Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Russia - 29.07.2006 GOA GIL & ARIANE (THE NOMMOS) IN MOSCOW / RUSSIA by FREAKOUT PRO

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

29.07.2006 GOA GIL & ARIANE (THE NOMMOS) IN MOSCOW / RUSSIA by FREAKOUT PRO

DOMINATOR
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Jun 22, 2006 03:37
29.07.2006 FREAKOUT PRO PRESENT OPENAIR
(supported by dOMinator sound system)

GOA GIL & ARIANE (THE NOMMOS) IN MOSCOW / RUSSIA

More information:

www.freakout.ru www.goagil.com www.dss.ru www.aeroboard.ru www.trance.ru and more ...
          "AUM" HAS OVER 100 MEANINGS ONE OF THEM IS "WELCOME TO THE GOD" OM NAMAH SHIVAYA!
SofiaX
SofiaX

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Jun 25, 2006 17:59
great Roman !!!!!!!!!

All the best !!!
My greetiongs to Gil & Ariane!!!!

www.myspace.com/djane_sofiax
http://spaces.msn.com/sofiaxfairy
www.magnetikagency.com
Mental Cruelty Records
www.moonsun-records.com
www.geomagnetic.tv
www.psybertribe.org
www.insomnia-records.ru
www.discovalleyrecords.com
malbred

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jun 27, 2006 14:12
Why in moskow again??? 8()
Why Goa gil not in Saint-Petesburg??? 8)
Stranger_GR
Stranger

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jul 13, 2006 15:55
Will be great party for sure
We had very good time in Thessaloniki last week....
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM           Coming Soon 07-12-2012 Strange Kaos split album "Above The World" from Goanmantra Records! www.goanmantra.com www.facebook.com/Stranger.Psy www.facebook.com/StrangeKaos
www.soundcloud.com/stefstranger www.soundcloud.com/strange-kaos
for bookin
chemi-kali

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jul 13, 2006 21:25
its soo nice to see artists spreading such good vibes...my wishes to sofiax and stranger waiting for you'll at moondust ...gil baba never got a chance to hear him read his interviews what purity...hope i get a chance one day to receicve baba's blessings...boom
boom shanti

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jul 14, 2006 20:34
u guys are so lucky .. dont miss this one for anything in the world .. hey why dont u send some of these artistes my side of the world .. i write from australia .. would love a goa gil party here .. i promise ppl will be ripping their clothes off..
d1m1tr1
Dark Elf

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Jul 15, 2006 03:37
All the best Mixa and Roman!
Nice Nice Event !
Cheers
          http://darkelf.gr
http://www.sonic-loom.com
StimuluS

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jul 17, 2006 19:07
This party will be killer for sure!
Good Luck to FREAKOUT PRO & dOMinator sound system !!!
GOA GIL & ARIANE are welcome!!!
BOOM!!!
PartySon

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 18, 2006 10:26
The first visit of Gil wuz rather fantastic, but the whole party could be better. Wonder, if I could see him somewhere else, not in Russia, cuz our policemen try to do their best to shut the party as quickly as possible. That's the way parties rolls in Russia and I don't want to pay for that all my money & even health. I'd better buy a ticket 2 Spain and enjoy myself with friends over there...

Goa Gil - is a godfather, but not in our 'sovok'-reality.
the_dude
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Jul 19, 2006 02:19
dude, Gil is coming to Russia for the third time. His first visit in 2004 was amazing - he played more than 15 hours! His second event in 2005 gathered the biggest crowd ever (about 15 000 ppl) and there Gil played for 20 hours.. This time hopefully we ll keep on the progression           www.freakout.ru
Nikolas

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 19, 2006 15:17
Quote:

On 2006-07-19 02:19, the_dude wrote:
dude, Gil is coming to Russia for the third time. His first visit in 2004 was amazing - he played more than 15 hours! His second event in 2005 gathered the biggest crowd ever (about 15 000 ppl) and there Gil played for 20 hours.. This time hopefully we ll keep on the progression

You have very much laugh me
I was in past year on a party and there as my brother worked, was all around 3500 ppl. I dont understand whence you have invented that there was 15000???
Last year's party was very much not successful from organizers, but problems as that time will not be possible this time so much i hope
psyfox

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jul 19, 2006 16:39
Quote:

On 2006-07-18 10:26, PartySon wrote:
Wonder, if I could see him somewhere else, not in Russia, cuz our policemen try to do their best to shut the party as quickly as possible. That's the way parties rolls in Russia and I don't want to pay for that all my money & even health.

I thought open air parties were legal in Russia ?
ShIvA

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jul 21, 2006 09:15
Om is the Signature of GOD
BOOM to everyone in Russia , GOA GIL BABA is GURU ji to me in my heart and wow surprising we both play on the same day first time but in different counmtries.WOW i wish i could be there HE is the BEST .
BOOM BOOM GOa GIL is all time the best of the best
Boom Shiva
LigaLize
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  52
Posted : Jul 26, 2006 11:02
hmmm....goa gil           Dance is - As a matter of fact, socially admissible public analogue of the sexual act :)
http://www.myspace.com/djligalize
the_dude
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Jul 26, 2006 13:17
Quote:

On 2006-07-19 15:17, Nikolas wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-07-19 02:19, the_dude wrote:
dude, Gil is coming to Russia for the third time. His first visit in 2004 was amazing - he played more than 15 hours! His second event in 2005 gathered the biggest crowd ever (about 15 000 ppl) and there Gil played for 20 hours.. This time hopefully we ll keep on the progression

You have very much laugh me
I was in past year on a party and there as my brother worked, was all around 3500 ppl. I dont understand whence you have invented that there was 15000???
Last year's party was very much not successful from organizers, but problems as that time will not be possible this time so much i hope

dude, i am one of the team who made that party last year, and trust me during the night the crowd was more than 10 000 at once, and in total through out all the 20 hours there where around 15 000 ppl present on the rave. We counted people on entrance actualy.
So u better take your words back and stop bullshitting here about some brothers and stuff like that.

and yes, there where some problems last year, but only on the entrance coz we didn't expect so many people to show up, but those where the only problems from organizational point of view. The rave itself was insane - lasers, deco, the venue..
this time doors are opened a day before gil starts his set, so no problems on da entrance anymore.

boom and take it easy bro

www.freakout.ru
Trance Forum » » Forum  Russia - 29.07.2006 GOA GIL & ARIANE (THE NOMMOS) IN MOSCOW / RUSSIA by FREAKOUT PRO

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance