Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

145 Bpm Melodic Morning track from India

Raoul V
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Apr 15, 2006 13:37
http://download.yousendit.com/7D7B637562ECE268

145 bpm melodic morning, but still with the power in it..

pls listen and tell me what you think,

cheers
Raoul
rajatrao2
Inactive User
Started Topics :  11
Posted : Apr 15, 2006 20:21
Raoul is the man to watch out from the indian morning scene... Hehe ultra smooth basslines and subtle melodies...Nice track bro
All the best
Rajat
Bloodclot
Bloodclot

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Apr 16, 2006 03:35
Sweet track.. aint no expert but could sound better with a little variation with your bass
tripy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Apr 16, 2006 03:57
nice groove
keep on working more
respect tripy
p.s more morning stuff can be found here and keep the melodic sounds rolling

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=498314
pavaka
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  87
Posted : Apr 16, 2006 04:40
just listenin to it.. nice..
good feel at start off.. but the track goes somewhere else!! after 1:42.

i mean the whole "feel" change..

really cool riffs.. aah.. melodic 303 sounds.. great
honest opinion..
i love mornin bro...

peace
          www.soundcloud.com/pavaka

www.myspace.com/pavakadeej

www.myspace.com/shroomhunters
jivamukti
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Apr 16, 2006 18:25
I'm sorry, but I failed to hear any melodies in this. There were riffs (loops of 1 or 2 patterns), but they don't count as melodies.

Many elements sound much like today's European progressive - whose clichés I'm already fed up with, like those stabs. Still you have original stuff here too. That flutey sound at the beginning is wonderful, sounds Indian and the gated female vocals are very good too (though similar can be heard in many tracks, for example in Son Kite's).

The mix sounds a bit muddy, but on the other hand it is open and your stereo-placing is good. Overall structure and flow are good too, and you have quite a bit variation.

All in all well done.
DARK-SPARK

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Apr 17, 2006 10:51
very indian
yes, the whole feel of the track changes after 1:44.. super vocals & great melody put into the track
keep it up raoul hope to hear more MORNING sounds from u in the future!!
great work on the mixes.. smooth track on the whole!
Raoul V
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 18, 2006 21:12
Hey, thanks for all the +ve comments... recived lots of pm's as well thanks guys... hope to give you guys more in the near future..

keep the reviews coming, been downloaded 40 times!!! Where r the comments my peeps...

boom
raoul
mukti777
Mukti

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Apr 19, 2006 00:15
I think this is a great track...nice warm, uplifting feel(duh!). I do agree that it seems a bit 'muddy'...maybe EQ the highs, perhaps a little more filter on the bottom end, but the bass line is great! The change at 1:40 is a knockout! Yeah, i've listened to this track many times..entitled 'Output'? Keep 'em coming!           "Any act, if in accordance with the Will, is an act of Magick."
metameme.org
rajatrao2
Inactive User
Started Topics :  11
Posted : Apr 19, 2006 08:00
and raoul congrats on the news!!!
hehe considering this isnt one of your better tracks, people are in for a treat in times to come..
take care
waiting for a raoul vs. Siriuss Isness for my va
Rajat
illusions
Erebus
Started Topics :  40
Posted : Apr 19, 2006 17:52
Raoul - some fantastic ideas man track has a great liquidy feel to it.

i agree with the others about the change at 1:40 being too abrupt and you never really go back to the original story. try the 1/3 structure - Theme A - Theme B - Theme A+B

production could use quite a bit of work. maybe getting some better speakers would do the job

keep up the good work man!
Raoul V
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 21, 2006 18:54
http://download.yousendit.com/25C4F8111036C123

Finished version
Bloodclot
Bloodclot

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Apr 21, 2006 21:04
Hey Raoul,
Your track gives a wonderful sense of serenity and it sounds very indian. .. If your whole idea of this track was to keep it well structured and less noisy and a tad groovy, well done!
mukti777
Mukti

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Apr 22, 2006 02:01
Just listened to the finished version...yeah, this is a special piece! Very, very nice! Every aspect is in balance. Thanks for gifting!           "Any act, if in accordance with the Will, is an act of Magick."
metameme.org
Zeyon

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 22, 2006 04:06
Finished track:
Ohh, very nice flute in the intro.
The bass sounds fine, although it sounds like you have a different bass in the starting minutes and then changes over to the "main" bassline. It could also be that it doesn't run full on in the starting part, I can't judge it at the moment.
The panned voice is pretty nice and adds a good atmosphere.
2:27 VERY FUC...... NICE. Sounds very good, I think the drive is a little bit mexican (That's good in my book), very nice grooves.
5:20 the minimal part, sounds very nice, really nice atmospheres with the synths.
Pretty good way to make the climax, with the different synth-parts, it keeps going and going, but doesn't get boring.

It has been said in this topic that it has an indian sound. I must confess that I don't really know any indian psy, but I really think the track kicks ass.

The only point I have is your bass in the beginning of the track, but when it changes completely to the "mexican" style I have no complaints.

How can it be that I haven't heard this track on cd yet? Hehe, I really think it kicks ass, keep going.           //Zeyon.
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - 145 Bpm Melodic Morning track from India

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance