Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Balkans - 23 - 26.06. / Kiss the Sound-Psytisfaction2006-open air fest in Skopje/Macedonia-Airport STENKOVEC
← Prev Page
5 6 7 8 9
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

23 - 26.06. / Kiss the Sound-Psytisfaction2006-open air fest in Skopje/Macedonia-Airport STENKOVEC

flying buda

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 28, 2006 20:07
i confirm that

all bad organizer must be banish from the trance scene

please moderator, bad oragnaiser MUST BE BANNISHED

cause they make people pay to go to a party, and they are like robbed. And most of the artists didnt get paid

trance communoty must do something
Moonsun
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Jun 28, 2006 21:00
hi id like to say that during this festival the orginizers had realy bad luck with the rain ,and some canellations of artists,do to some reasons
from my side i had fun
i enjoyed kikola,babsi,dark elf .mendax.and more dj and artists there...
we had a small private sestion the next day like a private party on the chill out...which was fun....
kikola and zoran are realy nice guys and dani 1 of the 2 orginizers.
so i think they been doing parties there with big names in the past from what i heard and they being doing good work ...1 festival that went bad for many reasons should not make u feel they are the worst orginisers...i think they will be back with great parties there.
had fun people were great all the best to skopja people..
so photos and videos will be on metatron site....in a couple of days..
http://www.metatron-production.com/database/about_us.html
best of luck hope i see u soon...
Iron Madness
Iron Madness

Started Topics :  49
Posted : Jun 28, 2006 23:20
well i'm verry sorry to read it... Redax mental my frind u know i just had same problam before 3 weeks u remember? hehehe we are fucking unlucks... any way take it easy bro and if u need some help any time i'm sure u know what to do...

some answer from the organizers?
Hagenith
Hagenith

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Jun 29, 2006 01:26
the organisators still dont say excuse me or sorry to the macedonian trance scene...now we are having a voting(poll) on the macedonian psy forum for the best macedonian organisators and untill now the leaders are Glowing Flame Records
Redax Mental
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  49
Posted : Jun 29, 2006 04:57
Quote:

On 2006-06-28 23:20, Iron Madness wrote:
well i'm verry sorry to read it... Redax mental my frind u know i just had same problam before 3 weeks u remember? hehehe we are fucking unlucks... any way take it easy bro and if u need some help any time i'm sure u know what to do...

some answer from the organizers?

Hey Ziv mz friend

Tnx for stopping by ( Yeahh i know ur situation ( terrible

tnx for ur support mate..and NO.. no words from orgs ))

regards

btw> Tnx Xochillpili for that usefull INFO about their label!!!           REDAX MENTAL InFo page: http://www.freewebs.com/redax

REDAX MENTAL
[ Plutonic Rec., DI.fm ]

-------------------------------------------
( Plutonic Records - PLUCD001 ) V
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Jun 29, 2006 13:13
Quote:

On 2006-06-28 20:07, flying buda wrote:
i confirm that

all bad organizer must be banish from the trance scene

please moderator, bad oragnaiser MUST BE BANNISHED

cause they make people pay to go to a party, and they are like robbed. And most of the artists didnt get paid

trance communoty must do something

Open your mind, don´t judge the people that you don´t know and not had any experience with them.           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
Adam H
Para Halu

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Jul 4, 2006 13:47
actually IT IS an experience, when you never see the organisers who were calling you to their country. IT IS an experience too, when they are telling you in phone that "everything will be ok, just play your set and you will get your fee for sure after that"... and of course after the party nothing happend... i dunno where would i stay if i dont know Valentino Blisargon, i dunno what would i eat, what would i drink, what would i smoke, etc. anything... yes, there were some very nice friends who actually helped to the organisers, and made things what would be the job of the organisers originally (but they never came to their own party to say hello to artists, cause they knew that there are problems).... hmmm so dont tell me like "dont judge this ppl"...... i know this type of human very well... i have met with strange situations during my trips but nobody did this with me before. true disrespect to the artists. and thanks again to Valentino, Elena, Phobos&friends who were helping so much around. it was nice to play for your dancefloor anyways.
peace
adam
          www.parahalu.net
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Jul 4, 2006 20:09
I mentioned my comentary to flying buda,. cause I know he was´t there and does´t even know macedonian scene. I am realy sory for this unpretty experrience you had, and i know how it feels few weeks agoe I was in a kind of a same situation.
I hope you´ll have better luck here at Iberian Peninsula.

BooM           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
Dj Dino aka Mindwash-SoundKraft rec. au
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Jul 5, 2006 00:20
i Hear Some of my friends played there like Nick MOONSUN
from what i see lots of Artists have promblem with the orginizers so go and find them
Nick said all was fine with him and he had fun
but the others for me that have promblem go and get ure money
the worst thing is Bad orginizers
Bad party ok but bad orginizers ,crap
Nick is a respected dj Given lots of parties over the years and played in may countries since 1991
most big artists are his friend
and he is the nicest guy ul ever meet ...i see people saying crap about him and the other greek djs in the macedonian forums,saying crap and why they came to play..its a shame cose they play music not judge countries..
i think u should get the orginizers and get ure money back,and the other djs should get paid like para hulu ..and not say crap about the djs that played there for free ,so at least the people there can have fun..all the best see u soon.
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Jul 8, 2006 20:02
When you dont respect yourself and accept to play for free in what is supposed to be a commercial event with a big line up then how do you expect the organisers to respect you?

The organisers are aware that some people will do just everything to play in a party (even pay their own travel expenses) so they take advantage of these people and fill the flyers and posters with unknown names from various countries and present the whole thing as an 'international trance festival'.

As usual the few big and serious names never appear and all you see in this kind of parties is some local wannabe djs with some unknown foreign guys filling the time table.

This is what happened in this case,this is what is going to happen in Tchamla Festival in Bulgaria this week with all the serious artists cancelling since no advance money and no tickets ever arrived and this is what is happening for many years now and will continue happening in the future as long as there are people out there who are willing to travel for free to the other side of the world just to see their name on a flyer and pretend to be artists and djs for an hour.

Even a huge festival like Boom in Portugal followed this tactic in its last edition and booked all the local artists from Portugal and everyone who was willing to play for free and just booked 4-5 serious names and afterwards everybody was complaining about the music and how bad it was,ofcourse the organisers made a huge profit so i dont think that they really cared of the peoples opinion afterwards.Unfortunately even this year they havent yet announced their line up and from what i have read and heard from various people like XP Voodoo for example things dont look good this year too...

Guys you really should stay home instead of making fun of yourself and prevent serious artists doing their job properly.
          Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
clox
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jul 11, 2006 23:18
true,true !!!           ... no way out in the blue ... follow the guy upstairs !
Trance Forum » » Forum  Balkans - 23 - 26.06. / Kiss the Sound-Psytisfaction2006-open air fest in Skopje/Macedonia-Airport STENKOVEC
← Prev Page
5 6 7 8 9
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance