First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

SYSTEM DAMAGED FAKE ARTIST

Yunick

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jan 2, 2007 01:23
I`m sorry for this sad comment,
but the same history that happened with clufe, happened with me also.
I`m Yuri Lima, have 18 years old, and i`ve a project called Nuclear Device.

A guy with a project called system damaged got a track of mine, he changed the name and sent for a japan rec,
But my luck was i`ve a friend in the same rec, and the manager of this rec sent the track to my friend, and he told me what was happening.
He stoled a track of mine Nuclear Device _ What really cares, and changed for System Damaged - experimental.mp3

I`m so sad to post it, but like clufe said, why ppl hv to do that???

My dears music makers friend, take care with this kind of ppl!!!

Kalilaskov_AS
Kalilaskov AS

Started Topics :  115
Posted : Jan 2, 2007 09:06
That the reason ,becouse i am dont give my music even in mp3 even to my girl friend !
Maybe its a little bit to much 'paranoia',but i am realy can bee shure not will happan story like this.
Any way man unswer for your queation "why ppl hv to do that???" ammm dont look to the right unswer ,just bee more siriously with your music and all bee good belive
Respect and hapy new year man.

=============================
http://www.psyshark.com
http://www.myspace.com/kalilaskovas
vadtrip@mail.ru
Yunick

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jan 2, 2007 16:03
Yeah bro, the part of don`t pass the music for nobody is true.
Everthing is for experience!!!
Thanks for the tips!
And Happy new year for all!!!
Skoll
Skoll

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jan 3, 2007 03:40
send clips
mad factory
drap drop

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Jan 3, 2007 15:02
well what a shame...again???
about give music...well i say...dont give it is rigth!
but there is serious ppl to who u have to give it!
if dont give your music...it will not be promotion any way!
i give my music...but give to the rigth ppl!not traders on the
net!yes i give one time in the biggin to my name expand on
the network...this help...yes...but well one think i say...
put your tracks on the copy rigths..is what i do...some one
stolen or use it for some thing with out copyrigths...wow
big trouble!well just becarefull more to who u give your
music!and if some one stolen it...they are not crazy to
release that...if they release...they go to jail!
Twisted ReAction
Twisted ReAction

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Jan 16, 2007 13:49
Yeah i heared some one also stole a track of mine called "Magical forest elves" and changed it on other name and started sending to ppl , so f**k him cause the track is allready got on cd on VA "THREE" pixan REC ...           www.phantasmrecords.co.uk/blazed.html
TrippyJohnny
Inactive User

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 16, 2007 14:23
How can any artits in general who call himself professional not be registrated with the national copyright organization?

If you were there would be no problem. You would have registrated the track and it would be no problem proving that you are the original composer.

http://www.peopleagainstpeace.net/
Twisted ReAction
Twisted ReAction

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Jan 16, 2007 14:32
The problem is that its my frined told me he heared some where my track , but different artist name .. but he couldnt remember where and who , so we cant catch the maniac ..           www.phantasmrecords.co.uk/blazed.html
Analogika

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jan 16, 2007 17:08
Heio kalilaskii
nobody ask you about your music you not so big superstat to scary about your files i was with friend on party there you played and what can i say you wav quality looks like mp3,:)
Kalilaskov_AS
Kalilaskov AS

Started Topics :  115
Posted : Jan 16, 2007 21:28
Quote:

On 2007-01-16 17:08, Analogika wrote:
Heio kalilaskii
nobody ask you about your music you not so big superstat to scary about your files i was with friend on party there you played and what can i say you wav quality looks like mp3,:)

1.I am never tell that i am a big superstar...
2.Where you know who ask peer my music?
3.You must bee have a good hearing thats you can listen what play mp3 or wave.Good for you ,nothing to tell...
4.Fuck you and fuck you again!!!
5.Any problems? Look namber 4
6.Sorry Moderators
jowy333

Posted : Jan 16, 2007 21:35
You must be careful about this kind of thing. When you send out tracks you are sending out uncopywrited work that people can legally print and sell under another name depending on each countries law.
jowy333

Posted : Jan 16, 2007 21:42
Quote:

Heio kalilaskii

uh oh not up to somebodies standards. better write him an apology. i can tell this guy knows a lot about "quality".
thx for the advice on who should be able to keep their tracks safe, ill stay tuned for next time.

heh

gerald
Analogika

Posted : Jan 16, 2007 22:34
Do not strain
IMIX
IMIX

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Jan 17, 2007 02:00
@ Yunick : i think you should be very carefully with your topics here at isratrance.com as i heard you are having lot problems in brasil to be accepted as deejay and therefor you are acting kinda falsefaced!
please stay easy and go your own way - let the good people be good and get better!

@ all: this guy (his name is miguel borges aka system damaged) is getting my music since the beginning of my production time and i never heard or have seen any copy of my tracks which i gave him - so ...

P.L.U.R.
anza
http://www.batusim.com
http://www.myspace.com/imixfx

look behind the curtains !
MOONSUN-RECORDS.gr
Moonsun Records

Started Topics :  128
Posted : Jan 17, 2007 02:30
Heio kalilaskii
-------------------------------------------

i dont know what ure promblem is but Kalilaskov is a killer artists with great music ,and just put how he feels about sharing his music when so many people which i know tried to robe him for tracks....so he gave his opinion, and u post rude coments that if u think make u smarter ure very wrong.....people that make music sit mabe 4 months on 1 pc and studio to make what u hear on cds ,and most people like there work...and u make fun of that cose u mabe like another artists or something ,ul never know how much work and time they give to produce music......so Kalilaskov rocks for me ,dont bother what they say bro.....keep it up.....

im also sorry to hear about SYSTEM DAMAGED
getting big in this world from others ,mabe its ok for u, but u have no self respect to me.....
Trance Forum » » Forum  DJs & Artists - SYSTEM DAMAGED FAKE ARTIST

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance