Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - 220 Volts & Earthdance present U-Recken, Kindzadza & Greek All Stars on Sat.26.September!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

220 Volts & Earthdance present U-Recken, Kindzadza & Greek All Stars on Sat.26.September!

andonis
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  28
Posted : Sep 8, 2009 08:51
Quote:

On 2009-09-02 22:32, HeliconSoundSystem wrote:
All the Best to this wonderfull initiative and the whole alien ant farm working for this special night
Looking forward to it
GO DARK ELF GREEK ALL STAR GO
BOOM!
http://www.hssr.gr

Hehe, let's host an afterparty. KDD and Dark Elfakis all the way .
psyxt
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Sep 11, 2009 12:04
Nice guys...
gutter
Inactive User

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Sep 14, 2009 10:51
yes yes nice party
a little bit of everything, you will have lots of people, lots of tickets and more money !!!
very good line up , bravo
you know what people needs, commercial stuff and a little bit of everything

tickets are your only motivation 220volts, m2c
220Volts
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Sep 14, 2009 17:46
Ok gutter next time we will do a party with unknown names with less people and fewer tickets in order to loose money so you will be happy our friend

gutter
Inactive User

Posted : Sep 15, 2009 11:04
not only you bring the most commercial bullshit like tsurecken , but lately and suddenly you make parties with "dark" artists..

to my eyes this is an effort to gather as many ppl as possible in there.. you dont care about music and flow only for the tickets, or im just bizarre, youre right

also i dont like the trampoukous/hooligan you have in there to "secure" your precious "snatch" parties

end/

psypunk
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posted : Sep 15, 2009 23:32
What about Amorphous Androgynous, will be there?
          deEp tRancE + ritUaL Beatz
220Volts
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Sep 16, 2009 02:08
Gutter we were bringing "dark" artists as you call them before the term dark was even used in the psy scene,back then it was called "russian trance" and Parasense are a good example who were booked in Greece in 2002-2003 by us (and many times again in the future) so please dont tell us that we "suddenly" started booking dark artists because maybe you werent there when we were doing events in the first place.

We dont have to prove to anyone if we care about the music or not,our actions on all levels (partywise,labelwise,supportwise) since 2000 speak for themselves,what are your actions to support the music you love?

About the security did anyone harmed YOU or something? If no then i dont know what you are talking about. If yes then why you never complained to us either on the door or through the net or whatever?

Some people just speak,we prefer to act.

Have a nice day.
apatsi 13

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 16, 2009 09:50
i don't understand why some guys try to critisize anything that does not suit to their tastes or preferences.Guys i respect the meaning of the democracy but why don't you stay at least in the efforts of the organizers to make such a good party instead of complaining about everything???and if it is such a problem for you the commercial music you mentioned, just stay at home and try to do something better with your Saturday night......and what the f..k has the security to do with the music...unless they keep you away from the dancefloor...
we gonna be there for sure...
we gonna travel 600 km only to listen to Kindzaza...
so please don't break our balls with anything else except music....
nice party guys,nice line up,hope there gonna be enough space for everyone to smash up the dancefloor....
JohnTaramas
Inactive User

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Sep 16, 2009 13:09
Quote:

On 2009-09-14 10:51, gutter wrote:
yes yes nice party
a little bit of everything, you will have lots of people, lots of tickets and more money !!!

you can do as many parties you want with commercial artists or with "unknown" ones , i don't critisize that, but give me an answer on that.. do you claim that you have a single motivation more than money or your personal reputation?? really, is there anything more for you than stupid children that take drugs and dance like goats after they paid their tickets??? no i dont think that you see something more than that, i m sorry. you cant understand this music , is obvious, you only see what sells a lot. this shows your motivations clearly. And also i dont critisize anything that is not of my taste as apatsi13 said, i critisize detox's attitude. he supported the scene from the start.. first he saw something that not him, his friends used to like, and then he realised that he could make good money out of trance music, and through our wallets mostly. so please dont pretend, dont act like a polititian trying to earn votes

gutter
Inactive User

Posted : Sep 16, 2009 13:25
Quote:

On 2009-09-16 09:50, apatsi 13 wrote:
i don't understand why some guys try to critisize anything that does not suit to their tastes or preferences.

its not only about music.
i feel these parties like a snatch as i said, what cant you understand apatsi7 ?

Quote:
Gutter we were bringing "dark" artists as you call them before the term dark was even used in the psy scene,back then it was called "russian trance"

psssssss woaou!! really?
you got 10' at your trance term paper
DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Sep 17, 2009 00:13
John Taramas if you knew what i do for living in the morning then you wouldnt continue saying that i make parties for money.All the people that personally know me are already laughing at your remark.

As about my personal reputation 99% of the people that go to parties in Athens dont have a fucking clue who i am and ofcourse dont even care who i am.If i cared about my personal reputation i would obviously play music in my parties (like EVERY other promoter does in Athens) or would attend every event every weekend.I do neither so i dont think that i care much about my personal exposure and reputation.

To say it as politely as possible what you are claiming about me is just a pile of bullshit that derives from the windmills of your mind without having a clue who i am,what i do and why i am doing it.

Anyway this is a topic for the party and not why i am involved into parties.If you want to say anything else about me or to me then please use the private messaging system.

Thanks in advance.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Hellios

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 17, 2009 05:19
Quote:

On 2009-09-16 13:09, JohnTaramas wrote:
Quote:

On 2009-09-14 10:51, gutter wrote:
yes yes nice party

you can do as many parties you want with commercial artists or with "unknown" ones , i don't critisize that, but give me an answer on that.. do you claim that you have a single motivation more than money or your personal reputation?? really, is there anything more for you than stupid children that take drugs and dance like goats after they paid their tickets??? no i dont think that you see something more than that, i m sorry. you cant understand this music , is obvious, you only see what sells a lot. this shows your motivations clearly. And also i dont critisize anything that is not of my taste as apatsi13 said, i critisize detox's attitude. he supported the scene from the start.. first he saw something that not him, his friends used to like, and then he realised that he could make good money out of trance music, and through our wallets mostly. so please dont pretend, dont act like a polititian trying to earn votes

I dont support d tox or any other promoter in greece as long they do organize proper events for my taste in trance....beyond your miserable atitude and jealousy i dont see anything else that makes our scene more healthy...so until you make something of your own that will make 220 volts organization looks like a money profit mafia promotion you can go and cry to your mama like a typical miserable greek raver......
andonis
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  28
Posted : Sep 17, 2009 07:40
It is true that there isn't much coherence in the line up of this one. And also the name factor is playing quite a big role. But I feel this also has to do with the fact that it is an Earthdance/220 Volts joint event that is supposed to unite the tribes. If only the full on choises were a bit better for my taste (sth english to be more specific hehe). Other than that the organizers have proved that they can host the biggest events in Athens without problems and this is sth indeed difficult. I too wish they tried more to bring more qualitative and maybe less known names. But this is an even more difficult task considering the fact that the crowd in Greece has a commercial or in many cases cheesy taste.
JohnTaramas
Inactive User

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Sep 17, 2009 10:05
Quote:

On 2009-09-17 00:13, DETOX wrote:
John Taramas if you knew what i do for living in the morning then you wouldnt continue saying that i make parties for money.All the people that personally know me are already laughing at your remark.

As about my personal reputation 99% of the people that go to parties in Athens dont have a fucking clue who i am and ofcourse dont even care who i am.If i cared about my personal reputation i would obviously play music in my parties (like EVERY other promoter does in Athens) or would attend every event every weekend.I do neither so i dont think that i care much about my personal exposure and reputation.

To say it as politely as possible what you are claiming about me is just a pile of bullshit that derives from the windmills of your mind without having a clue who i am,what i do and why i am doing it.

Anyway this is a topic for the party and not why i am involved into parties.If you want to say anything else about me or to me then please use the private messaging system.

Thanks in advance.

as far as i know, when someone has lots of money, he only wants more and i have to say that your actions never showed something different than that to me.. and no, i dont have anything to say in private i just want to show to the people who read those threads what is my opinion on the concept of your parties. but dont worry, everyone is gonna come and pay, my posts wont harm your business at all.
DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Sep 17, 2009 13:16
ANDONIS the parties take place for the people to have fun,if the people have fun with Astrix,Goa Gil,Kindzadza or anyone else who is considered more "commercial" then this will be the majority of names we will invite to our events.

In the past we tried many times to provide to the people less commercial but high quality names (Prometheus,Human Blue,Perfect Stranger just to name a few) but the attendance was dissapointing for the magnitude of these names.

Its easy to blame the promoters for being "commercial" but what about the people who dont support other events rather than the commercial ones?

JOHN TARAMAS people search for many other things in life apart money,one of them is fullfilling their creative and productive side.Plus some people gain hapiness from seeing other people being happy.You would know that if your way of thinking and attitude wasnt the same as the average greek one.

You are on the guest list if you like.

Have fun.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - 220 Volts & Earthdance present U-Recken, Kindzadza & Greek All Stars on Sat.26.September!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance