Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - 26/1/2007miditown present at neraida ..doc.kriya.kreon.rhino
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

26/1/2007miditown present at neraida ..doc.kriya.kreon.rhino

agu

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jan 23, 2007 19:45
hey tim motion i dont get it... You wont let anyone else do some parties that have less than 30 euros price? you think you are smart? i dont think so mate, i think you are kind of stupid. Trance i all about a different way of thinking and my friend i dont believe you think like that

all my best to elves project. Finally a good party with 10euros only... Continue and we will support. Its not all about big dj names, good mood means good music means great dancefloor...hope to see you there
herplex_simplex

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 23, 2007 22:30
i dont like me something here....

anyway we see....
elves project
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Jan 25, 2007 09:22
I met a little Elfman once,

Down where the lilies blow.

I asked him why he was so small,

And why he didn't grow.

He slightly frowned, and with his eye

He looked me through and through -

" I'm just as big for me," said he,

" As you are big for you!"
d1m1tr1
Dark Elf

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Jan 25, 2007 15:00
good luck with ur project Miditown !!!

Boom from Athens South Side
          http://darkelf.gr
http://www.sonic-loom.com
djtikis
9West

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Jan 25, 2007 16:24
well done elves project really good feadback from everywhere regarding your movement

keep going

http://www.iboga.dk
tim@motion

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jan 25, 2007 19:31
Quote:

On 2007-01-23 19:45, agu wrote:
you think you are smart? i dont think so mate, i think you are kind of stupid. Trance i all about a different way of thinking and my friend i dont believe you think like that

Way of thinking? please be so kind and define your trance way of thinking brother

don't fuck with me
party_boy

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jan 25, 2007 23:21
nice party guys congratulations to the organiser's. At last a cheap party in greece (god blas void network) nice one with the upcoming party and Frank E with only 20 Euros?! See you all there bro's
JunioR1

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jan 26, 2007 10:42
I can't wait to finish work and start travelling north!!! See you all tonight!!!
attikus noyle

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 26, 2007 15:55
Quote:

On 2007-01-15 20:21, DeViL-ArmS wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-01-11 15:41, Tasos_NOtrea wrote:
amateur attitudes...like kids!when someone is gonna do something different and cheap some others are try to destroy everything..like ghettos!"Hey this corner is mine!Only me sell here!Get Away before I smash your face!"

Tottaly agree !!

Every time tha same and same things !! Leave tha ppl do something and after that krakste tous.. The last 2 year's some "serious" promoter's from Thessaloniki try to get rich with our money..Just bring artist's,play nice,ok it's 9:00 party over,go home !!
Rly want to believe that party will be great !!

My best wishe's again !!

P.s LOVE REGGAE !!

i agree too

support the small prices parties ppl
dont give 30 or 40 euro for
fake lives and big djs
i wish the best for the
elves project event
and i support them in my way..
Wake up ppl
trance & reggae killer compination
cu all there
be positive           peace love unity respect
take the red pill,stay in wonderland[.']]
exit for wonderland A4 amsterdam
northwaves
keep on flying
tim@motion

Posted : Jan 26, 2007 16:01
so lets put some things straight here with as few words as possible.
First of all, all of you are so fucking small to understand how thessaloniki is firing up at will with raves. The last 3 years we have no probs with authorities for some reasons that some fucked up burned ppl will never know cause their stupidity is over the limits that i can reach. You can keep dreaming your fake burned plur feelings and stick them up your arse.

Now to the point. Stop lying about decoration by BOTN
Find out who are turning neraida , idrogios, or what ever koloDAVADZOMAGAZA exist in our city in ravegrounds and pls shut the fuck up cause your ignorance is beyond any acceptable level.

And keep the stolen black lights from NYE
You can ask them from your patrone at neraida.

Now go on with the "trance" ideas till you will realise that raves is under control in this city and children like you are a nice way for me to have fun on isratrance forum.

Fake "organisers" like the fiasco in the port this NYE are all arround us.You can fool ppl once but at the end of the day its all about an eternal motion of a circle that will get you soon. In other words what you give is what you get.

PLUR brothers

don't fuck with me
elves project
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Jan 28, 2007 15:17
answer to tim motion

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/103486/forum/17
Stranger_GR
Stranger

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jan 28, 2007 15:57
Ade kai kana fthno party.....na vgoun exo kai oi mh efoplistes re paidi mou!

GOOOOD a party that u don't need to be a shipowner

Good luck           Coming Soon 07-12-2012 Strange Kaos split album "Above The World" from Goanmantra Records! www.goanmantra.com www.facebook.com/Stranger.Psy www.facebook.com/StrangeKaos
www.soundcloud.com/stefstranger www.soundcloud.com/strange-kaos
for bookin
_Mars_

Posted : Jan 28, 2007 18:56
"Shit high and look around"..(xese psila kai agnanteye" This going to the Guys who they think they are doing something very special..to the guys who riding cane and they think they doing something different from others..You know who we are.We know who u are!Promotion is not such a complicated thing to do..Its not profesionality to bring some djs since u pay for them the half of that u gonna earn from the people who just want to party..This silly war btw "promoters" and smarta*s pro-promoters became borred!! just do ur job and look only into this!! thats why the scene here is falling and falling coz no co-operation btw us..That why We will be for ever Greeks!!
Have in mind u super wappa promoter that people waiting good music good parties and good vibes instead of Class A promoters..
I wont write ur name...U know to who is all these about.."opios exeis ti miga migiazete kai opios exei tin siga sfigete" 8)

People will gonna party..
WITH OR WITHOUT YOU!

Good luck with ur parties costas!!
Good luck to all of u that u trying only to enjoy us!!
Respect is earned!You dont buy with tickets

opinions are like assholes...everybody has one!
Kerberos
Kerberos
Started Topics :  14
Posted : Jan 28, 2007 19:18
All the best for Elves Project !!!
Parties must become cheaper in Greece !!!
Salonika and generally Greece has a huge psychedelic crowd.. i think all ppl must have the possibility to visit parties and enjoy the musik.

good luck !!!!!!!
MAMBO MAMBO

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jan 29, 2007 10:05
the sound system, the decor, and the vibes, be perfect this time in neraida.....

thanks miditown for the great night!

<<Good luck with ur parties costas!!
Good luck to all of u that u trying only to enjoy us!!
Respect is earned!You dont buy with tickets>>
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - 26/1/2007miditown present at neraida ..doc.kriya.kreon.rhino
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance