Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - 1200 Mics new album!

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

1200 Mics new album!

psypunk
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posted : Nov 14, 2004 13:37
Get ready for the new album from those guys.

The Time Machine.

Also there is a track named Greece!

yellow1

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Nov 14, 2004 15:26
I think that Raja Ram at his last set in Neraida 2 weeks ago started with a psy trance remix of "Zorbas"...perhaps thats the track named Greece
Tasos_NOtrea
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Nov 14, 2004 21:27
hey guys get serious!what's going with it?All this crap stuff starts to remind me the situation 4-5 years ago with uplifting"trance"... Can you see any difference between "I think that Raja Ram at his last set in Neraida 2 weeks ago started with a psy trance remix of "Zorbas"...perhaps thats the track named Greece " and the uplifting tsifteteli "trance"...Yesterday I was at neraidas place and I went in the main stage while Lestat was performing...The first thing I thought when I listened his music was tsifteteli... So get serious and open your ears..Some years ago even now you are laughing when you listen about uplifting trance and now you are going to be listeners of that style without knowing it.That's my opinion and nobody can change it..
yellow1

Posted : Nov 14, 2004 22:20
chill out dude,
I said that I think I know the track that psypunk was talking about, I didnt say i LIKE it...

If you want my personal opiniion I dont like Raja Ram and I dont like GMS and I dont like Talamasca, i think they are producing psy trance for children, tracks without quality....
psypunk
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posted : Nov 14, 2004 23:19
I just wanted to mention that a famous psygroup 1200 Mics will name a track "Greece".This is the fact.

On the other hand I have enjoyed many tracks from them such as, Salvia Divinorum, DMT, Acid for Nothing, Ayahausca.Groups like them should be on the scene to make it more enjoyable!They have nothing common with the "tsifteteli" scene.

Raja Ram, the man, is a partymaker.

Every music has its time.
Tasos_NOtrea
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Nov 15, 2004 01:08
Hey yellow1 I didn't mean that you like the track As for your tastes I am with you.Psypunk I respect raja ram for the work that he did and doing as Shpongle,Yeti,Cyberbabas and of course Infinity Project,as for 1200 mics the only thing that I like from them is their live performance because you getting sick from laughing The only perception of 1200 mics is the money and nothing else..
odysseus
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  99
Posted : Nov 15, 2004 12:28
Quote:

On 2004-11-14 23:19, psypunk wrote:
I just wanted to mention that a famous psygroup 1200 Mics will name a track "Greece".This is the fact.

On the other hand I have enjoyed many tracks from them such as, Salvia Divinorum, DMT, Acid for Nothing, Ayahausca.Groups like them should be on the scene to make it more enjoyable!They have nothing common with the "tsifteteli" scene.

you r so right psypunk!!
raja is a thrill!
maybe is the onlyone,when he play as d.j. gives super nrg to the people!!

Give me darma,take your karma..
--------------------------------
velis@UndergrounD
DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Nov 15, 2004 14:26
Tasos you might not like something but the way you express yourself is not nice at all.Expressions like 'sick from laughing' and stuff like that are degrading and against the guidelines.Plus you have to respect also the people that like this music and have different taste than your 'underground taste'           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
AbsolutZero(D.V.M.)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  199
Posted : Nov 15, 2004 23:53
Quote:

On 2004-11-14 23:19, psypunk wrote:

you have absolut right amigo           [b]osobuko/b]
http://www.landmark-recordings.com/absolut_zero.html
http://www.myspace.com/absolutzero_or
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dj-AbsolutZero/147091981997578
sungroup

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Nov 16, 2004 00:25
Quote:

On 2004-11-14 15:26, yellow1 wrote:
I think that Raja Ram at his last set in Neraida 2 weeks ago started with a psy trance remix of "Zorbas"...perhaps thats the track named Greece

thats right
very nice track           it's time to trance
Psym@rs

Posted : Dec 15, 2004 03:59
Hi
Tasos u are absolutely right m8....The way that many producers choose to follow, doesnt touch my interest to go and listen them...
Also i have to say that, why i must respect some guys like 1200 mics, Oliver Stone and any other guys who changes our history into foolish things..????The "Zorbas" Track its one off the best greek trax but not on the hand of the 1200 mics and any other guy who doesnt know the meaning for this track...
Tasos_NOtrea
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 15, 2004 16:21
Of course!In fact my previous comments in this topic were about the ideology and perception of this track..I did't said that Raja Ram is a foolish guy!As I said I respect him for the work which has done all those years from early 90's as Infinity Project,Shpongle and more!Many artists now are interenting in only for money and always produce crap music..Raja ram at all he has 1200 mics for this work and Shpongle to explore his true inspiration!So if you like 1200 mics just buy their new release and go listen them live the when they will come..As for me I will express my dissapointment without buying their cd and don't go to listen them at all..

Peace!           www.myspace.com/tasos_notrea
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1101850147&ref=name
http://soundcloud.com/tasos_notrea/sets/marchmix2012_techno
yellow1

Posted : Dec 16, 2004 12:33
ok i just listened last night to this album and i have to admit that compared to this album, their first one sounded like a masterpiece!

Although I believe it will work good on some dancefloors, absolutely nothing new and fresh,its the same basslines and uplifting formulas like in the last cds... 'Cheesy' is the word that describes it best and I am afraid this goes also for the Greece track
Generally i think that these guys have to stay off the scene for a while(and maybe take AlienProject with them) and try to come up with something more fresh...

P.S1 exceptions for me are "Rock Into the Future". although i dont like guitar trance I think this one sounds very nice and also "Garden of Eden "

P.S2 from the "Shiva's India" : "Let's go back in the time machine... To reach India... And smoke Hashish with Shiva..."" this must be the stupidest sample I have heard!

Tasos_NOtrea
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 16, 2004 16:26
Yes yellow1.I don't prefer that style because is stucked these 2-3 years without evolution..just recycling their sounds!Fortunately I heard that gms are opening a sublabel of spun recs for downbeat,electro,chill out music!I hope they will make good work!           www.myspace.com/tasos_notrea
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1101850147&ref=name
http://soundcloud.com/tasos_notrea/sets/marchmix2012_techno
krishna2525

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jan 31, 2005 12:22
hey guyz whats wrong whith 1200 or uplifting? im from germany and i love this style! only 2 guyz aroundd me compares, but whats up`? its a bit pathetic sometimes, okay, but its cool stuff that rocks the universe!!!!!

WE CAN FLY!!!!!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - 1200 Mics new album!

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance