Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Yoav and Yosi - 6 March 2004
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Yoav and Yosi - 6 March 2004

Trancender
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Mar 8, 2004 13:53
The party took place in an old hangar in Tel-Aviv not far from the new bus station.
The place in undergroundly in-fucken-credible and also wide and big...
but still, so many people came and it was crowdy but beautiful!
the deco was amazing!!! hip hip for those big pinky spooky but lovely spiders...
http://www.catomdj.co.il/Gallery.asp?party=A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20AYoav%20And%20Yosi&Photo=lior13%20000.JPG

There where also other deco's like indian carpets on the surrounding walls... and more lycra on the others... and of-course those hangings from the "ceiling".
And this great BIG SOFFA

We were there from the starting of the party 'till the end of it... a bit of power failure at the beginning but it was worked-around pretty fast... got those power generators pumping at the shed close by.
The first DJ was very good! ( http://www.catomdj.co.il/Gallery.asp?party=A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20AYoav%20And%20Yosi&Photo=lior13%20014.JPG )... don't remember his name though! - anyway - thumbs up!!!

Then Dede started his killer set - GREAT MUSIC!!!
and then... the king - Dynamic ! ! ! (first time I see him) ... god.... he knows music of what it's about!!!
Damn!!!! Damn!!! DAMN!!!! WOW - Dynamic - you did it to me buddy! (Ben...)

I must say:
1. Gooooood crowd - lotsa beautiful masquaraded people for Purim - I must say - I was surprised!!!!! A lot of people really really put a lot of work and thought on the masquarades!!!
2. VERY good production - THUMB WAY UP for Yoav and Yossi and of-course all the others
3. Good booze!!! (Alcohol) - long long bar as it should be!!! passage way to alcoholics (Well... some of us do NOT use those _other_ thingies... )
4. The rain did not bother the people from coming to the party - THAT's the spirit!!!
5. Great sound!!! Katom are still numero uno... only two sets though... third set in the back could've been better for sound!
6. Great chilling place with all the munchies... PIZZAAAAAAAAAAAA, CHAII and more sweets of all kinds... YAHH MANNN!!!

This party gets the rate of a 9 out of 10 from me.

Pictuers gallery:

http://www.catomdj.co.il/Gallery.asp?Party=A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20AYoav%20And%20Yosi

D.J. Trancender.
ananas
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Mar 9, 2004 10:57
one thing i can say about this party- that for very long time i didn`t was part of that kind of khrakhana in the middle of tel aviv!!!!!!unbeliveble!!!!!!
first u have the perfect organizion of RE4MA-
4 ppl that makes alot of good party`s for long time and never get to much commercial.
the place was beutiful with alot of color`s and a real vibe of underground - that the trance in israel need so much!!!
there was about 700 ppl dancing all around with amazing coustoms and big smeil.
now for the line up: the party start from 12;30 by yuval that play a real nice poggrasive psy set - killing mix my friend and a bietiful warm set for the biegining.
after yuval i play ,oren (rider),from 2;30 till 4;30 and than dede with a power set with killing mix and a nice biulding, start with spectrum sound and with the light become more melodic, after him in 6;30 it was for sure the king of the party the guy from dynamic he send every one to haeven ,the best full on set i hear for a long time ,most of his trax i don`t now but all killer!!!!
and after him i do`nt know he kill us and there was no more power for us- so we left in about 8;00 and the place was kiking strong like it`s 6 -very strong energy.
all in all best friend`s party for this purim for me, thanx alot RE4MA u did it agein and big time.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Yoav and Yosi - 6 March 2004

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance