Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Zambia 2001 - Solipse festival
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Zambia 2001 - Solipse festival

___toasted
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 2, 2001 18:03:12
After too long time of waiting in evel (EVEL) ugly ethyopia due to flight delays, we have finally landed safly in Israel yesturday evening.

This was my first festival, and I must happily admit I had a really really really good time there. some people said there were not enough people, and some complained about some other stuff.

for me, it was an enlightening experience. I have nothing to compare this experience to.

I have no words. I guess that the fact that I had gotten no replys about the question about festivals a few weeks ago was because there is NO WAY to describe the happiness and greatness of one.
it was a beautiful place, with beautiful people, beautiful decorations, good organization of water, showers, food, music...

I couldn't stop smiling for the whole festival. it was a dream which had come true. to be in a place where there is the hallucination of "no evel". feeling safe, in any condition I am in, to do what I want without being judged by others.
to scream to the moon at night, to feel the nature, love and happiness. to understand that all of the people are just people, and as long as they hadn't done anything bad, there is no reason to judge them.

the ecplise was fucke'n AWSOME. many people have cried during the eclipse. there are really no words I can describe the feeling. but it was the most amazing thing I've ever seen. it was like a sunset and a sunrise in the middle of the day with 4 minutes of total darkness with an amazing circle of fire above you, where was the sun.
it's ....
phew...

no words dudes. no words.

this is what was really good about the festival, and it is all I want to write about now. there are other things which will be discussed later on, after I will be able to stop smiling :))

one request all -

I am going to open a beautiful site for pictures from the festival.
if you have pictures, please send them to my Email: danm@mlljlm.co.il.

don't worry about size because its supposed to be unlimited.
just send as much as you can and the site will be ready in a week or two.

anyone else who was there and reads this message - just reply and say at least: "I WAS THERE" :)))

only best wishes to all.
___Nomad
Old Forum Member
Posted : Jul 2, 2001 20:34:24
i WISH i was there, but i wasn't, anyway sounds like a dream to me .
i'd like to see the pictures when the site is ready though .
___Alex
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  38
Posted : Jul 2, 2001 21:15:15
i realy REALY want to see the pics of that!!:)
sounds really GREAT!!!
___Banzi
Old Forum Member
Posted : Jul 2, 2001 21:44:14
Hey Dan :)
happy you had a good time, it shouldn't matter what the other ppl say as long as you had fun.
i wish i was there too :( can't wait to see the pic's :)
___TrancEisT
Old Forum Member
Posted : Jul 2, 2001 23:21:02
whooow

sounds amazing!!!

i wish i will participate in a festival like this one day...
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Zambia 2001 - Solipse festival

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance