http://www.tipworld.co.uk/cgi-bin/disc.asp?sMode=details&sItem=TIPWCD30

1200 Mic's Renaissence Superman
1200 Mic's The Cosmologist
1200 Mic's Speed of Light
1200 Mic's E=MC2
1200 Mic's Language of the Future
1200 Mic's Acid For Nothing
1200 Mic's DNA
1200 Mic's www.           SoMeOnE FeEL InFeCtEd?
Alek

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Oct 4, 2003 14:05
WHAT?!? No drug samples/names... this is no fun....

How am I supposed to hallucinate with all these swirling colors distracting me!
solipt1c
Soliptic
Started Topics :  9
Posted : Oct 4, 2003 19:04
Ermm.... Acid was a drug last time i checked           http://www.dartrecordings.co.uk/
D.vision
Freedom Fighters

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Oct 5, 2003 06:15
AUCH!
AND THE EP
aiaiaiaiai running out of time is one of the killer(sorry for using that expression) tracks i heard recently fukin amazing job!can't wait for the TIP candies

cheers

http://www.utopia-records.com
http://www.myspace.com/freedomfightersmusic
traveller
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  234
Posted : Oct 5, 2003 17:56
#6 has wrong name..

how come it isn't called

dire straits - money for nothing (1200 mics remix)           "The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program."
- Larry Niven
Shawnodese
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  141
Posted : Oct 5, 2003 18:19
This is how it came from the Tip World site amigo....and I presume they know best how they call their own tracks !!           Mind Funk Records
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
www.myspace.com/shawnodese
www.myspace.com/mindfunkmusic
bholenath
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Oct 5, 2003 18:46
Whiney no way will they use tht and get sued for copyright infringement.... Dire Strats are British...           ....good fudge comes on slow!!!
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Oct 5, 2003 18:46
Indeed they know.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
bholenath
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Oct 5, 2003 18:48
its a pretty good remix to except the bass shud have beena little fatter...           ....good fudge comes on slow!!!
Shawnodese

Offtopic posts:  4
Posted: Oct 5, 2003
Bholenath.....that's 'cause u probably play lousy mp3 !!! (If not...I didn't say a thing ok? )
          Mind Funk Records
viranchi

Offtopic posts:  1
Posted: Oct 6, 2003
Im happy i can see some ppl supporting wav           www.chemical-crew.tv
bholenath

Offtopic posts:  2
Quote:

On 2003-10-05 18:50, Shawnodese wrote:
Bholenath.....that's 'cause u probably play lousy mp3 !!! (If not...I didn't say a thing ok? )

Ummm What???

By phatter i meant...its just to GMS bang bang bang...

Wav...u probably meant CDs??..or did u??

the 'smaller people' arent as lucky as you Viru Dada           ....good fudge comes on slow!!!
DETOX

Offtopic posts:  15
Its not about smaller and bigger people.

Its about waiting for something to be released and not browsing the net in order to find and download unreleased tracks just to show off on the other users of a forum or to tell to your friends 'look what i have and you dont'.

Wait for something to be released and then make comments on it unless ofcourse you have an original copy on your hands earlier.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Shawnodese
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  141
Posted : Oct 6, 2003 14:49
I would like to state here that our Isratrance Stormtroopers should maybe watch things before deleting all msg-es or bombing all as off-topics. I didn't mean that Bholenath would be a lousy mp3 dj....I don't even know if he's a dj or not and couldn't care less to be honest. It's simply a fact that 90% of all people on this site get their music as mp3.....let's be honest about it, that's also the reason why probably half of the tracks sound 10x as lousy as they should....so THAT was all I meant to say and was all I was responding 2....instead of having the whole local Isratrance crew jump straight away on top of me and all others here....maybe you guys of Isratrance should decide which side ur on......on the one of artists and labels......or protecting all the damn traders day and night on this site.....after all, thx to ur site here there's an awfull lot of trading going on and labels are loosing a lot of money and artists seeing the same happening !!! You people should be able to take some criticism here too instead of always playing God around here...think about that...oh, so see if you wanna delete this msg again, then I'll simply have to repost it, 'cause I am a strong believer of freedom of speech and nobody so far has ever managed to stop me from doing so....so I hope you gentlemen of this forum can have some respect for that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a nice day you all !!!!           Mind Funk Records
Mike A
Subra

Started Topics :  185
Posted : Oct 6, 2003 16:17
Shawnodese, I was the Isratrance Stormtrooper that bombed the thread.
And I'll tell you why - the section name is "Promotional", and the topic is "1200 Mics New Album Track List".
Your discussions about mp3's and stuff are welcome, but not in this thread. There are plenty of threads to suit you in the "Trance" section.

So, get back on topic - which is the 1200 mics new album please.

About the deleted post, it was just a technical thing to move the tracklist to the first post. Nothing to silence you. The irrelevant posts were marked as offtopic (to make you notice you're off the subject, it's not a bad thing. I offtopic myself sometimes as well ). That's all.

Now please, keep posting about the subject.

Have a nice day,
Mike.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - 1200 Mics New Album Track List

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance