Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Balkans - 13.01.2007@MSU-Skopje,Macedonia-Ocelot, Atma, Atriohm...

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

13.01.2007@MSU-Skopje,Macedonia-Ocelot, Atma, Atriohm...

Ka|zer

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Dec 26, 2006 19:58
Singularity & Satori Production presents:

10 years Neo-Hippie movement in Macedonia

13 January 2007 Muzej na Sovremenata Umetnost

Live acts:

OCELOT (Vertigo Records, Dropout Productions) USA

ATMA (GeomagneticTV) Romania

ATRIOHM (Parvati Records) Macedonia

DJ sets:

SkunX (psy.com.mk)

Mithuna

Leo (Atriohm)

Aaron (Ocelot)

Chill Zone:

Gataful (Glowing Flame Records)

Mistique (Cosmicleaf Records, ICFS)

Ulterior (ICFS)

GJoe (Glowing Flame Records)

Kaizer (Singularity, Satori Production)

Main Decor by AFA

Chill out by Lunatica Tribe

Priorly to the party starting, at 15h in the foyer of the venue will be held free exhibition of pictures, graphics, UV backdrops and decorations, filigrans and many more art works related to psytrance culture. There will be a vegetarian food degustation, singing from Hare Krishna family and chill music as well. The exhibition will finish at 21h, and an hour later the party starts.. During the free exhibition, there will be tickets available for the party for the price of 300 den(5eur). After 22h the price will be 350den(6eur)

Ka|zer

Posted : Dec 26, 2006 20:01
OCELOT
He produces high-impact psychedelic trance, sometimes deviating into fresh morning goa style and creates music for your nonstop dancing and listening pleasure. In our country he will play music from his last album Dream Selector (Vertigo Records), from his upcoming album Psymatix which will be released in the begining of 2007 for Dropout Productions and some old and unreleased material. Mind blowing experience - 100% guarantee. Welcome to Ocelot airlines, enjoy your flight

ATMA
“Beyond Good & Evil”, the new ATMA album presents a new step in the evolution of goa/psy trance culture, a perfect mixture between music and philosophy. The music builds up as a complete story, this album it is a real portal, a star gate, to another world. The result of almost 3 years of studio work, this album has a large musical spectrum.. From deep melody to twisted sounds, from electronic sound effects to pianos & violins & from pumping full on bass lines to old school goa line..

ATRIOHM
Atriohm are two brothers, Leonid and Aleksandar Golcev from Macedonia. They make psychedelic twisted music with deep basses and cruising melodies and also love to compose chill out and down tempo music. Singularity and Satori are very proud to announce their full live act for the first time in Macedonia.
Misha_
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Dec 27, 2006 16:31
very very nice....how much is the ticket?
Ka|zer

Posted : Dec 27, 2006 17:17
Quote:
Priorly to the party starting, at 15h in the foyer of the venue will be held free exhibition of pictures, graphics, UV backdrops and decorations, filigrans and many more art works related to psytrance culture. There will be a vegetarian food degustation, singing from Hare Krishna family and chill music as well. The exhibition will finish at 21h, and an hour later the party starts.. During the free exhibition, there will be tickets available for the party for the price of 300 den(5eur). After 22h the price will be 350den(6eur)

Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Dec 27, 2006 19:01
It looks very nice, wish could be there. have lot of fun you lucky bastardz.           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
Sunai

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Dec 27, 2006 23:53
WOWWW GREAT GREAT!!!
Waitting for 13h!
TheSupreme
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Dec 28, 2006 04:46
full suport with this party it will be a great one for sure . . .
see you all there . . .

Boom
kikola

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Dec 28, 2006 09:19
hmmmm yesterday I heard some of ocelots new music and to tell you the truth I was surprised in a good way because I was expecting the usual dark stuff but it was something different and much better than that! so I reckon that you can count me in for the party
cheers !
          @Iono_Music
http://www.ionomusic.com/
Iono_Music_Shop
http://www.ionomusic.com/shop
www.ouim.net/djs/kikola
Ulterior
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Dec 28, 2006 13:48
the best concept of psy party in our country for a long time, cant wait for the happening!
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Dec 28, 2006 20:15
Quote:

On 2006-12-28 09:19, kikola wrote:
hmmmm yesterday I heard some of ocelots new music and to tell you the truth I was surprised in a good way because I was expecting the usual dark stuff but it was something different and much better than that! so I reckon that you can count me in for the party
cheers !

If you did´t heard yet his last album: Dream Selector tha I can defently recommend you, it´s something new and melodic, with lots of oldschoolish sounds.           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
Plutonic Records
Plutonic Records

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Dec 28, 2006 20:26
u DL it??? hehehehe

boom and btw.. enjoy at the party
Ka|zer

Posted : Dec 28, 2006 21:12
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/8617/predna10crr4.jpg
KanibaL HolokausT
KanibaL HolokausT

Posted : Dec 29, 2006 03:09
killer...
^MISTIQUE^

Posted : Dec 29, 2006 12:54
Full Suport for the party Kaizer . . .
See ya all there. .It will be a blast.
Booms
Darius

Posted : Dec 31, 2006 19:42
wow..looks like a nice party ! good line up !
nice to see ATMA on the line up.. his last album is KILLAH !

have fun there !

Trance Forum » » Forum  Balkans - 13.01.2007@MSU-Skopje,Macedonia-Ocelot, Atma, Atriohm...

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance