Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - 3/03/2007 Spectraliquid.com label event @ Vanilla club [Sarri 37/Psirri/Athens]
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

3/03/2007 Spectraliquid.com label event @ Vanilla club [Sarri 37/Psirri/Athens]

spectraliquid
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Mar 6, 2007 12:55
First of all...it is true that some people disrespect some people. It is also true that a couple of losers wanted Fishimself to stop so that Noxy would come up on stage - which is intolerable -

When that happened, I was the first to shout at them (and of course taking Fishimself's part), telling him to continue playing....as he did. I don't understand what is the reason for all these words, should we stop the whole event at 5 o'clock just because of two or three idiots that are always looking for trouble?!
ITathens.com
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  40
Posted : Mar 6, 2007 13:25
No you don't stop the event but you try and stop THOSE PEOPLE with any cost ![my opinion]
AND you don;t give opportunity to people like NOXY to play...thats simple !
SECOND time he behaves like child with his Co...
what if me was attacking with my friends on them [we were 15 people ..]eh?You took my part but you told me to stop playing after 3-4 tracks after ny re start so not to ruin the event with fights from them...am i right?
YOU TOOK THE PART OF YOURSELVES AT last not mine!

errorhead

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Mar 6, 2007 15:04
Very sad to hear this Dont know the story at all so cant blame anyone except the organization i guess..If you guys choose someone to play for you,you will have to go with that decision till the end of the line,no matter anything...
spectraliquid
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Mar 6, 2007 21:25
It is true that I told Fishimself to stop playing, after 3-4 tracks after his restart, for which I apologised and I understand my mistake (but it was only because I thought he had almost completed his set - anywayz, my mistake.) About the people causing all this trouble, we couldn't have predicted this since it was the first time that Noxy played on one of our events...Anyway, sure thing is we will try to avoid such situations in the future, even though we all know that people are unpredictable and, unfortunately, there are only a few of them that deeply understand and love music...

The next event is on April 14 with DETRITUS from Ad Noiseam, also with appearances by Subheim, Fishimself, Spectral Sun and Kernelcoremode...We promise this to be as organised as we can, experimental, ambient, idm, drum'n bass, industrial.......passionate music!

Thank you all.
pantelhs

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Mar 7, 2007 01:03
This party sucked.
When i enter, there were some burnt people who were looking for troubles and started asking asxeta things.
Then the dj stopped the music and started fighting with some people, although i didn't understand a lot (something about no respect, i listened).
And finally the security guys were too rude and magkes, they had a wannabe-cop attitude and irritating image.
I payed the entrance and within an hour i had 3enerwsei and left.
Shame on everybody who is responsible for this kind of shit.
I am sick of these things and i don't thing i 'll come again to any event in club.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - 3/03/2007 Spectraliquid.com label event @ Vanilla club [Sarri 37/Psirri/Athens]
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance