Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - 17-10-09 Omnisonic presents Etnicanet label party
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

17-10-09 Omnisonic presents Etnicanet label party

Organic Dream
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Oct 18, 2009 19:54
Great party indeed..
A lot of smiley people around plus some presences from the past.
Deco & Soundsystem just perfect.
Thanks for the hospitality and the great night, keep the good work!

Organic Dream

http://www.organic-dream.gr
info@organic-dream.gr
dion

Started Topics :  -1
Posted : Oct 18, 2009 20:44
thanks billy we do our best!!!and a big thanks to everyone which support our try!see you all at the next event
Black_Sun

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 19, 2009 00:49
great event guys also this xmxm dion i think was good keep up man and smile a lil bit hehehe they kicked asses mauricio was amazing and no comment for max what can i say ? )
dion

Posted : Oct 19, 2009 08:21
hahaha!thanks mate next time i ll smile to you if you need it!!!:)
astral_cyborg

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Oct 19, 2009 10:19
Only thing I didn't like was the cops, who tried to ruin the fun. Especially, the one who was talking, was like a cartoon bulldog.
Good thing, that nothing bad happened, eventually...
confo_psy

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Oct 19, 2009 13:57
great event...keep on omnisonic...nicoxil deco was great...backdrops...hehe....bravo to all envolved freaks...!!!

__kEeP_tHe_sCEne_uNDeRGroUNd__

www.myspace.com/thanasaikos_g2
www.myspace.com/thanasaikos
www.myspace.com/psyacoustics
www.melexradio.blogspot.com
Nectarios
Martian Arts

Started Topics :  187
Posted : Oct 19, 2009 17:26
I really liked the Etnica set, the Pleiadians set was a bit too rough for me.
Etnica are one of the rare few that started off so many years ago and have not really changed style, nor followed any trends, so respect to them for keeping it real.
Nice place, the P.A. was not bad, the venue made it sound quite ok. I must say that although I enjoyed the loud music, my ears were ringing all sunday long!
Nice deco as well, shows the new team made a good effort.

Fortunately there was no nastiness (none that I saw anyway), but what the fuck was up with all them asfalites in the club?

Peace out.

http://soundcloud.com/martianarts
andonis
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  28
Posted : Oct 20, 2009 10:05
To me also this will be a party to remember. Etnica's live sets (didn't get to know much between them since I was very busy dancing hehe) and Max dj were a blast. Sound was very good, the club is one of the best in Athens and the deco at that night made a difference. Best thing though was the pure energy of the freaks, old and new ones, that kept rocking the dancefloor untill 8am. Many beautiful girls and boys around also . Quality pays back as it seems. Untill the next one then.

p.s. I didn't get to listen to Iraklis' set much due to late arrival, but judging from the last tracks of his it must have been a very good one too. I think Dion was perhaps a bit nervous flow and mixing-wise. It is a difficult task organising such an event and playing a main dj slot too, but his track selection was good nonetheless.
vally

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Oct 20, 2009 22:58
i think it was not a blast event for me ... the music was quite good ... dion mixing skills ??? i think it was a matter of anxiety ...also, i have heard max playing far more better sets like the one on saturday , pleiadians live and etnica together were also like all the times...something respectful but nearly the same ...almost the same with that in sonica on august...also the sound was very loud but a little bit noizy (also my ears were ringing all sunday long) also the next time put some MORE security guys ...i am just kidding but i really dont like walking in the club and finding securities everywhere.... and last but not least ...you must understand that it is UNBELIEVABLE not to let us go out before 4:30 ...i was trying to go out from 3 as i had a problem and all the time i was hearing tha same thing from securities i dont make the party it is not my responsibility if you want to get out you have to get in again at 4 and then that changed to 4:30 if you get out you lose our money and all that shit that has nothing to do with a psy party mates ....if the club has various problems and you know what i mean then go and do the party somewhere else....

And for not saying just bad things... the deco was excellent, and the people attended made also a nice atmosphere i think you can make far better parties than that ....          liquid style dancers
Black_Sun

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 21, 2009 15:00
ok first of all thnx again to the guys who oprganize the party and max was good you know max hehehe but with mauricio was something diff ,something realy crazy and tripy pure psychedelic trance and dio just kidding m8 big booooom your set was ...... your styl you can be better wish you the best for the future guys............
dion

Posted : Oct 21, 2009 19:36
thanks mate again!im just kidding too!no hard feelings;)we appreciate your support and we hope to see you again at the next event like all of you freaks!!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - 17-10-09 Omnisonic presents Etnicanet label party
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance