Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Switzerland - 15>07>2006 - BioSphere by BioLive @ Le Solliat (VD)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

15>07>2006 - BioSphere by BioLive @ Le Solliat (VD)

Psyberpunk
Psyberpunk

Started Topics :  57
Posted : Jul 24, 2006 11:53
Quote:
Nygma
..... the romandie cops have declared war on psytrance (trust me, i know). it has almost become a zero-tolerance attitude towards our music. ....

Yep Nygma, ... unfortunatly you are right!!! and i can said you that this "war" start in 2002 !!! and more we go, ... more they are connected and inform about us ... so this is why it start to be so difficult to have autorisations!!!!

but just to correct your post: The biolive team HAD all the autorisations!!!!!! and then the drug police from the departement (these people in war against fun ;o) catch the info... and push the autorities of the village to take back the autorisations!!!!
Psyberpunk
Psyberpunk

Posted : Jul 24, 2006 12:00
i don't agree when people said that illegal events: bring more damage to nature ... and disturb animals!!!!
my living experience show me that it's (strangly) only a question of frequencies of the music you play !!! i notice that some music bring us the animals and some do the animalsleaving !!! and (i'm not joking i saw it so many time) when the music is deep the animals come ... but if you play a music with no spirit inside .. they escape!!!
look for exemple at the biolive: during all the night about 30 cows come to sleep around our campement, at 20 meter of the sound system!!!! all the night!!! they were looking very very peacefull !!! so if really, we were disturbing them why did they stay in a so huge large mountain area, with so much other place to go ????
and the most funny was the morning .. at the end of Gosse set, when hundred of cows climb up the mountain to visit us !!! absolutly not afraid !!!
so i don't believe that that small party disturb animals !!!
OK, maybe a big event with a huge sound system can be different ...

then the drug problem will change nothing if it's legal or not !!! it's not because it's legal that you have no risk of overdose!! maybe if the party is really far away... ok we will have more risk to die before to reach the first rescue... but i don't care a shit cause i stop chemical stuff since years...
Psyberpunk
Psyberpunk

Posted : Jul 24, 2006 12:21
Quote:
.......check out http://www.swisspsy.ch. these guyz are trying to create an association for swiss psytrance party organizers. their main goal is to improve relationship with the authorities by demonstrating more communication and transparancy on outdoor psytrance gatherings. if and only if this project becomes reality, i'm sure it will be much more easier to get permissions for locations. i think this is a step into the right direction...

yepha again Nygma, ... i respect your entousiasm to see psy event become legal !!! i try it during 4-5 years ... cause i had the same goal than you: have no stress with the cops ... to focalize all my energy on the setup of the party! and to finally create a "audio-visual dream machine"!
that's a fact it's impossible in switzerland to create a massive visual in an illegal party !!! the land is too small: there are no place where we can stay hidden during one week to prepare a crazy visual!!!
Zoom is a good exemple: (I took part of the setup during 8 first years): at the start it was a illegal open air (with a fucking crazy energy !!!!! loots of cops around... and everytime around 2000 people that didn't care a shit of it .. and that were marching till the dance floor trough the police lines!!! ) ...
then Jurg did it legal, ...
and so we had the time to stay there during 10 days for the setup .. and it become the VISUAL BLAST of edition 2000 and 2001 !!! sure we never will had the possibility to create it; if it was still illegaly ;o) .. trucks of equipments, .. tonns of paint, wood, metal tubes, ... ,... 200 freaks working like mad to create this madness....
but what is the result????:
authorities attacks... no more possible to have it legal in zurich!!!!! (even if all the points that the state were asking where respected !!! and if never we had a big problem!!!! only in edition 2000: around 100 complains of neighboors cause the sound were bit too loud, but what is 100 people unhappy when 30'000 people are full smiling ????? and in 2001 we bring the sound level much downer!!! )it change nothing!!! they don't want us!!! (and will always find stupid excuse like they do every year now with Jurg!!! )

Same with naturalp:
first edition loot of problems to have it legal, but i did everything they ask me !!!! (event a helicopter airport ;o)))... ) then at the end of the edition all the people that the autorities ask us to involve: fire men, first rescue, tourism office, .. neighboors,... said that it was wonderfull!!! even the local police leave the place in the middle of the first night: saying that it was excellent, that the people were really respectfull , except ganga: no drugs, ... and so: that they had nothing to do there!!!
RESULT???? i ask all these people repports,... and use it to have the autorisations for the second edition:
RESULT???? the next year: Much more police attacks, ..bollocks attitude of cops: every freaks treaty like pigs, had to go naked ... and bla bla... !!! and loot of other problem from the state!!!
But that's not the worth: if i look me in my face and don't tell me "stories" :
i have to agree: ok visual much better in legal parties that i did,... (and more toilets,.... ;o)...)
BUT the energy on the dance floor never reach a so high point in these big events as on illegal hidden parties!!!
the only exception where maybe for my experiences: Morocco2001 and Zambia!!! ok it were "legal" .. but in a so crazy environnment ... and the setup was more looking as a illegal than as a legal party ;o)

so it's good that you use your energy to try to find a way to have it legal ! .. but my experiences show me twice time that it was a loose of energy !!! in the early 90, i was involve in the first rave swiss parties (cyberpunk time) then some of use try to do it legal ... 5 years after the scene totally die !!!!
when i saw the spirit dying in this scene.. i leave it and create the psyberpunk, and the psy events in romandie, after 4-5 years of illegal parties... (with no accidents, and every places totally cleaned after our fiestas!!!! event every cigarettes on the floor were pick up !!!!!!!!!!!! ) i start to try to do it legal !!!! at the end i notice that i loose a loooooot of energy for it!! and that it bring us absolutly NOTHING for the party !!!! except problems!!!!

so ... i sincerly hope that it will be more "productive" for you , personnaly i know, that i test it .... and that it was shit!!! and that i don't will loose again energy speaking with these "respectable liars" !!!!
Sincerely Good luck....

Brousse

http://www.psyberpunk.ch
MercuryFall
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  52
Posted : Jul 25, 2006 13:40
cops are pig, they are liers, they dont deserve our trust.

they never failed to be untrusty and false. the case with naturalp is so common. like: "Ho! It's so beautiful! Please ask us and we'll find you a legal place to do it next year!" and also: "wow! you totally cleant up the place, excellent job!!!"
And you know what comes next: denounciation, big fine, refusal from the commune ("We don't want any rave parties to take place here, or anywhere else on our 'alpages' " was the answer I got when I reminded them in writing of their promise to find us a place), etc... They almsost shut down a club where we organized a party, and the drug police officer said to the owner: "we are at war with goa, it's the worst thing!" But the week before, they had no problem at all with the hip hop b-boys tagging the whole village..... So that's it. Does the house scene or rock scene or hip hop scene take less drugs than our scene??? HELL NO!!!!! But our minds are FREE! We are not afraid, we just DONT CARE! We just want to live free!!!! Just too much for the matrix. We are dangerous because we dont give a shit about authorities. we want to live according to our own rule, and we do! Why fight when you can escape and live free? or can you.......... ?           V/A Floating Mirror - OUT NOW - with Celles, Midimal, Electrypnose, Melodix, Troll Scientists, Yab Yum, Gaspard, Ajja, Cradle of Beats! Info on
http://www.myspace.com/moonlooprecords
http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/mol/mol1cd001.html
Nygma
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Jul 25, 2006 19:11
hola psyberpunk

wow, that's a quite a long response!! thank you very much for your comments, i read them with great interest. i understand your struggle with the authorities and vice versa. there's not much i'm gonna add to this, but let me qoute a passage from the latest edition of "the trancers guide to the galaxy 2006":

"We can't change the world, but we can act differently. and if we act differently we might change our surroundings. and if we change our surroundings we might change our scene. and if we change our scene the news will spread worldwide. and if these news are spread we might change the world!"

i rest my case.

Quote:

On 2006-07-25 13:40, MercuryFall wrote:
They almsost shut down a club where we organized a party, and the drug police officer said to the owner: "we are at war with goa, it's the worst thing!" But the week before, they had no problem at all with the hip hop b-boys tagging the whole village..... So that's it. Does the house scene or rock scene or hip hop scene take less drugs than our scene??? HELL NO!!!!! But our minds are FREE! We are not afraid, we just DONT CARE! We just want to live free!!!! Just too much for the matrix. We are dangerous because we dont give a shit about authorities. we want to live according to our own rule, and we do! Why fight when you can escape and live free? or can you.......... ?

that's a lot of bs you're writing here alex. why did the cops shut down the atomix when we did our party there? comparing our scene with other musical styles such as house or hip hop is irrelevant and does not make sense. each style has a different cultural background and had its struggle to find acceptance in society. now it's our turn to show the world that we are peaceful and just wanna have good time...
          www.frakasoundrecords.com
fraka is a state of mind
MercuryFall
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jul 26, 2006 11:48
Quote:

On 2006-07-25 19:11, Nygma wrote:

that's a lot of bs you're writing here alex. why did the cops shut down the atomix when we did our party there? comparing our scene with other musical styles such as house or hip hop is irrelevant and does not make sense. each style has a different cultural background and had its struggle to find acceptance in society. now it's our turn to show the world that we are peaceful and just wanna have good time...

I don't compare our scene to other scenes, I'm just trying to see it through the eyes of a police officer... It is just beyond my understanding why they should tolerate certain cultural activites and fight heavily others, when there is actually LESS problems in our scene than on any other....

I'm just trying to start to understand, hence the bs...
Slimseth
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Jul 27, 2006 22:57
Concerning the Swiss scene and the legal/illegal/private/official dilema I just thing that everyone can do what he wants but TIME WILL TELL my freinds

But concerning your country flag Nygma... why are you Portugese now??
Nygma
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jul 28, 2006 10:18
Quote:

On 2006-07-27 22:57, Slimseth wrote:

But concerning your country flag Nygma... why are you Portugese now??

BOOM OLÉ ... any other swiss going there?
          www.frakasoundrecords.com
fraka is a state of mind
phish

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 18, 2006 22:53
hi there. again the legal vs illegal quite typical forum, humm?

Well, everybody, IMVHO, just keep the energy up! That's what important. In the end, no matter if it's legal or not. It is the atmosphere before, during and after the party that is important.

You have to have people that truly believe in the possible legalization of psytrance parties, with fat logistics and line up. On the other hand, the underground way of doing things is just what keeps the scene alive and active. So do both!!!

I think there should be no debate, everyone - or every organizer - should follow his own will of doing things.

One thing I do care about though, is the fact that no one should throw the stone at illegal gigs for giving a bad image of the whole scene. Our scene is what it is. Change it? In what way? Stopping the parties at 05:00 am? Going indoor? Paying thousands of extra CH francs to buy local authorities? Of course we can change the minds for what concern drug abuse or after party cleaning or location choices (NO debate around that!), but, again, IMVVVHO, there are some basics - for which I do love this scene - that make us too far away from what the society (meaning the cops and authorities) would ever accept... (with exceptions, of course, and in CH I think we should already be happy, just check what happens in France with technivals and stuff...)

In short, just keep the energy up! Throw parties, legal or not! Make the scene move! Make people connect together! Bring smiles on their faces!

Brousse, I definitely do think that Zoom 2000 and 2001 were the best legal outdoor events that happened in CH )))))) And Naturalp, too!!!!!!! As you say, up to 2001-2002, it was still possible to hold massive events in great places!!!!! Let's hope it's cyclical and that flexibility @ authorities' level gets higher again... (maybe...)

On the other hand the best party I went to as "public" in 2005 was Diablerets's Black Moon Virgo, totally illegal and stopped by the cops at 10:00 am...

So in the end: no debate, just throw killer gigs!!!

phish
MercuryFall
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Aug 19, 2006 10:31
Quote:

On 2006-08-18 22:53, phish wrote:

On the other hand the best party I went to as "public" in 2005 was Diablerets's Black Moon Virgo, totally illegal and stopped by the cops at 10:00 am...

our pleasure!!!

but still paying the fine of that one
Nygma
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Aug 19, 2006 23:50
yeaaaa, we should throw a sequel party of virgo black moon!!! it's almost the time of the year for another edition of fun in les diablerets...

mercury fall, mon general, the psy soldiers are ready!! (hehe, private joke)

ok, i admit, illegal parties are much fun!!           www.frakasoundrecords.com
fraka is a state of mind
Slimseth
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 19, 2006 23:59
I really hate private jokes lol

MercuryFall
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Aug 20, 2006 20:07
Quote:

On 2006-08-19 23:59, Slimseth wrote:
I really hate private jokes lol

Then maybe you should join Magnetic Vision too, so you understand our private jokes, and also we need someone efficient for the bar! (private joke)
Slimseth
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 21, 2006 11:51
Magnetic what?? Magnetic who??

lol

MercuryFall
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Aug 22, 2006 14:28
Quote:

On 2006-08-21 11:51, Slimseth wrote:
Magnetic what?? Magnetic who??

lol

You should go out more!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Switzerland - 15>07>2006 - BioSphere by BioLive @ Le Solliat (VD)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance