Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - 1200 Mics - Live in Brazil (TIP World, 2005)

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

1200 Mics - Live in Brazil (TIP World, 2005)

Templar^
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  105
Posted : Aug 16, 2005 15:29
1200 Mics - Live in Brazil

TIP World, 2005

Media Format: CD

Expected: September 5, 2005

Tracklist:

1. Garden Of Eden
2. Ecstasy
3. Renaissance Superman
4. Egypt
5. Crystal Skulls
6. E=Mc2
7. Money For Nothing
8. LSD
9. Salvia Divinorum
10. The Creation
11. DMT
12. India
13. Ayahuasca
14. Greece
15. Mescaline
16. The Mayans
17. DNA
18. High Paradise

http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display_release.asp?id=5092

Huh, now this is quite "interesting". That's what I can call milking the cow. I thought TIP World has moved on to better music (recent Imagi:Nations compilations, which were, overall, quite nice and decent) and left that retarded fluoro-rave behind... Guess I was wrong...

Is it just me, or do the track extracts on Saikosounds sound exactly THE SAME as the tracks on 1200 Mics' albums? "Live" my ass...
          www.ektoplazm.com/2011/panta-deus - download for free Psytrance.pl's 10th anniversary compilation featuring 100% Polish psy-music (goa, prog, dark, full-on, chillout): Artha, Sundial Aeon and many more

www.psytrance.pl - Polish psytrance website
Pseehaw
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  38
Posted : Aug 16, 2005 15:58
no new tracks?

sucks...           www.soundcloud.com/pseehaw
www.facebook.com/pseehaw
The Journey Man Project
Inactive User

Started Topics :  128
Posted : Aug 16, 2005 17:31
The reason the sounds on Saiksounds sound exactly the same is because they ARE!! the reason being, Saikosunds has not received this cd and has not uploaded the samples from this cd. They already have samples of the original on their database and due to the names being the same, it automatically connects them... so you are note hearing this cd at all... so quick to judge and not to think, so common in the scene. I think this will be great, have loved their live shws, pure energy and fun... not pretentious wanks trying to be than they are, it;s not Mozart in this scene, it's for trippers and nutz!
pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : Aug 16, 2005 18:07
Haven't really liked anything from 1200 Mics in some time now (some of the tracks on their first album where a lot of fun), but I don't have a problem with this release. They are probably one of the most sought after liveacts on the scene, so a live-release only seems logical to please their many fans.

But why not release a DVD like Son Kite? That would definitely be much more interesting.
          DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
Pavel
Troll

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Aug 16, 2005 18:55
Quote:

On 2005-08-16 17:31, The Journey Man Project wrote:
The reason the sounds on Saiksounds sound exactly the same is because they ARE!! the reason being, Saikosunds has not received this cd and has not uploaded the samples from this cd. They already have samples of the original on their database and due to the names being the same, it automatically connects them... so you are note hearing this cd at all... so quick to judge and not to think, so common in the scene. I think this will be great, have loved their live shws, pure energy and fun... not pretentious wanks trying to be than they are, it;s not Mozart in this scene, it's for trippers and nutz!

If you see a comercial where they sell you A and showing you B wouldn't you be pissed? Saikosound should check and re-check their links before they are putting it online. Otherwise it's just misleading the buyers. I buy there once a month and i don't blame them, cause shit happens and we are all human beings.
I'm really interested to hear how much Reverb they put on the tracks to make it sound "live".
Hmmmm.           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
OIL
Oil

Started Topics :  243
Posted : Aug 16, 2005 23:03
I have only one word to say

BAHHH!!
The Journey Man Project
Inactive User

Posted : Aug 17, 2005 01:29
Well if product A is not available for another few weeks it seems like little use to put up porduct B... but all psyshops not just Saikosounds do this, so don;t take your psysnob attitude out on the shope coz you don;t like the group... this whole post is ridiculous... this 100% unpromotional and should be removed!
chong

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 17, 2005 01:52
Quote:

On 2005-08-17 01:29, The Journey Man Project wrote:
this 100% unpromotional and should be removed!

i think people are still free to share their opinions... this is not only the marketing area... it's still a forum if i remember well
The Journey Man Project
Inactive User

Posted : Aug 17, 2005 07:07
Yes but it should be about 1200 Mics Live In Brazil, not about how Saikosounds run their website yes?
Pavel
Troll

Posted : Aug 17, 2005 12:30
Chill man, i am not advising Saikosounds how to run their business. They are doing it great, and thank god for that. What i don't like, and the thought that i'd like to pass is, that i am sick and tired of labels that are trying to suck more money from their buyers with really lame projects.I'm sorry, i've never been to 1200 mics live show but i saw GMS live enough times to conclude that there is no live performance around there in miles radius. You can call me a snob and whatever, but i still reserve the right to say my word. And i don't give a damn on your PLUR, and all that hypocrisy gestures. This release, as 90% of what Tip was releasing in the last 3 years, is everything i hate about the scene right now.
And that's my opinion. So live with it.           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
The Journey Man Project
Inactive User

Posted : Aug 17, 2005 12:46
Oh I was always chilled, just trying to put forward my views as well, sorry if I hurt you Yes TIP hasn;t been that great but 1200 Mics live rocked, even if it wasn't really live... the energy they created was worth the cash
olowanpi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Aug 17, 2005 14:20
wow i cant believe that!!!!!

A "Live" Album from 1200 Mics
man they were not able to even play a bad playback...

i have to say that was one of the worst Live acts i have seen in years and i totally agree with you Pavel
"This release, as 90% of what Tip was releasing in the last 3 years, is everything i hate about the scene right now. "

Exactly my words , if you are looking for dark devil music
here it is full on ......

this is the ultimate joke "Live 1200 Mics"
defintily the laugh of the day

and in case you have any doubts i even have some movie recordings from the really bad playback in Switzerland...
           DROPOUT PRODUCTIONS
MoWGLi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Aug 17, 2005 14:45
Quote:

On 2005-08-17 12:30, Pavel wrote:
I'm sorry, i've never been to 1200 mics live show but i saw GMS live enough times to conclude that there is no live performance around there in miles radius.

Quote:

On 2005-08-17 12:46, The Journey Man Project wrote:
1200 Mics live rocked, even if it wasn't really live...

Quote:

On 2005-08-17 14:20, olowanpi wrote:
this is the ultimate joke "Live 1200 Mics"
defintily the laugh of the day

and in case you have any doubts i even have some movie recordings from the really bad playback in Switzerland...

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/24262/forum/1

You guys can win €10.000!!!
What are you waiting for!?

The Journey Man Project
Inactive User

Posted : Aug 17, 2005 15:22
I wasn't saying that I belive they weren't playing live, I was saying that even if they didn't they still rock... um saying that no matter what they do they provide good show n' good vibes which is worth the oney to see
Pavel
Troll

Posted : Aug 17, 2005 16:32
Quote:

On 2005-08-17 14:45, MoWGLi wrote:

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/24262/forum/1

You guys can win €10.000!!!
What are you waiting for!?

old           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - 1200 Mics - Live in Brazil (TIP World, 2005)

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance