Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Yoda Production 17.11.2005 Dante Club Psy Party
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Yoda Production 17.11.2005 Dante Club Psy Party

Cardinals Cartel
Black Machine

Started Topics :  191
Posted : Nov 18, 2005 20:42

Line up :

ZeDjZe
Blanka
Cardinals Carttel
Mind complex

We get there (Green utopia , Mind Complex and me) in the middel of dubi aka blanka (Planet ben rec) set .

Its a very nice and big
club with a potentional for 2500 peoples
in a place call ashdot yaa'kov (Kibuts) Near the kinert lake in the north of israel erea .

Yoda pro' was thinking of all .. Nice leyzers show and colors , white smoke was flying all over in the air .

Realy wants listening to ZeDjZe prog' set (Maybe next time zevik).

I start my set at 02:00 am (My favorit time) with some new massive dark tunes , Then gleb (Mind complex) was get on the stage and beat all asss on the dancefllor away till the first morning light are come .

Personaly i realy enjoyd .. Meat some old and new friends , Good ppls was giving the best harmony and atmosphire .

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/75575/forum/51
SHAMIL
Invisible reality

Started Topics :  87
Posted : Nov 18, 2005 22:29
HHHH was some good xpereince hhhh !|!!
was nice to meet all of ya !!!!           Invisible Reality (IONO music)

www.soundcloud.com/invisiblereality
www.myspace.com/realityinvisible
www.facebook.com/Shamiligor
Pirsing
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  38
Posted : Nov 19, 2005 08:06
came around 02:30.
the place was realy nice, alot of decorations and layzers. police were in the entry, for our safety
ZeDjze started with gr8 tunes, realy jumpy kind of mood. then blanka came up and played Mind complex track that he wrote on his name buhhh !!! and some other stuff, not realy my thing, then Cardinals Carttel
just blew my head off, very fast and groovy bassline, kinda fast even for me but gr8 gr8 gr8 music. keep up the good work man and btw, have fun with your new headphones.
finaly Mind Complex took the mixer and started to play some gr8 tunes. gr8 music for more then an hour i believe., gr8 show & set my friend. keep it up !!!!
the party was much better with more 100-150 people but , look, its not the people, its the vibe:)
hope to hear Mind complex again and that's it.
have fun guys
bye
FarFalen
Inactive User
Started Topics :  0
Posted : Nov 19, 2005 09:41
sounds like a nice party
Cardinals Cartel
Black Machine

Started Topics :  191
Posted : Nov 20, 2005 20:51

Quote:

On 2005-11-19 08:06, Pirsing wrote:

then Cardinals Carttel
just blew my head off, very fast and groovy bassline, kinda fast even for me but gr8 gr8 gr8 music. keep up the good work

Thx man .. My new 2005 music ..

And Thanks to Mind complex set we backt to heaven with some mazing music and cosmas tunes ..

Sure .. Was a nice event .
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Yoda Production 17.11.2005 Dante Club Psy Party

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance