Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jun 2, 2010 06:47
Quote:

On 2010-05-26 02:17, lord_bhairava wrote:
10 another reasons to be vegetarian

1- because i think im a sinner
2- because i become buddhist
3- because i want to be different to the others
4- because i was hooked in drugs and alcohol and im vulnerable for be influenced by others
5- because i identify me with mamipheres and other animals who have similar caracteristics to the human
6- because im hooked to duality (good and bad actions)
7- because i dont know about the natural selection
8- because my subconsciouss thinks im a sinner and thinks i need a self punishment for that
9- because i think animals feels like me and thinks like me. and they feel pain like me (without considering insects, virus, vegetables and other lifeforms who dont have notable similarities to the human)
10- because i want attention

sorry, virus are not lifeforms "n_n"
Forest dreams
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  107
Posted : Jun 19, 2010 19:25
i was born a fish-eatarian. i love fish.. but i know there are a lot of good reasons for ALL of us to quit and go to the other side. I spent a few of my earlier years pretending to be an animal activist, since i thought that was the least i could do with all that lurve for 'other' living beings! anyway, so now since Jan' 2010 iv been off chicken (i mean completely!) and i never really ate any other kind of meat.. now, Fish.. i just so freaking present everywhere i go. it keeps coming back to make me appreciate it more and more, for instance, i go to my aunt's and she wants me to eat some of the fish preparations and tell her how yummy it was and that shes the greatest cook and yada yada.. and then my older sister whos now married comes home once in a year and makes the most fucking tasty fish i have evaaargh tasted.. maybe im looking for reasons and simply put love eating fish.. but id have to move out and live away from fish country to come clean, and i know that that's not happening any time soon, so i might as-well keep enjoying it till i can!

Nothing is said that has not been said before.
mk47
Inactive User

Started Topics :  118
Posted : Jul 8, 2010 10:23
Trance Forum » » Forum  Links - 101 Reasons to be Vegetarian
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance