Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - :::::::::: 180* experi-MENTAL::::::::::::
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

:::::::::: 180* experi-MENTAL::::::::::::

Invasion
Digitalist

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Apr 27, 2006 21:28
hehehe u crazy man... but however make what u want! the track is not boring and make me special feeling! little crazy bpm but for me funny to listen!

i imagine, if u play this track on a party everyone wil stay without dancing because they dont understand how to dance :-D

booooomx
Kalari
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  11
Posted : Apr 28, 2006 22:01
Quote:

On 2006-04-27 08:04, psychedelia wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-04-27 05:18, dmt_in_vagator wrote:
welcome to speedybeats!

????

speed is not the criteria always ..i was just experimenting my friend ...just experimenting .. never intend yto make maniac stuff as fast as this ..for me 142-152 is THE RANGE

as far as the speedybeats goes i hv been digginn them up seince 7-8 years eversince TOIDOI the master blasster came out with his stuff

huh ..that was ...ohhh..f@ckin trippy

10x every1 for listening to paranormal spiiiidy soundszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

BpOOM

hey bro, sorry for the confusion! i was just referrin to my site which is also coincidentally called speedybeats! n that line "welcome to speedybeats" is written in the title bar! somehow it felt like the perfect reply for this thread! didnt mean any harm bro!
neways, i liked ur stuff! its kinda wicked! wonder how ppl react when they listen to this! heard rajaram played becool in soulclipse or somewhere n ppl were goin crazy! but if i dont think i wud ever go so high! the bpm range for me too is between 145-152! (i hope!)

n yes, the old toi doi that time was soooo 'goa'!
bom shanti.           .: Faith is the force that drives all across the waters of life :.
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - :::::::::: 180* experi-MENTAL::::::::::::
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance