Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - 1200 Mics "The Time Machine" (TIP.WORLD)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

1200 Mics "The Time Machine" (TIP.WORLD)

Atomic_Future
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Dec 5, 2004 05:20

And had all the trouble of making a post just to say that??

Go buy it!! Come on!!

By the way, great album hehe
kowens
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Dec 8, 2004 14:04
my friend brought this album over today...well I hate to be negative and I am sure some people will try and tell me that i should only lie and say postive comments....this album is absolutely postiviely without a doubt the worst release ever, and a piece of crap I mean sh**....If anyone can find even one element of the cd that is the least bit original i will be shocked...same full on bassline high hat crap over and over and over..and the one track that is a remix of a famous rock song, sorry forgot the name, what a joke absolutely crappy, I wouldnt pay 10 yen to see 1200 mics live..sorry folks but we should expect more from artists who have as much talent as GMS and Raja, it seems to me like the just made this album super fast and it is really sad to see this coming from them...
Dark_Dork
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Dec 8, 2004 16:22
Quote:

On 2004-12-08 14:04, kowens wrote:
and the one track that is a remix of a famous rock song, sorry forgot the name

Yeah it's called Rock into the Future in the album, but what is the original song? heard it and i couldnt remeber!
I only heard the samples in psyshop, and though it didnt sound amazing or anything, it didnt sound that bad either...
Actually something that i would like to listen since its so poppy and addictive trance, and while most of the time i can't stand that, these guys pull it off rather well... at least most of the time
SoNiC B0oM
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Dec 8, 2004 17:57
i agree.. i cant believe i bought this... it is the cheesiest album ever... imho i think these guys have just lost it... gone completley cukoo...

someone ples put a stop to this...           "Like every great religion of the past we seek to find the divinity within and to express this revelation in a life of glorification and the worship of God. These ancient goals we define in the metaphor of the present—turn on, tune in, drop out."
Sahil
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Dec 8, 2004 18:09
Hmm..Well i must admit that right from the previous album ppl critisized these guys of getting chessy but for some reason i still liked their stuff like acid for nothing but this time i guess i have to give in ... i didnt quite like this album, 'Chessy' is one word that describes it best.Nothing more to say abt it, just hope they go back into time and get back the magic they always had. But one things for sure that the last track on the album 1001 Arabian Nights is just a classss apart, my fav chillout track...has the slow buddha bar feel to it as well as a punch of psy in it, i guess the last track made up for what the rest of the track on the album lacked.

P.S - SORRY I ACCIDENTALY WROTE A REVIEW IN THIS WRONG SECTION
Anak
Anakoluth

Started Topics :  108
Posted : Dec 8, 2004 19:14
the cd is released, the review thread is open, lets get back to business           Anakoluth A Pebble in Your Eardrum's Shoe since 2001!
http://www.myspace.com/anakoluth
http://www.ektoplazm.com/profiles/anakoluth/
http://cronomi.com
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - 1200 Mics "The Time Machine" (TIP.WORLD)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance