Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - plz people read this!!!!!!!!( MIDITOWN)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

plz people read this!!!!!!!!( MIDITOWN)

elves project
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Jan 28, 2007 15:16
eternal motion says::::::::::::::::::::
Posted on : 2007-01-26 16:01 so lets put some things straight here with as few words as possible.
First of all, all of you are so fucking small to understand how thessaloniki is firing up at will with raves. The last 3 years we have no probs with authorities for some reasons that some fucked up burned ppl will never know cause their stupidity is over the limits that i can reach. You can keep dreaming your fake burned plur feelings and stick them up your arse.

Now to the point. Stop lying about decoration by BOTN
Find out who are turning neraida , idrogios, or what ever koloDAVADZOMAGAZA exist in our city in ravegrounds and pls shut the fuck up cause your ignorance is beyond any acceptable level.

And keep the stolen black lights from NYE
You can ask them from your patrone at neraida.

Now go on with the "trance" ideas till you will realise that raves is under control in this city and children like you are a nice way for me to have fun on isratrance forum.

Fake "organisers" like the fiasco in the port this NYE are all arround us.You can fool ppl once but at the end of the day its all about an eternal motion of a circle that will get you soon. In other words what you give is what you get.

PLUR brothers
-------------------------------------------
miditown says'''''''''''''''''''
you've told it by yourself that so many years that you are the''biggest'' organizer in the city you didn't have any problem with authorities,so WHO send authorities in our party ''mate''????;)

if we are a raeson to have fun on isratrance forum and in our city as you told,why did you try to stop the dj's from playing?
why did you try to cut off the decor??
why did you try to stop our bookings with koxbox???
WHY YOU SEND THE AUTHORITIES?????????????

you that you know so many things about psychedelic parties you get us sick...
you are nothing more than a lyer and a slave of money!!!!!!

tell to the people how you took the bookings from cyberians by giving to artists more money to play ONLY for eternal motion and from then you have made the psychedelic scene like going in a concert of dalaras with 30-40 euros entrance!!!

our ignorance and our stupidity is better than the way YOU reacting by running to authorities like those years,you know what we mean,you remember what happened before three years..

now we take our ''fake "'feelings and give them to you ''real'' organizer......

so about the decor,b.o.t.n didn't do it because of problems.
And a big hung to digitalians team to help us the last six ours and they manage to transform neraida in something really psychedelic....

psychedelic music means love,peace,unity and moreeee good things....
so let as enjoy our way of thinking.........

----------------------------------------
people of that forum we are really sad aboyt what happened the last days with negative vibration from some people who want telling that they hear psychedelic music...

The most important:THANKS all the people for their supporting in psychedelic and reggae scene...
see you at 16-17 of february...
MAMBO MAMBO

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jan 29, 2007 10:11
tim motion come back to reality the rave is not like concert with dalaras.............

<<<aouts afto ponese>>>>
tim@motion

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jan 29, 2007 12:05
posting such nonsense in public just shows your ignorance once more. once more be informed that the authorities here are watching all of us and i mean ALL organisers. You are very stupid to come out in public saying that i sent the cops to your party. But slowly maybe you will learn and get used to it. Cops are everywhere mate especially at raves.

I can justify your anger and hate though but keep trying brothers. Hope that you will have more than 150 ppl next time

PLUR           don't fuck with me
Whisper

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jan 29, 2007 12:20
cut the crap guys
          we are the children that our parents told us to don't make company with.
Whisper

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jan 29, 2007 12:21
Quote:

On 2007-01-29 10:11, MAMBO MAMBO wrote:
tim motion come back to reality the rave is not like concert with dalaras.............

<<<aouts afto ponese>>>>

learn how to play full on and then speak about dalaras ashete           we are the children that our parents told us to don't make company with.
Stranger_GR
Stranger

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jan 29, 2007 17:29
Tim Extreme wrote:>>
I can justify your anger and hate though but keep trying brothers. Hope that you will have more than 150 ppl next time

For sure more mate...FOR SURE....all things need a little time to develop.....did u have 1000 people at your 1st party?(i don't remember...maybe u did )           Coming Soon 07-12-2012 Strange Kaos split album "Above The World" from Goanmantra Records! www.goanmantra.com www.facebook.com/Stranger.Psy www.facebook.com/StrangeKaos
www.soundcloud.com/stefstranger www.soundcloud.com/strange-kaos
for bookin
elves
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jan 30, 2007 10:35
The party was very good,nice deco,nice music,nice sound!nice tea,i didn't see any fake promoter there at least not in this party.           Fear is the path to the dark side

Fear is to anger

Anger is to hate

Hate is to suffering
herplex_simplex

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 30, 2007 22:52
a lot of panic for raves...why?

why this war betwen the promoters??
i see big destraction the last years and lot of ravers away of the science....and the promoters,what make? (look for a money?)
everything is underconstraction
leaves malakeies, marsh the money there that you know.. and you do something for the science...
spaced

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jan 31, 2007 00:59
go elves project dont care for them.
we support you.
they dont belong to us....
and finnaly the are and other ways to make them crying and shut up.
JunioR1

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jan 31, 2007 08:52
Can't we all just party? Can we stop fighting? What the f**k is wrong with you people? Where is the trancer's spirit???

Said it before and I'll say it again...

"Love, Peace, Unity and Respect"
remember....?????
odysseus
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  99
Posted : Jan 31, 2007 10:14
Quote:

On 2007-01-31 08:52, JunioR1 wrote:
Can't we all just party? Can we stop fighting? What the f**k is wrong with you people? Where is the trancer's spirit???

Said it before and I'll say it again...

"Love, Peace, Unity and Respect"
remember....?????

tous aresei pou eine elines

ELINIKOS FM           give me darma, take your karma..
CLAW
CLAW

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Feb 1, 2007 17:53
1st of all Isratrance is not a place to solve your problems friends...

There is the way of private msgs to do this, or better since you are from the same city, you can meet each other and solve them while talking to each other face to face...

Now, i will not let this conversation to continue, and please try not to expose others private msgs since they have been sent in private for a reason...

Now if you want to write something against another organization, do it but with gentle way and presenting some facts to stand up your arguments...

Now this is locked...

P.S do not write bad language while you r posting in public and don't use greek language again...
Read the guidlines.
          • Noize Conspiracy Records •
http://soundcloud.com/c-l-a-w
https://www.facebook.com/CLAW.cy
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - plz people read this!!!!!!!!( MIDITOWN)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance