Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - 220 Volts & Earthdance present U-Recken, Kindzadza & Greek All Stars on Sat.26.September!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

220 Volts & Earthdance present U-Recken, Kindzadza & Greek All Stars on Sat.26.September!

Natural High/Nats
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  161
Posted : Sep 17, 2009 16:02
Nice one!!!
Music Unity all peoples!!!

Natural High Trance Family/dp Crew Athens

www.naturalhighfamily.blogspot.com/
www.myspace.com/naturalhighfamily
Giannis

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Sep 18, 2009 02:30
[quote]
On 2009-09-17 13:16, DETOX wrote:

You are on the guest list if you like.

Have fun.

if i insult you on the 4g topic can i be on the he guest list?

Jedi_knight
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Sep 18, 2009 02:52
[quote]
On 2009-09-18 02:30, Giannis wrote:
Quote:

On 2009-09-17 13:16, DETOX wrote:

Have fun.

if i insult you on the 4g topic can i be on the he guest list?

U are on the Death list now ! LOL !           ---RealPsyLifeForRealPsyPeople---
gutter
Inactive User

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Sep 18, 2009 09:51
in for the profit
apatsi 13

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 18, 2009 15:40
Ìy friend gutter first of all it makes no sence to participate in a topic about an event if you don't like anything about this event.....that's why i wrote "wenn it doesn't suit to your taste..".Should i concider that you are the Robbin Hood of the greek psy trance scene,who warn us from the bad organizers or should i consider this event an effort from the organizers to steal our money???that means that i don't give a penny who organizes an event unless it is different from what actually promised to be(artist cancellation,other prices,etc.)and the only thing i care about is the performance of the artists...And i don't understand also why the f..k is an event only a profittable effort if there are different styles of music in one evening....
People who want to listen and dance with good music pay to do that...20 euros for a greek organized event is ok and if DETOX can profit from this RESPEKT....at least he has the balls to organize it..if you are not a party promoter and only a fan of the scene the easiest way is to critisize everything and everyone...Maybe there are other problems in your relationship with DETOX and honnestly i don't care about it but everyone's right is to profit from his efforts..
To see it as a problem that this event is only a snach as you wrote,mirrors your pesonal opitinion and is respectfull....
that's why you don't have to participate it.....
With your opitinion every single party in this country is only a matter of money making....
and if you see it serious, it is so...
like every bussiness in this world....
you give in order to take..
so give us good music and take our money...
i think that the simple things make the biggest difference...
do you know any single promoter who organizes free events and festivals???
i don't....
so let us take the most valuable from the event which is the music...
and Friend my name is apatsi 13....
gutter
Inactive User

Posted : Sep 18, 2009 16:28
have fun cherokee
i never spoke to you anyway
my beliefs are still my beliefs
----

and yes it purely sucks too see all the time in the events all the artist that sell, for any reason, and these guys just do it for this, even KDD tends to sound "trendy", he sells the most , why dont they bring zik and furious and orestis the same night for a real thing ?

and why that thing tsurecken with the awful israeli 2hours kick+bass ? again? third time ? pffffffff .. he sells

i see 220 volts try to gather as many listeners as possible from athens, they try so much, its ridiculous

in for the profit

and since detox loves so much the thing why dont he make private parties for friends, 50ppl gatherings including himself,

theres no vibe in there, they want as many ppl possible to fill this awful sounding warehouse, im off of these parties for sure, unfortunately im not like you, in fact i dont even like the music, i like only to see, listen, judge & critisize, im not any anxious kid to go & grab my acid nor a fool and being odd and stupid enough i finally care what is the hole thing about, as you said its purely business, getting sick of it, want to puke,, clarified my position

Quote:
Posted by : apatsi 13
Posted on : 2009-09-18 15:40

not a single cent
Hellios

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 18, 2009 16:36
Quote:

On 2009-09-18 16:28, gutter wrote:
have fun cherokee
i never spoke to you anyway
my beliefs are still my beliefs
----

and yes it purely sucks too see all the time in the events all the artist that sell, for any reason, and these guys just do it for this, even KDD tends to sound "trendy", he sells the most , why dont they bring zik and furious and orestis the same night for a real thing ?

and why that thing tsurecken with the awful israeli 2hours kick+bass ? again? third time ? pffffffff .. he sells

i see 220 volts try to gather as many listeners as possible from athens, they try so much, its ridiculous

in for the profit

and since detox loves so much the thing why dont he make private parties for friends, 50ppl gatherings including himself,

theres no vibe in there, they want as many ppl possible to fill this awful sounding warehouse, im off of these parties for sure, unfortunately im not like you, in fact i dont even like the music, i like only to see, listen, judge & critisize, im not any anxious kid to go & grab my acid nor a fool and being odd and stupid enough i finally care what is the hole thing about, as you said its purely business, getting sick of it, want to puke,, clarified my position

Quote:
Posted by : apatsi 13
Posted on : 2009-09-18 15:40

not a single cent

Go puke somewhere else cause you ve started to stink....
Take your complex and your friends, go make a private party with your favourite djs and enjoy your misery...
gutter
Inactive User

Posted : Sep 18, 2009 16:42
xrust
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Sep 18, 2009 17:52
is this the way you understand peace and respect?and evn if you dont respect eachother,please respect the rules of this forum.that would be no more insultings and no more offtopic blubberings and chats.use pm,use msn,you can even arrange a date and beat the shit out of eachother .still,there are people in here that dont like to read about your pukes,so this would be the end of uncivilized posts.please           Signature:

apatsi 13

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 18, 2009 19:09
i don't know how old are you and what do you do for leaving but try to respeckt the others and me please..ok young man???as i told you before only the music counts...i am not a friend of DETOX,not even know him but i am old enough and know how is a really good party,believe me....Try to understand that if you wouldn't have the chance to participate such events because you live maybe in a small place or you don't have the time to join them then you would realize that only the meaning of the music is important...but you live in Athens,have everything possible as option and you are in the scene....i don't live in Athens,i don't have your options.....and yes it is still your belief and i respect that but don't try to serve us your opinions in such an offending way for others...
try to organize a good party,if you csn,which i doubt and invite me to tell you if was good or not...
as soon as your party will be over i will tell you my opinion...
not before and not with my past experience from similar partys...
My name for last time is apatsi 13....
TerroRkaM

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Sep 18, 2009 19:39
killa KinDzaDza N DarkElf
nice1 all da best!!
need listen Leo live na ta spaei LIVE n DarkElf killa set
n good entrance

!:underground psy scene:!
Dj Dino aka Mindwash-SoundKraft rec. au

Offtopic posts:  1
Posted: Sep 18, 2009
Quote:

On 2009-08-26 03:00, StarDriver wrote:
Tell me what is killer ?

...3 totaly different live acts ?!?!!?

Defiantly...not you....           the mindwash is coming...
-------------------------
http://:www.myspace.com/dj_dinos_mindwash
http://www.facebook.com/dj.dinos.mindwash
http://www.tattoodesign.com/mindwash/
JohnTaramas
Inactive User

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Sep 19, 2009 11:12
Quote:

JOHN TARAMAS people search for many other things in life apart money,one of them is fullfilling their creative and productive side.Plus some people gain hapiness from seeing other people being happy.You would know that if your way of thinking and attitude wasnt the same as the average greek one.

Have fun.

with my average greek way of thinking, i believe that you're still trying to earn "votes" in a way.. if you really were trying to fullfill your creative side as person you could easily put a smaller entrance fee, so more people who cannot affort a 40euro(or 30) entrance can hear the music they like. this is what you do if you care, you do not only write in forums that you love to see people happy and bla bla... sorry for my negativity people, but i feel stupid not to doubt anything. thank you for the list but i said what i said because i feel it, not for a free entrance.
JohnTaramas
Inactive User

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Sep 19, 2009 11:27
[quote]
On 2009-09-18 15:40, apatsi 13 wrote:
Ìy friend gutter first of all it makes no sence to participate in a topic about an event if you don't like anything about this event.....that's why i wrote "wenn it doesn't suit to your taste..".Should i concider that you are the Robbin Hood of the greek psy trance scene,who warn us from the bad organizers or should i consider this event an effort from the organizers to steal our money???
People who want to listen and dance with good music pay to do that...20 euros for a greek organized event is ok and if DETOX can profit from this RESPEKT....at least he has the balls to organize it..if you are not a party promoter and only a fan of the scene the easiest way is to critisize everything and everyone...
and if you see it serious, it is so...
like every bussiness in this world....
you give in order to take..
i think that the simple things make the biggest difference...
do you know any single promoter who organizes free events and festivals???
i don't....
so let us take the most valuable from the event which is the music...
and Friend my name is apatsi 13....

[/quote

you sound like a typical slave of the economic system, sorry.
DR SAMMY
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Sep 19, 2009 12:15
Good Luck with this one guys..

Not my cup of tea but i 'm happy cause i see the greek

stars rising up in partys ..

Big bravo to the the organisers and big boom to

all my friends there (dark elf, Doc, Herc).

Greek Power !!!!!

And stop fighting in this forum is redicilus..          * Dr.sam25@hotmail.com
* http://soundcloud.com/dr-sammy
* http://www.myspace.com/drsammy25
* http://www.youtube.com/user/DRSAMMMY25
* http://www.reverbnation.com/drsammy
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - 220 Volts & Earthdance present U-Recken, Kindzadza & Greek All Stars on Sat.26.September!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance