Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - 220 Volts & Earthdance present U-Recken, Kindzadza & Greek All Stars on Sat.26.September!
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

220 Volts & Earthdance present U-Recken, Kindzadza & Greek All Stars on Sat.26.September!

taor

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Sep 27, 2009 03:27
lucky bastardz huv fan 2nite
Black_Sun

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 27, 2009 13:17
Quote:

On 2009-09-27 00:23, independetpsy wrote:
nice for be sure for your party you coll to play the dj soublaki
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im sure that even one of our mrs souvlaki from greece would be better than artist who listened this year for 100 times not kidzzaza respect to him but i dont likke darkpsy so much only some artist and one is dark elf so im still saying and ask why we had to pay ???????maby next time we ll call someone from there to play and pay him in suvlakia hehee so np big boooom and have a nice events always guys!
Void Network
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  82
Posted : Sep 27, 2009 14:14
[quote] message from dj Dino aka Mindwash :
"I'm wondering???Did someone from the guys that critical the event before it happen,if he try to organize an event like this???How many time in the phones,in the net,and time from he's private live have to spend???Did he anyone???
I agree with Billy...let the music speak guys....and if someone dont like the event,then dont comeing....its so f@@@ simple..
Think before you post.
And when you post if you have the "balls" do it with your name....dont hiding with a stupid nickname!!!
And from what i see all of you that critical the event negative,you have post 2-8 times on isra....
That shows that you are nothing else that young boys ho want to play with something....I think if you guys put pants if you try to looking....you find something else to play....
Cu all tomorrow at the building 56,with the amazing sound and deco....
All the best to Mike.." ] end of quote

Dear DJDino aka Mindwash...
Please just keep your elitistic, racistic,sexistic, stupid macho attidute out of this forum...
"if you have the "balls"...
..."you are nothing else that young boys ho want to play with something"
...I think if you guys put pants if you try to looking....you find something else to play....
????????????

Who are You?
Who you think you Are?
In What thing exactly you think You Are smarter and greater from the youngest people of this forum and from all people they made just only one post here cause maybe they have much more interesting things to do in their lives?
Are You representative of the vibes of the people hiding behind the "commercial trance industry"?(We hope not, but Do You?)
Are You expressing the spirit of Earthdance in this forum? Is Earthdance Your style and your way of thinking?
Are They coming people and Pay You in Your Parties to sell them this stupid sexistic elitist bullshit as rave culrure?
Do You Spend a lot of Hours to sell all these bullshit to the People?
Who Are You and What You Think You Are?...

This is a trance forum...
And the internet forums are created for announcements of events, for information about the events and FOR THE OPEN DIRECT AND HARD CRITICISM of THE EVENTS
This forum is not created for small rave businessmen licking the feet of bigger organizers with a style: "Ouaou what a great party you do and what a great organizer you are...all of us we want to be like you and as we will never be like you we will pay you for ever all the money we make every month...!"
If you want a forum like this make some telephones to your friends and keep away from here your sexistic macho bullshits...

People Keep the critical mind Alive!
Love and Chaos
Void Network
http://voidnetwork.blogspot.com
independetpsy

Offtopic posts:  1
Posted: Sep 27, 2009
i have a ? if you have pay 5000e to do a party and sateen look at isra that i do a free party the same day with you,and with good guest what will you do ? if you don`t have the answer..........................i do!           ---
KTM-->>>
Independet psy team
---
JohnTaramas
Inactive User

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Sep 27, 2009 16:41
Quote:

On 2009-09-27 14:14, Void Network wrote:

Who are You?
Who you think you Are?
In What thing exactly you think You Are smarter and greater from the youngest people of this forum and from all people they made just only one post here cause maybe they have much more interesting things to do in their lives?
Are You representative of the vibes of the people hiding behind the "commercial trance industry"?(We hope not, but Do You?)
Are You expressing the spirit of Earthdance in this forum? Is Earthdance Your style and your way of thinking?
Are They coming people and Pay You in Your Parties to sell them this stupid sexistic elitist bullshit as rave culrure?
Do You Spend a lot of Hours to sell all these bullshit to the People?
Who Are You and What You Think You Are?...

And the internet forums are created for announcements of events, for information about the events and FOR THE OPEN DIRECT AND HARD CRITICISM of THE EVENTS
This forum is not created for small rave businessmen licking the feet of bigger organizers with a style: "Ouaou what a great party you do and what a great organizer you are...all of us we want to be like you and as we will never be like you we will pay you for ever all the money we make every month...!"
If you want a forum like this make some telephones to your friends and keep away from here your sexistic macho bullshits...

People Keep the critical mind Alive!
Love and Chaos
Void Network
http://voidnetwork.blogspot.com

what a nice day today.

you just expressed my thoughts with your words. its nice to see that, its so encouraging.. critical thinking keeps us alive and will never end. have a perfect day all of you and stop "eating" immediatly what they "serve" you..

Dj Dino aka Mindwash-SoundKraft rec. au
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Sep 27, 2009 17:20
-------->>>>>
---------->>>>>>
Well....master's of the trance.....
I will not be a part of this because i respect Mike.
Sorry if i say something that bother someone....
but i see that..."anyone ho have the fly...."
-------------->>>>>>>>>           the mindwash is coming...
-------------------------
http://:www.myspace.com/dj_dinos_mindwash
http://www.facebook.com/dj.dinos.mindwash
http://www.tattoodesign.com/mindwash/
220Volts
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Sep 27, 2009 18:12
We want to thank the 2000 people that supported yesterdays event and danced all night under the music vibes of the artists.

We hope that you had a good time.

P.S No comments concerning the offtopic discussion,it has nothing to do with the party and its funny to say the least.
Lucy

Posted : Sep 28, 2009 01:01

amazing night
gutter
Inactive User

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Sep 28, 2009 11:48
Quote:

This forum is not created for small rave businessmen licking the feet of bigger organizers with a style:

word .. .
DjTriton-Moonsun.Records

Posted : Sep 28, 2009 12:26
perfect night!!!!!!           http://www.myspace.com/djtriton1
www.moonsun-records.com
Shamanix

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Sep 28, 2009 19:56
yeah we really enjoyed the night too bad i had to leave when Doc went crazy on decks i heard the first track and left i bet he went mental on decks and had the best set of the party....
independetpsy

Posted : Sep 29, 2009 00:58
herk.nikitas and krystal zero are in the top of dj for my in greece           ---
KTM-->>>
Independet psy team
---
Black_Sun

Posted : Sep 29, 2009 13:10
Quote:

On 2009-09-27 17:20, Dj Dino aka Mindwash-SoundKraft rec. au wrote:
-------->>>>>
---------->>>>>>
Well....master's of the trance.....
I will not be a part of this because i respect Mike.
Sorry if i say something that bother someone....
but i see that..."anyone ho have the fly...."
-------------->>>>>>>>>

hey dinos you think that you are an artist cause i dont think so m8 and im not hide behgind my nick as you said you know who am i i think and i know very good who nare u so leave the scene in peace and stay to your problems !!!ight man? and dont make critical to artist that you cant be like them maby if you try more maby so leave the new scene alone and im talking to you as a guy who party in clubs and open air fests since 96 if you know so hasta lavista and sometimes we have to turn the finger to our self not to others is easy to say things!!!!!what ever im not hide behind my nick if you search you can find who am i and im not a kid as i see you are a kid even if you are an older guy !!!!!!!!!i totaly agree with void network so keep your opinions for you.............. i dont want to say more or less great event but again i didnt like this 20 anyway what ever !!!!!!!!!!:good:
Black_Sun

Posted : Sep 29, 2009 13:12
ps:anyone who have the fly we know but anyone who have the sphinx you know e? maby you have the sphinx so you have to see this man
independetpsy

Posted : Sep 29, 2009 15:03
hi i have a ? we are not all one in this forum .and we have start a m$%#%&#&$#no war with on reason           ---
KTM-->>>
Independet psy team
---
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - 220 Volts & Earthdance present U-Recken, Kindzadza & Greek All Stars on Sat.26.September!
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance