DJ's

Psyboo (CH)
Nygma (Frakasound)
Gaspard (Peak Records)
Pinky & Brain (ZH)
Mercury Fall (Magnetic Visions)

----

°Open air - Open end
°Altitude: 1'800 m. Wear something warm during the night!
°By car only! Access: go to Aigle (VD) (from Bern: A12 -> Vevey; then A9 direction Grand St Bernard -> Aigle)
°Then, take the road to Les Diablerets - Col du Pillon
°Just before Les Diablerets, go inside Vers-L'Eglise and cross the railways, there's a road climbing up next to a church
°Follow the signs
°For a detailed map, ask for the flyer or/and go to the website: http://magnetic-visions.tripod.com/virgoblackmoon/

Party starts at 21:00
gaspard
Yab Yum

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Aug 11, 2005 23:34

youhouhouhou!!! this is going to be wicked!!!!!
nice one Mercury Fall!!! looking forward to this a lot!!!

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Terry Pratchett
MARGHERITA
Master Margherita

Started Topics :  156
Posted : Aug 12, 2005 20:36
yeah!!!!!!!

see you there

please gaspard,, stop the smylies art,, my computer goin mad,,,,,,

http://mastermargherita.com
gaspard
Yab Yum

Posted : Aug 12, 2005 22:44
Quote:

On 2005-08-12 20:36, MARGHERITA wrote:
yeah!!!!!!!
see you there

nope sorry! couldnt help noticing you had 3 smilies in that post!!!

back onto topic, there will be a chai shop to help keep us all warm!!
yeah!!
          Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Terry Pratchett
Nygma
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Aug 14, 2005 19:47
Jipiieee, what more to ask for? quality psy tunes, great spot on the mountain, no authorities (maybe a village cop, not more hopefully ).

hope the black moon will bless this evening. big thx to alex mercury fall for throwing such a phat party. good to see you back organizing, has been some time since the last one in les diablerets. you can count on our support, you know that.

Quote:

On 2005-08-12 20:36, MARGHERITA wrote:

haha, you're soo right moreno. sorry gaspard, sometimes i get soo blinded by your vast display of emocicons that i don't get the essential part of your post but on the other hand, at least we're getting some flashy colours into this boring blue, ehehe.

www.frakasoundrecords.com
fraka is a state of mind
Slimseth
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Aug 22, 2005 20:57
Yes I Frakas,

All the best to you Alex for the party. Hope this will be a nice gig.

Can't wait to see the Peak and the Frakasound freaks again on a gig ;-)

See you there folks...

Peace and Unity

gaspard
Yab Yum

Posted : Aug 24, 2005 02:36
chai shop by CHAI-MAMAS!!!!

Terry Pratchett
Nygma
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Aug 25, 2005 03:31
Quote:

On 2005-08-24 02:36, gaspard wrote:
chai shop by CHAI-MAMAS!!!!

seeing all these heavy promotions for the chai stand, i must admit that my expecations in this chai have increased do artist get a free cup to degustate? I'll do some promotion meanwhile mixing ... somehow
fraka is a state of mind
MercuryFall
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  52
Posted : Sep 1, 2005 00:47
hello and thanks to all for interest!!!

As you may know if you're familiar with the alps, it can be very cold during the night at 1'800 m.

Anyway, we'll have some nice burning wood for you folk to keep you warm during the night!!! And you can always enjoy the chai!

As for daytime, just checked the weather reports, and they forcast a nice sunny week-end with a maximun of 27°, or so they say!

Can't wait! Wouuuhhouhouhuhuouhouuuhouuuhhhhouuu!!!!

V/A Floating Mirror - OUT NOW - with Celles, Midimal, Electrypnose, Melodix, Troll Scientists, Yab Yum, Gaspard, Ajja, Cradle of Beats! Info on
http://www.myspace.com/moonlooprecords
http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/mol/mol1cd001.html
gaspard
Yab Yum

Posted : Sep 1, 2005 12:38
it looks like we re finnally going to have a week end with no rain!! amazing!!

Terry Pratchett
Stregone
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Sep 1, 2005 13:25
Good luck with this one guys

I will work for the blues festival until small hours in the morning if I will have the energy I will later go to the small private party in ticino, anyway boom boom for the virgo black moon
aslak

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Sep 5, 2005 22:03
well! it was a very nice party
beautiful location with a beautiful sky full of stars and no clouds
sad that the cops came at 10h... but we had enough time to party right
Stregone
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Sep 5, 2005 22:13
Fucking cops
Nygma
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Sep 5, 2005 23:01
i agree, there was a real good vibe on the party and i think we can say: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED ... people went home happy with a big smile and the bright sun shining into the amazingly beautiful location. thanx petrus, u're da man

this party was as "underground" as it can only get. Few selfmade deco, a "mini"-bar, but with a fuckin' amazing clear & crisp sound system. goddammit, i luv it when u can literally dive and float into the music.

basically only three guyz tried to make sure that this party will stay alive without sacrificing the quality of the music. everything was improvised and done ą la minute. but i think the result speaks for itself: the people were dancing out of bounds and most of them stayed till the abrupt end at 10am.

reason: cops (who else??). with my past encounters with the Vaud police i was really expecting the worse case scenario to happen. Music stop, drug checking of all party guests, and the organizer receiving a huge fine coz of vivid nonstop violation & disturbance against the poor animals and flowers in their natural habitat. after all, the location was on public ground + the territory was on natural protected soil ... and totally illegal.

but thx to whatever higher force out there, everything turned somehow into an happy end. cops were amused that some hippies were throwing a non-authorised party and demanded only that the place needs to be piccobello clean when they return. said and done, they came back just to give us compliments on how clean the place looks and that the next time we should pls call 'em if we need an authorized place to faire la fete. they'll find us one!! why didn't i think about that before??

all in all, i was really happy with the outcome of this party. the musical evolution from night into morning sound was a treat for any psy lover!! special thx to the peak crew; u guyz are amazing!! as well as to pinky and brain (vibrative sounds, ZH) who's set was abruptly stopped with the arrival of cops. their set was killing the people, it was just to good. shame i didn't get to hear the ending.

and big respect to alex merury fall. u got the right spirit. this is what psy parties are all about.
fraka is a state of mind
MercuryFall
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  52
Posted : Sep 6, 2005 12:27
wooooooh! Slept at last

Where to start? Except for the huge physical efforts we had to put into this and some other things, this party was what i was dreaming for: great spirit, smile on all faces, dancing to the core end, amazing location and weather, minimalist yet impressive deco, especially for the pure sky, i have never seen so much stars and the milky way so distinct since I left Israel!!! Well, the reason for the place being so beautiful was also because it's a protected natural area... but you already read Nygma's post, right?

I want to thank the people for making every effort worth! Seeing you guys enjoying, dancing, smiling and everything was the reason i got this started!

Big respect to the Peak crew! You are so great!!! The chai met my expectations, the music was incredible (thanks also DAS for that! The sound system was just AMAZING!! :wow: ). I mean, I had heard Yab Yum play before on indoor location, and even if i had enjoyed it, it was not so clear. This time, it was sooooo WIDE!!!! Every sound in the right place, at such deep range! I really hope you guys can make it to the international level, you fucking deserve it!!!!

Pinky & Brain really got me grooving as well! Even for only one hour, they had a fantastic morning vibe!!!

A shame Melodix had no time to play, i was so much looking forward to listen to his live act...

Thanks also to all the people who helped cleaning the place, especially the Peak Crew once again! And everybody who took garbage with them on their way down! This natural and proteced area is as beautiful and clean as it was when we first arrived!

Finally,I want to thank the bests of the best, the real super-psy-soldiers, the real soul of the party without whom nothing of this could have happened, Alexis Cradle of beats and Dave Nygma!! Core commitment to everything, always knowing what to do, putting every effort whenever needed, YOU ARE DA BEST!!!!!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Switzerland - 03.09.2005 - Virgo Black Moon Party

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance