Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Younger Brother - A Flock of Bleeps (Twisted, April 2003)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Younger Brother - A Flock of Bleeps (Twisted, April 2003)

Titik

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Nov 3, 2003 09:56
This is perfect music !
Anak
Anakoluth

Started Topics :  108
Posted : May 23, 2004 13:00
nothing to add actually. just the usual "perfect cd" comment of mine. there is so much to explore there...crumblenaut, magic monkey juice and finger are my fav's i guess.....           Anakoluth A Pebble in Your Eardrum's Shoe since 2001!
http://www.myspace.com/anakoluth
http://www.ektoplazm.com/profiles/anakoluth/
http://cronomi.com
Sputer
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  315
Posted : May 23, 2004 15:19
I Wonder if this wondeful album is talked about in England (new paper etc..) becuz this is really different & amazing album           ..."Be yourself, let your conscience guide you...
Follow your heart, not the people around you"
Neville Bone
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jan 11, 2005 18:55
It's Mr.Postford we're taliking about here!
10 out of 10
psychedelic pineapples
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Jan 12, 2005 04:34
Great album...evolution in trance, and the track scanner has a sample of the native language of goa " Konkani" and it means ""Lets us all come together and feel the togetherness and the memories of the day"
traveller
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  234
Posted : Jan 12, 2005 10:37
And apparently the sequal is on its way           "The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program."
- Larry Niven
TweekerD

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jan 19, 2005 02:29
Will always be a classic, everyone should have this album in their case...

BOM           "We just got that Volcano lit...

...Gee, I thought Tarzan was set in Africa!"

- 1979 Flashdance, Haltya
sam i am
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Jan 19, 2005 05:49
I really enjoyed this & am really looking forward to the next album. They played a lovely set at Earthcore late last year           new Hadal Drop album on the way

if you don't have the last one get in touch
hoffman angels

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jan 19, 2005 06:30
a great album,both of the best artists in the scene today,not much to add,really waiting for the second album.
traveller
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  234
Posted : Jan 20, 2005 12:34
Quote:

On 2005-01-19 06:30, hoffman angels wrote:
a great album,both of the best artists in the scene today

I'll marry you if you're a girl           "The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program."
- Larry Niven
The Green Channel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Nov 26, 2005 23:14
Quote:

On 2005-01-19 06:30, hoffman angels wrote:
a great album,both of the best artists in the scene today,not much to add,really waiting for the second album.

In the psy-trance (up-tempo) scene, they are the best along with Tristan , I sure would love it, if that hikkomori (OTT) character released some trance tracks as-well, once in a while, then I'am sure I'd listen to trance on more regular basis (>Chill-out). IMO, the up-tempo tracks in this album are nothing short of brilliant, trance just the way I like it. A trance exp. can be a really wondeful exp., twisted artists are way a head of most trance artists IMO, in many regards; Bass-kick (very good if one wants to enter a state of trance, shamanic), melodies (from space), samples (from heaven) and psychedelia without the cats-in-the-blender effect(Not dark psy nor GMS).
          "Love is a way of life"

(Gaia, Love, Nature, Shamanism (.2A.y.0a.hu.1a.sc.2a.), Terence McKenna)
Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Nov 27, 2005 15:39
A bit late maybe, but after the rave reviews I just had to give my opinion to even things out a bit. I don't like this at all. I'm sorry for Simon, but if this is the way he perceives his music nowadays he's lost a fan here. Shame, I rather liked the old Hallucinogen stuff. Anyway, OTT remixing Hallucinogen tracks was a bad idea too, so maybe it all got downhill from there. And hey, this is personal preference right? It's my taste in music. Doesn't have to be like yours (before people start attacking).           "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
The Green Channel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Nov 27, 2005 16:30
Quote:

On 2003-04-22 17:27, The Green Channel wrote:
Very good album i wasn't to fond of some of the other younger brother releases but this is very good. Especially the ambient stuff i liked a lot. I'll rate 8.5/10 mostly because of the ambient feel.

10/10, i'm sorry for my very, very stupid review back then ! This is album is pure gold.           "Love is a way of life"

(Gaia, Love, Nature, Shamanism (.2A.y.0a.hu.1a.sc.2a.), Terence McKenna)
Beartrap Machine
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Nov 28, 2005 12:48
Yeah I'm still listening to this album today.

It's timeless and will never ever sound dated...
preset74
Prometheus

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Aug 25, 2006 01:36
pleased people seem to still be liking flock of bleeps....the new album's coming on. We've got 2/3 more tracks to do then it'll be nearly there...hopefully have something out by the first snows of winter!!!!......benji
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Younger Brother - A Flock of Bleeps (Twisted, April 2003)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance