVE on Stage:
40% (chemical crew / isr)
Imix vs Sonic Fusion (geomagnetic.tv vs sonic-fusion.com / aut)
Chaos Therapy (batusim.com / aut)
Mystic Quest (batusim.com / aut)

DJs @ most wicked dancefloor:
Omi (40% / chemical crew / isr)
System Damaged ( eletronic brigade / batusim.com / bra)


OLDSCHOOL GOA & FULLON ELECTROFUNK & LIVE Floor

ab 20:00h !!! ab 20:00h !!! ab 20:00h !!! ab 20:00h !!! ab 20:00h !!!

Freestyle-Intro from Batusim Mafia
supported by Dj Magus Solaris with healthy
oldschool goa + electro proggy + fullon - let yourself surprize

dj sets upstairs:

AQUARIUS OPENING by

Magus Solaris (asonus production / sonnenklang.at / aut)
Cohuna aka Dj Anza(batusim.com / Aut)

followed by:
Live:
Batex (batusim.com) feat.:
Franz Luef (percussion), J.Osvald (guitar), Paul X (Didg/perc), Franz Anza (synth FX)

Djane Zaja (batusim.com / aut)
Atreyu (batusim.com / aut)
Rajas (batusim.com / aut)
Fade FX vs DaRay (supersane collective / aut)
Boofcontrol (groove criminal / isr)
J.Osvald (bat.ex / batusim.com / aut)
Shajan (aut)

Blacklight deco by Friendship Circle (Graz) & friends

Visuals, Animations and Illumination by FADE FX (supersane collective / aut) & friends

Chai by KuNsTKopF

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Location:
ZOO, Schönbrunnerstrasse 175, Vienna
Entry fee:
€ 10,- before midnight
€ 13,- after midnight

€ 7,- fuer wassermann geborene MIT AUSWEIS!

FREE ENTRY fuer geburtstagskinder (3.feb.) MIT AUSWEIS!

Organizer: batusim mafia vs drachenflug

celebrate good times!

@ Betty B & AnzaFranz & Miguel & all Aquarius: Happy Birthday !!!
@ all: Sex & Mind & Rock n Roll

http://www.batusim.com



nice one...i will come to see you rocking the floor!!
cheers           http://www.facebook.com/djkajola
Twisted ReAction
Twisted ReAction

Started Topics :  24
Posts :  204
Posted : Jan 13, 2007 15:25
Look like a wicked party , good luck to IMIX , kill them for sure with new ALBUM!!!!!           www.phantasmrecords.co.uk/blazed.html
IMIX
IMIX

Started Topics :  19
Posts :  146
Posted : Jan 13, 2007 15:39
hey edvin - thx a bunch for your nice words!

yeah lets get real wicked - also to you all the best with your releases on so much labels - heheee

supersonic i sogs da!!!!;)

http://www.geomagnetic.tv/artists/imix.htm
http://www.myspace.com/imixfx

OUT NOW!
40% - Swift (imix rmx) on V.A. OUTPUT (Shivlink Records)

IMIX - Wa Hey Guru (earn more edit) on V.A PSYCHIC CHAKRA (Geomagnetic TV)

get it while you can!

coming soon on geomagnetic tv: IMIX - One (debutalbum)
nyama
Nyama

Started Topics :  45
Posts :  745
Posted : Jan 16, 2007 23:16
Quote:

On 2007-01-13 01:54, IMIX wrote:
AQUARIUS 2007 @ ZOO Vienna, february 03


DJs @ most wicked dancefloor:
Omi (40% / chemical crew / isr)
System Damaged ( eletronic brigade / batusim.com / bra)





good luck to omi... looks like a nice event..
but organizers, is this sytem damaged the one mentioned here??
http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/102003/forum/8
if so, poor to book such a prick
have fun!
IMIX
IMIX

Started Topics :  19
Posts :  146
Posted : Jan 17, 2007 01:43
hi all and thank you for good wishes

regarding that fake artist system damaged you are talking about:
i am one of the organizers of the AQUARIUS party with omi and i know this guy system damaged now for long time - i cannot imagine that this is the same person you are talking about mateys!
miguel (is the name of "my" system damaged :S) is a supernice guy and till i do not have any proof i keep believing that there is a true fake artist who is using miguel´s artist nick - anyway i keep u updated if i know anything further ... thank you for attention - wish you all the best and keep on party hard !
anza.
Clufë
Waio

Started Topics :  13
Posts :  68
Posted : Jan 17, 2007 01:55
hello austria =)
well
`Miguel is not fake
is serious guy
work prof..

Yuri dont have 18 years old. and dont have to mutch proves to show us..

what the ppls do for 5 minuts of fame!
nyama
Nyama

Started Topics :  45
Posts :  745
Posted : Jan 17, 2007 11:00
Quote:

On 2007-01-17 01:55, Clufë wrote:
hello austria =)
well
`Miguel is not fake
is serious guy
work prof..

Yuri dont have 18 years old. and dont have to mutch proves to show us..

what the ppls do for 5 minuts of fame!




thx for enlighting
IMIX
IMIX

Started Topics :  19
Posts :  146
Posted : Jan 21, 2007 15:21
gonna be a megablaster !
IMIX
IMIX

Started Topics :  19
Posts :  146
Posted : Jan 23, 2007 19:35
btw: timetable online >> http://www.goatrance.de/goabase/party/details/25442
mikeonacid
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  78
Posts :  1703
Posted : Jan 25, 2007 11:29
nice 1`
al the best guys
good luck to omi           http://www.noizeconspiracy.com

Combat - New Generation
VA - Greekedelia
VA - Endangered Species
Psychotic Micro - Edge of Sanity
VA - League of Shadows
Delysid - Noize Infection
VA - Twilight Vision soon...
Trance Forum » » Forum  Austria - 40% Live @ AQUARIUS 2007
 
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon


Copyright © 1997-2018 IsraTrance