Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum ŧ ŧ Forum  Trance - 1200 Micrograms:Which album you like more?
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

1200 Micrograms:Which album you like more?

Alek

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Dec 27, 2003 14:00
Hehehe... I don't mean to diss or anything.. but if you're looking for music similar to 1200 mics - Ecstasy, get some euro or euphoric trance... or whatever it is, you know what I mean... uplifting stuff... seems so much full on today is going in that direction.

As for the album... first was not so bad... some good ideas in it.. but fullon.. which i cant stand :/ Heard a couple of tracks from the second album and decided not to listen to it anymore.

All IMO of course           How am I supposed to hallucinate with all these swirling colors distracting me!
traveller
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  234
Posted : Dec 27, 2003 14:08
Quote:

On 2003-12-27 12:36, Kenji Dub wrote:
So could you recomend me some morning track in the same Ecstasy style?

Astrix, Gms, Alien Project, Logic Bomb, Oforia, Melicia, Talamasca, Antidote, Zorba, Safi Connection, Sub6, Space Cat, Psycraft & every single other full on group..

I by the way prefer the 2nd album..
          "The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program."
- Larry Niven
Sputer
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  315
Posted : Dec 27, 2003 14:17
hihihhii.......... traveller what about ticon son kite, blt,x dream,hallucinogen

forgot them ha ?           ..."Be yourself, let your conscience guide you...
Follow your heart, not the people around you"
Pavel
Troll

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Dec 27, 2003 14:19
Quote:

On 2003-12-27 14:08, traveller wrote:
Quote:

On 2003-12-27 12:36, Kenji Dub wrote:
So could you recomend me some morning track in the same Ecstasy style?

Astrix, Gms, Alien Project, Logic Bomb, Oforia, Melicia, Talamasca, Antidote, Zorba, Safi Connection, Sub6, Space Cat, Psycraft & every single other full on group..

I by the way prefer the 2nd album..

I smell some enraged posts by full on freaks behind me.

C'mon man, show some respect... you sound like my parents right now.           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
traveller
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Dec 27, 2003 14:28
I'm not saying they are exactly the same.. just very very very much alike..           "The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program."
- Larry Niven
Pavel
Troll

Posted : Dec 27, 2003 14:40
Quote:

On 2003-12-27 14:28, traveller wrote:
I'm not saying they are exactly the same.. just very very very much alike..

For me all the Heavy Metal sound exactly the same. But for ppl who like it, this isn't the case.
If you don't like it, it doesn't mean all the others mustn't like it. If you know how much pleasure music can bring why do you try to hurt those who try to enjoy it? And i'm not mentioning the fact that a lot of artists you mentioned here are registered users here in the forum and might be heart as well. You wrote some of the most respected ppl in the scene right there.
Sorry i'm overreacting. I make music also and i know how is it like when you are disrespected totally.           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
traveller
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Dec 27, 2003 14:46
dude all i was saying that if he likes 1200 mics it's very much possible that he will find Astrix, Gms, Alien Project, Logic Bomb, Oforia, Melicia, Talamasca, Antidote, Zorba, Safi Connection, Sub6, Space Cat, Psycraft & every other full on group rather good too..

after all it's the same style/genre with the same "formulas", structures, tips, tricks, kicks and basslines..           "The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program."
- Larry Niven
Pavel
Troll

Posted : Dec 27, 2003 14:50
Quote:

On 2003-12-27 14:46, traveller wrote:
dude all i was saying that if he likes 1200 mics it's very much possible that he will find Astrix, Gms, Alien Project, Logic Bomb, Oforia, Melicia, Talamasca, Antidote, Zorba, Safi Connection, Sub6, Space Cat, Psycraft & every other full on group rather good too..

after all it's the same style/genre with the same "formulas", structures, tips, tricks, kicks and basslines..

Yes ok then.
I made my point.           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Domingos
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Dec 27, 2003 15:07
they both specials, but...the first album is one of the best album ever!
Nathan
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  301
Posted : Dec 27, 2003 16:21
imo. 1200 albums are Psytrance and not full on...but nevermind....
          -=The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning=
Alek

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Dec 27, 2003 16:36
Quote:

On 2003-12-27 14:46, traveller wrote:

after all it's the same style/genre with the same "formulas", structures, tips, tricks, kicks and basslines..

Just take Logic Bomb out of that list and everything's gonna be fine.           How am I supposed to hallucinate with all these swirling colors distracting me!
Kenji Dub
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Dec 27, 2003 16:59
What a hell you guy's are doing?
I just ask about a track recomendation in the 1200 - Ecstasy style. That's all. One single track's style cannot embrace so many artists like you wrote, Traveller.
first - Ecstasy has a totally diferent style from the rest of the 1200 first's album. Nothing about upflighting! It's a wonderfull morning trance like Space Cat (yes he does) stuff.
second - 1200 maybe have SOME full on tracks but doesn't means they are full on. They use percussions, guitars, flutes... far away from full on.
third - All the names you wrote are so great, and so diferent. How do you can compares so many diferent styles?
You crazy??

Zorba tried to bring back the morning music but... Only 2 or 3 tracks are good. the rest sounds so boring...
Space Cat - C4, Zorba - The Rush are perfect exemples of the same Ecstasy morning style.
If somebody knows some good morning track, please tell me!
          "...Life must to be a preparation for transition to another dimension..."
Kenji Dub
nobody_3
Inactive User

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Dec 27, 2003 17:12
and all the freaks freak out.....lol
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Dec 27, 2003 17:52
Hey, Kenji Dub, there is a remix to Zorba - The Rush... And itīs killer! (I donīt know who did the remix, but I think itīs a Spiritual Enhancer remix ).
Also I prefer 1200 Mics - Ecstasy (Dado rmx) than the original. One of the best morning tracks of the year IMO. Itīs on the GMS remixes album.
Respect!

...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Dec 28, 2003 03:39
the first i think...
it hs a more varied combined types of sounds.           ...
Trance Forum ŧ ŧ Forum  Trance - 1200 Micrograms:Which album you like more?
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance